It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Iranians Response to the London Bombings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here you go folks, the leaders of Iran are spreading love and peace again, but this time regarding the recent terrorist attack on London...

Video

Ahh...I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Ok great.
Thanks for posting that clip.
It's good to know that they condemn the bombing and express their solidarity wit the people of London.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
They dont, you are taking that quote out of context, as usual.

Please people, watch the entire video, unlike Ace did, so you can see what they actually said.

Great miss quote Ace to further terrorist propaganda. You know as well as I do thats taken out of context.

You know Ace, it really pisses me off that you would do that. You should be ashamed of yourself. You totaly, purposefully, BLATANTLY, miss represented that video to further your agenda.

You are willing to taint any credibility you may have remaining and ignore the rest of the video that call for the death of America AND London as well as miss quote it, and you dont even comment on those parts at all.

You have shown your true colors Ace. Maybe Scottland yard should knock on your door....

[edit on 14-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So they condem the attacks...

and it switches to Al Qaeda and they talk about America and Israel, then death to America,blah,blah...

its called propaganda, get over it

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
So they condem the attacks...

and it switches to Al Qaeda and they talk about America and Israel, then death to America,blah,blah...

its called propaganda, get over it

They called for death to London as well. You miss that one? So, they condemn the attack, then call for thier death? I suggest you see the video again.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yea ace,
umm right after he said that everyone shouts death america, death to england, death to israel. So ace, next time it would be great if you posted things correctly in context and actually read all the information that is given before spouting off your opinon. Makes you look kinda ignorant IMHOP.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

p.s just to give the flip side of the coin here....in my case i dont know arabic so the english translation could have said anything and i wouldnt have known whether or not it was correct or not. Does the poster of this thread know arabic by chance?

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
They called for death to London as well. You miss that one? So, they condemn the attack, then call for thier death? I suggest you see the video again.

No, they(the crowd) call for Death to England, not the Cleric who is speaking...

So?

IRA done it, Nazi's done, heck, i've been informed that Palestine terrorist groups have done it aswell.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Actualy, what he said is not wrong, the only problem I have is the reaction of his listeners and the possible missinterpretations of it. Then, next, the translation, is that a trusteble site? I'd need to research the site you posted first.

Al-Quada, with Osama Bin Laden as its leader, was originaly setup by the CIA with Osama, as the Mujahideen forces to fight the Russians who were invading Afghanistan between 1979 and 1989.
They were also sponsored by Saudi Arabia, China and Pakistan.

Just 4 years later, in 1993, Osama, with Al-Quada, was said responsible for the first WTC bombing.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Actualy, what he said is not wrong, the only problem I have is the reaction of his listeners and the possible missinterpretations of it.

i think it might be a different crowd cause i do feel the video has been edited, cause the crowd cant be that stupid to call for death of America, England and Israel when the Cleric isn't promoting it

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The first half made me feel quite good, the second quite wierd. Overall now hovering between indifference & mild anger.

Presumably 'death to england' includes Shahara Islam and her 47 fellow murdered commuters?

news.bbc.co.uk...

You could say it's just ritual they chant that but it seemed to out-weigh the condemnation of the bombers. The cleric paused to allow the chanting, is it a standard, ritual, part of any speech?

Anyone have direct experience of Iran or a mosque? and can shed any light.

[edit on 14/7/05 by CTID56092]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Actualy, what he said is not wrong, the only problem I have is the reaction of his listeners and the possible missinterpretations of it.

i think it might be a different crowd cause i do feel the video has been edited, cause the crowd cant be that stupid to call for death of America, England and Israel when the Cleric isn't promoting it

I dont have a link or a source (ill look for it), but Sean Penn went as a reporter to Iran a few weeks ago and sat in on a speach at the very same University and they chanted the same thing in front of him. So yes, they are that stupid apparently.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well the source needs to be checked really.

Numerous reports have stated that muslim leaders around the world have condemed the attacks, including Syria, Palenstine, Iran, Iraq, Saudia Arabia, Pakistan, etc

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here's the transcript of the video:

memritv.org...

The following are excerpts from a Friday sermon at Tehran University by Ayatollah Mohammad Amami-Kashani, which aired on Iranian TV Channel 1 on July 8, 2005

Kashani: Regarding the bombing incidents in London, the Islamic Republic and the foreign ministry have expressed their position and condemned them. The entire Iranian people condemns this. Massacring women, children, old and young is entirely inappropriate for a human being, and cannot be accepted by anyone with a conscience. Iran has expressed its people's solidarity with the survivors of these incidents in London.

You speak of terror and Al-Qaeda. Have you forgotten who the mother and father of Al-Qaeda are? America is its father, and Israel its mother. It is the illegitimate child of these powers. You yourselves have brought it about...

Crowd:Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. Khamenei is the leader. Death to those who reject the rule of the jurisprudent. Death to America. Death to England. Death to the hypocrites (Mojahedin-e Khalq) and Saddam. Death to Israel.

Kashani: You yourselves have brought it about, and you have done so in the name of Islam. Thus, the child, whose father is the arrogance of the White House, and whose mother is the executioners of Israel, and who you have named "Islam" – is known to all. The reason he was named this way is clear, as is your true nature. You brought (Al-Qaeda) about in order to bring calamity to our lives, but, thank God, it has brought calamity to yours.

I agree with him about Al-Qaeda.
They used radical Islam as a tool against the Soviets, urging them to drive the godless nation out of Afghanistan, they also used the Mojahedin-e Khalq against the Iranians, then they ended up going after the same people who funded and armed them.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well, its a translation, for all we know, "death to" is one translation of something that can also mean "gone with" "down with" and so on.
Or a figure of speech. Just like "I hope you rott in hell" or like alot of people say "I'm gona kill you!" which usualy means only as much as your intent on giving someone a serious assbeating.

Then also, as many have already attacked me for the same kinda thing, when saying something about "america" "israel" "france" people are rarely talking about the people, but about the mischief their respective goverments are up to.

Whats also fishy is that the crowd calls, "death to Saddam" and stuff like that. The dude is in prison. Hes has no power anymore in the political playing field in the middle east. Whats up with that?

[edit on 14-7-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Well the source needs to be checked really.

Numerous reports have stated that muslim leaders around the world have condemed the attacks, including Syria, Palenstine, Iran, Iraq, Saudia Arabia, Pakistan, etc

www.aljazeera.com...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You question the source, because of info you got from ALJAZEERA????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I must give you some credit, I havent laughed that hard if a long time. We may want to move this to the "Jokes" forum if we are going to post humor like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Skippytjc, in all seriousness. If you react to aljazeera like that, how do you want us to not laugh our balls or utterly disregard whatever you say whenever you post a link to JihadWatch or other sites like it?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Skippytjc, in all seriousness. If you react to aljazeera like that, how do you want us to not laugh our balls or utterly disregard whatever you say whenever you post a link to JihadWatch or other sites like it?

Aljazeera is no more legitimate than any source I have ever used. Aljazeera is as tainted and biased as Fox news is. I find it heavily ironic that somebody would question one source, with one of the worlds most biased news sources as their refference.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You want to chill a little skippy. Stop insulting people.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nice find skippytjc, the video is legit

found articles which state the same things in the video

NOTE:Sources may be questionable

www.iraq-war.ru...

www.tehrantimes.com.../11/2005&Cat=2&Num=10

www.irna.ir...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
They dont, you are taking that quote out of context, as usual.

Please people, watch the entire video, unlike Ace did, so you can see what they actually said.

Great miss quote Ace to further terrorist propaganda. You know as well as I do thats taken out of context.

Yep, watched the whole thing, didn't they say DEATH TO ENGLAND, DEATH TO AMERICA and DEATH TO ISRAEL.

Yeah, they sound like really nice people.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join