It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Iranians Response to the London Bombings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
Sep

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Here you go folks, the leaders of Iran are spreading love and peace again

May I ask what postion in the current government does the man you sent hold? Thanks alot in advance.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You know Ace, it really pisses me off that you would do that. You should be ashamed of yourself. You totaly, purposefully, BLATANTLY, miss represented that video to further your agenda.

Hypocrite reminder #1.

DAF

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
On this site you will view a news interview with the dude who was in charge of this terrorist exercise on the same day same time as the bombings took place and all of the bombs went off at the same time unlike we have heard in the reports.

"How the Government Staged the London Bombings in Ten Easy Steps

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet | July 13 2005

Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack

1) Hire a Crisis Management firm to set up an exercise that parallels the terrorist attack you are going to carry out. Have them run the exercise at the precise locations and at the very same time as the attack. If at any stage of the attack your Arabs get caught, tell the police it was part of an exercise.

2) Hire four Arabs and tell them they're taking part in an important exercise to help defend London from terrorist attacks. Strap them with rucksacks filled with deadly explosives. Tell the Arabs the rucksacks are dummy explosives and wouldn't harm a fly.

3) Tell four Arabs to meet up at London Underground and disperse, each getting on a different train. Make sure Arabs meet in a location where you can get a good mug shot of them all on CCTV which you can later endlessly repeat to drooling masses on television.

4) While four Arabs are in London, plant explosives in their houses in Leeds. Plant some explosives in one of their cars in Luton for the police to later discover. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics on this one.

5) Before the bombings take place, make sure you warn any of your buddies who are scheduled to be anywhere near where the bombs go off. If this gets leaked to the press, just deny it.

6) 4th Arab goes out partying in London night before and ends up getting out of bed late. No worries, the 9/11 'hijackers' did the same thing but that didn't cause us a big problem. 4th Arab catches bus to see if other Arabs are waiting for him. 4th Arab starts hearing about explosions in the London Underground. 4th Arab comes to the realization that this he is being set up and freaks out. 4th Arab starts fiddling in his rucksack. 4th Arab sets bomb off and is blown up.

If you hired any additional Arabs and they also got wind of the set up, make sure tere are GPS locators in the rucksacks so you can have police snipers ready to kill them before they can blow the whistle.

7) After the bombs go off, put out a story for over an hour that the explosions are a simple electrical fault. This gives you cover time to make sure the lazy bus Arab is dead and any other hired Arabs who reneged are also dead. Make sure any CCTV footage that doesn't support your official story is either seized or destroyed.

8) A few hours after the bombings, have one of your boys post an 'Al-Qaeda statement' claiming responsibility. Don't worry about the whole 'misreferencing the Qu'ran' thing, these idiots don't have the attention spans to figure it out.

9) After you have made sure that all the Arabs are dead and you are managing the story accordingly, wait for four days until the police piece together the story and find the explosives you planted in Leeds and in the car in Luton. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics this time either. The time delay will convince the gullible public that a real investigation is taking place. Create a background of the hired Arabs being militant Muslims. The drooling masses, as was the case with the '9/11 hijackers,' will ignore stories of neighbours saying they were the quiet, educated types who liked children and playing sports.

BBC excerpt: One local resident described him as "a nice lad".

"He liked to play football, he liked to play cricket. I'm shocked."

Another resident said he was just a "normal kid" who played basketball and kicked a ball around.

10) Sit back and enjoy as Blair and his minions grandstand in front of television cameras about staying the course in the war on terror. The pay raise, extra agency funding, and power to strip more freedoms and liberties made the ten easy steps to staging a terrorist attack a worthwhile venture. The dozens of dead people were necessary collateral damage. This is a dirty war, we need to be less moral than the terrorists to defeat them.

And that's how the government staged the bombings in ten easy steps.

Granted, you can interchange different pieces of the puzzle. The bombers could be real terrorists that knew exactly what they were doing. All you would need to do is control the 'mastermind' behind the attack and make sure his boys carried out the job in the way you wanted. Voila."

Not too sure if this true or not. But check this link as well as the related ones on this site.

This is really interesting. Makes one think. They said the you have brought Al Qaeda into the world. Couldn't this suggest that they are implying that the governments responsible made up Al Qaeda as a means to discredit the Muslims.

Anyone have further thoughts on this.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Sep

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You know Ace, it really pisses me off that you would do that. You should be ashamed of yourself. You totaly, purposefully, BLATANTLY, miss represented that video to further your agenda.

You are willing to taint any credibility you may have remaining and ignore the rest of the video that call for the death of America AND London as well as miss quote it, and you dont even comment on those parts at all.

Do you have any comments on the other parts of the video? It seems that thats what you are asking others to do. Here is the quote that you totaly, purposefully, BLATANTLY ignored to miss represented that video to further your agenda.

" Regarding the bombing incidents in London, the Islamic Republic and the foreign ministry have expressed their position and condemned them. The entire Iranian people condemns this. Massacring women, children, old and young is entirely inappropriate for a human being, and cannot be accepted by anyone with a conscience. Iran has expressed its people's solidarity with the survivors of these incidents in London."

You are willing to taint any credibility you may have remaining and ignore the rest of the video that call for solidarity with the Londeners and the English as well as misquote it. and you dont even comment on those parts at all.

You have shown your true colors skippy.

Now incase you didnt notice those were you exact words just changed a little.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Well, skippy, thats also the exact logic your using with this footage ...

That a joke? I post an Iranian rally where many hundreds of people shout "death to everybody not like us" and I am war mongering? Are you a comedian in real life? I just want to know, because that’s funny stuff. You say it because I am defending America you know, and that’s enough for you to hate me.

This is the perfect example of what is wrong in the world right now. The leftists are so far left that a government that supports terrorism around the world, as well as perpetrate their own terrorism, can openly chant death to the people they see as their enemies and get your sympathy because they don’t like the same government you don’t like.

Your hatred of the USA is so deep and saturated to your core you have blinded yourself. I am not a religious man, But I hope that someday you and your family aren’t effected by the hatred and terrorist ways of Iran’s current government, because the irony would be to tragic.

But, I fear until then, you will remain blind and your hatred deep and misguided.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
Do you have any comments on the other parts of the video? It seems that thats what you are asking others to do. Here is the quote that you totaly, purposefully, BLATANTLY ignored to miss represented that video to further your agenda.

" Regarding the bombing incidents in London, the Islamic Republic and the foreign ministry have expressed their position and condemned them. The entire Iranian people condemns this. Massacring women, children, old and young is entirely inappropriate for a human being, and cannot be accepted by anyone with a conscience. Iran has expressed its people's solidarity with the survivors of these incidents in London."

You are willing to taint any credibility you may have remaining and ignore the rest of the video that call for solidarity with the Londeners and the English as well as misquote it. and you dont even comment on those parts at all.

You have shown your true colors skippy.

Now incase you didnt notice those were you exact words just changed a little.

Well Sep, you have shown your ignorance, you CLEARLY havent read this whole thread. You should refrain from making comments until you have actually read the material.

#1 You didnt see in the original video I posted that they do infact chant death to England?

#2 If you actualy READ the replies, you would see that I posted more quotes and another video showing Iranian OFFICIALS saying the same hate statements.

Its you Sep, who have shown your true colors. Colors of making comments without knowing the whole story. I have some advice for you: As to not look stupid, I would suggest reading the whole thread prior to commenting. I don’t even think you watched the entire video, as you and Ace only selected the part of the video that fits your agenda, neither of you really have yet to comment on the rest of the information.

Its sad in a way. That peoples hatred of the USA is so deep that they overlook blatant information and proof of something so long as it goes against their beliefs...

PS: I need to appoligize to you guys. I almost forgot the rules here. I have been posting PRO AMERICA threads. I forgot thats against the rules of these forums. Ill try to do better next time. You forgive me please?

[edit on 15-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Your hatred of the USA is so deep and saturated to your core you have blinded yourself. I am not a religious man, But I hope that someday you and your family aren’t effected by the hatred and terrorist ways of Iran’s current government, because the irony would be to tragic.

Here we go again.
2.000.001'st time I need to say this to you, my beef is with the US govt, not its people, who are my family and friends, NYC being ground zero of all this terror in 2001, being where my family and friends live and being the place I grew up.

My statement about you using the same logic is that all you do is demonize Iran with links from sites like Jihadwatch and others like it, some of the stories true(but usualy with a very backward interpretation on your part(this thread is a good example of that)), others twisted and turned at the sourcesite you posted and alot of them pure out bullocks and lies.

What other purpouse then wanting direct US action against Iran are you asking for with that, with all this anti Iran propaganda? You want the US and Iranian goverments to settle it over a friendly game of waterpolo? Whoever wins gets the nukes?

Don't get me wrong here, Iran's ways are questionable to say the least, but not to the extent it can't be controlled.
But in this article, the man speaking is condemning the attacks, hes spreading the right message, the words he speaks about Al-Quada are the truth.

I made a comment on your way of reasoning and posting habbits. In this case interpretting the chanting of the spectators in a very literate way. As I said before, "damn you" "to hell with you" "I hope you die" have as much substance when being said in our society as it "death to" has in these friday prayers.

You make comments on me as a person(even involve my family into it ...), without knowing where I come from, saying I hate america, while I've made it more then clear that thats simply not the fact.

Let me toss you this bone, I voted Libertarian last year.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by thematrix]

Sep

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

#1 You didnt see in the original video I posted that they do infact chant death to England?

I saw the Video. DO you speak Persian or did you just read what it said at the bottom? I listened t the crowd and I stand by my statement. Now if you can speak Persian then we would have an argument on our hand on whether you are deaf or not.

Originally posted by skippytjc#2 If you actualy READ the replies, you would see that I posted more quotes and another video showing Iranian OFFICIALS saying the same hate statements.

Did you comment on them and analyse them in the same manner as you asked ace to do?

Originally posted by skippytjcIts you Sep, who have shown your true colors. Colors of making comments without knowing the whole story. I have some advice for you: As to not look stupid, I would suggest reading the whole thread prior to commenting.

Please refrain from telling me what I have and havent read. I know I read the thread once then went over it and picked some of you quotes that I disagreed with and commented on them. However that is irrelevent.

Originally posted by skippytjcI don’t even think you watched the entire video, as you and Ace only selected the part of the video that fits your agenda, neither of you really have yet to comment on the rest of the information.

I actually commented on it. Did you read the thread?

Originally posted by skippytjcIIts sad in a way. That peoples hatred of the USA is so deep that they overlook blatant information and proof of something so long as it goes against their beliefs...

Mate, that is called being self centered. I dont hate or like the US. I have not studied its government to the full extend and I am not planning to do so in the near future. I feel not hate or love towards you.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Sep]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Matrix:

I do not work for the US government. I am an ordinary US citizen, a happy and relatively content one too. I don’t care for my current President and did not vote for him. But, he made it in anyways and I have to deal with it.

BUT...

I am a proud American who actually thinks the majority of his government are decent people trying to do a good job. I know and have met people who are in my government. And you know what? They are nice people who actually care about how things are going. That make me an arrogant American as so many of you think all Americans are?

Why am I telling you all this? Because MOST Americans are in the same boat I am: Somewhat content but we have a few issues. And you know what? We, the average US citizen, are "concerned" (scared) when other nations make blatant threats against us. Our "enemies" proved on 9/11 2001 that they can in fact, hurt us, At HOME. Not hurt the government, but hurt the average US citizen. I know people who died that day. London just learned it themselves last week.

Actual, real video taped threats from Iran are not USA government propaganda, those are real. So, when REAL people of "power" in this world threaten the USA, we as citizens are concerned because they can hurt us, as they have already.

And when people like you just dismiss these threats against America as USA war mongering and propaganda, you dismiss the average Americans fears. Fears that are warranted as they have materialized in the past.

You use the excuse: "I don’t hate Americans, I hate its government". Well most of that government you hate are real Americans trying to protect the people who elected them. Some of them are trash, I won’t deny that, but most are genuinely concerned about the average American and their concerns.

So you are in fact insulting most Americans when you dismiss our concerns and make hate statements about our Government.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Matrix:

I do not work for the US government. I am an ordinary US citizen, a happy and relatively content one too. I don’t care for my current President and did not vote for him. But, he made it in anyways and I have to deal with it.

You don't have to deal with it, thats just it, I voted for Michael Badnarik and won't deal with Bush being president again, especialy not when hes gone from bad in 1st term to worse in his 2nd

BUT...

I am a proud American who actually thinks the majority of his government are decent people trying to do a good job. I know and have met people who are in my government. And you know what? They are nice people who actually care about how things are going. That make me an arrogant American as so many of you think all Americans are?

The goverment, when people talk about it, are the policy makers, the top dogs, people that get elected to office every 4 years, people like Bush, Cheney, Rummsfeld, Cordy Rice and so on.
I know people in the US govt too, that are also nice people just doing their jobs, they can't help but having to do what the top dogs of the goverment tells them to do. But that has NOTHING to do with it. Noone is talking about them. Noone even thinks about them, the ones that tell them what to do are the ones everyone talks about.

Why am I telling you all this? Because MOST Americans are in the same boat I am: Somewhat content but we have a few issues. And you know what? We, the average US citizen, are "concerned" (scared) when other nations make blatant threats against us. Our "enemies" proved on 9/11 2001 that they can in fact, hurt us, At HOME. Not hurt the government, but hurt the average US citizen. I know people who died that day. London just learned it themselves last week.

On 9/11 the US Goverment hurt the US people at least as much as these "enemies" you mention. Both Irans hatred for the US and Al Quada's hatred for the US are created by the US. The failures of the intelligence community, FAA, Pentagon, Bush, abuse of 9/11 to start 2 wars and so on.

In Irans case by standing by Saddam's side when Iraq and Iran were at war, supplying him with weapons and money. While at the same time also doing the same with Iran (Iran Contra ring a bell?).

If you believe in goverment involvement with 9/11 or not, the US still created Al Quada from the ground up(Mujahideen) and created the hatred Iran has for the US, by supporting its enemies and at the same time selling them weapons.

Actual, real video taped threats from Iran are not USA government propaganda, those are real. So, when REAL people of "power" in this world threaten the USA, we as citizens are concerned because they can hurt us, as they have already.

Interpretation is a cage. First, read what I said above about how exactly Iran became to hate the US. Then take in mind the culture and most important the comparison between "I hope you burn in hell Skippytjc"(just an example mate, don't take it personal) and "Death to America". Its a figure of speech.

Not to mention this "leader" is saying nothing but truth. And he fully condemns the London and 9/11 attacks. Your spin to it is whats wrong, I didn't say anything about the US goverment related to this thread.

And when people like you just dismiss these threats against America as USA war mongering and propaganda, you dismiss the average Americans fears. Fears that are warranted as they have materialized in the past.

I guess it highly depends on who you know to be the average american. The people I grew up with couldn't give a hoot about Iran. The only thing they are trying to do is survive, in the US, which turns out to be hard enough as it is.

Apart from that, the average Joe, both in the US and EU, cares about keeping his behind sizeable, his wallet full, a big car in the driveway and regular punani, not about a country half way across the world that couldn't do anything even if it had a 1 Gigaton nuke.

You use the excuse: "I don’t hate Americans, I hate its government". Well most of that government you hate are real Americans trying to protect the people who elected them. Some of them are trash, I won’t deny that, but most are genuinely concerned about the average American and their concerns.

Again, as I said above. Even the army with the best intentions and sweetest people commit the greatest horrors of the world when under the leadership of tyrants and criminals. If you still don't get it, hating the american people would be like hating myself and my family. Because HEY, I am american and a good part of my family is too.

So you are in fact insulting most Americans when you dismiss our concerns and make hate statements about our Government.

Sorry to say, but thats just another backward interpretation from your part. I'm not insulting anyone, I wish I could say the same about you.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well, its a translation, for all we know, "death to" is one translation of something that can also mean "gone with" "down with" and so on.
Or a figure of speech. Just like "I hope you rott in hell" or like alot of people say "I'm gona kill you!" which usualy means only as much as your intent on giving someone a serious assbeating.

This is true, a lot of the 'death to' comments which give the hairs on the necks of neo-cons a little shiver is really nothing more than a translation issue in regards to them meaning 'we wish you to be gone from our land at all costs'. Which America would be saying if an Arab nation ever crosses the ocean to attack them.

I'm sure many of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld speaches would translate to Arabic in a way which sounds like they lust for blood and war for an ideology which makes no sense to them, they barely make sense to us since they change every week and are clouded in deception.

We know what Bush means (most of the time) but i'd hate to try and understand him via a translation filtered through two controlled media's (ours and theirs).

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I guess im the only one that sees the irony in this vid.

Cleric- "The Bombings in London are something the Iranian people would never agree with!!"

Crowd- "Death to America!, Death to Israel, Death to England!"

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
aside, would it make a difference to you people if it was Americans screaming "Death to Western Asia", "Death to Muslims!" etc... ?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz
aside, would it make a difference to you people if it was Americans screaming "Death to Western Asia", "Death to Muslims!" etc... ?

Well, if I'm not mistaken, they aren't screaming it, they are doing it ...

20k confirmed civilian deaths in Iraq, 10k confirmed civilian deaths in Afghanistan.

Muslims being killed on US and UK soil as retaliation to these bombings by extremists.

People thought to be muslims, but actualy being Sikh or just unlucky enough to have the wrong skincolor being killed in the UK and US as retaliation for these bombings by extremists.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz

Well, if I'm not mistaken, they aren't screaming it, they are doing it ...

20k confirmed civilian deaths in Iraq, 10k confirmed civilian deaths in Afghanistan.

Muslims being killed on US and UK soil as retaliation to these bombings by extremists.

People thought to be muslims, but actualy being Sikh or just unlucky enough to have the wrong skincolor being killed in the UK and US as retaliation for these bombings by extremists.

Since when have we been doing ethnic cleansing??
Infact I see the invasion of Afghanistan and riddance of the Taliban as saving lifes. But like all wars it comes as a price.

Imagine if their was no insurgency in Iraq, would that 20k be reduced to 10k or even lower?

Infact it seems more probable that muslim extremist are screaming "death to muslims!"

[edit on 15-7-2005 by evanfitz]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, a good part of the insurgency are people in their 10000% right to fight for their country when being invaded by the US.
If the US was invaded by another nation, even if it were to remove Bush from power, how many people do you think would fight to get these forces out of the US?

These insurgents have more right fighting in Iraq then the US forces have.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Well, a good part of the insurgency are people in their 10000% right to fight for their country when being invaded by the US.
If the US was invaded by another nation, even if it were to remove Bush from power, how many people do you think would fight to get these forces out of the US?

We would all fight....But not one of us would kill little kids and women waiting in line for candy, water, food, or work.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Thats a good point, but the majority of those fighitng in Iraq are not Iraqis but foreigners from Syria, Iran, Jordan etc... Infact most Iraqi civilians want peace and the US to leave.
But we can't leave unless theirs stability.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

We would all fight....But not one of us would kill little kids and women waiting in line for candy, water, food, or work.

The people that do that aren't the insurgents fighting for Iraqi's sovereignty, they are the faction of terrorists that are causing a ruckus in Iraq.

There are douzens of seperate factions fighting in Iraq and thats probably an understatement. You have factions ranging from freedom fighters to terrorists to special interest mercinaries roaming around Iraq and fighting in a multitude of ways.

Your problem is that you see everything in pure polarity, black and white, my side, there side, nothing in between. Thats not how the world works man.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

But not one of us would kill little kids and women waiting in line for candy, water, food, or work.

I'm fairly confident that if things got bad enough, some of us would do these things and worse. Violent fanaticism is not unique to the peoples of the Middle East.

And we here in the US are not all inherently virtuous, ask Dylan Groene.

[edit on 7/15/05 by xmotex]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join