It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious creatures in the pacific do exist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I just read that article abour the creatures and I m sure it isn t made up by those people. Those creatures do exist. They are much smarter as we are that s why they don t come "above". If they did there would be panic everywhere and people would kill them.

yavis

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
YES!!! they are called Sea Monkeys.

DAF

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi!

Are there any pictures. And are they really called sea monkeys. I have necer heard of a sea monkey. You would think that they would have much smarter names than Sea Monkeys.

daf out.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Uh...Proof?

You could have at least posted the link to the article

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yavis... Are you referring to "Sea Serpents" the kind of animal described as having a long neck thick round body with four flippers. Nessie, Ogopogo, Champ style creatures ?.

You would be better off posting this on the Cryptozoology/ Mythical beast's board i think.
Parker

[edit on 14-7-2005 by parker]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
DAF, this is a sea monkey.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oops I didn't see the other pic of Mr. Shrimpy.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well yes my topic is on the wrong forum you re right. But I m new here and I don t know all the forums yet. I m working on that.

And it wasn t ment as a topic but as a respons on someone elses message.
But I know now what I did wrong.

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'd love to know which article it is that you're talking about, because your post makes no sense to anyone that doesn't. A Mod should also move this to the Crypto forum.

BTW... "Sea Monkeys" are tiny brine shrimp, I believe. They are sold in some stores, and through the mail. They come dried in a packet which is dumped into a small "aquarium". They then come to life and float around. They are sold for children as "pets." They're really, really small. You need a magnifying glass (some of the Sea Monkey aquariums have them built into the glass/plastic) to get a real good look at them.

I don't know who came up with the name Sea Monkey as they have nothing to do with, and don't even resemble in anyway, monkeys.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Move request submitted....any chance of a link to the thread you meant to reply to?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Move request submitted....any chance of a link to the thread you meant to reply to?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
hey Gazrok I don t anymore.
I ll search for it and if I find could you remove that back on where it was ment to be?

yavis

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ofcourse they exist. Saying that they dont is like saying that ET doesnt exist.

With the Tsunami some mysterious creatures appeared from the indic ocean. Like they exist in the indic, others exist in the atlantic and pacific, and every year new creatures are found on the oceans.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinterX
Ofcourse they exist. Saying that they dont is like saying that ET doesnt exist.

With the Tsunami some mysterious creatures appeared from the indic ocean. Like they exist in the indic, others exist in the atlantic and pacific, and every year new creatures are found on the oceans.

I totally agree with you. Those oceans are so deep that we never reached the bottom of it, we didn t even came close to that.

yavis

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A link to this supposed find is needed.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAF
Hi!

Are there any pictures. And are they really called sea monkeys. I have necer heard of a sea monkey. You would think that they would have much smarter names than Sea Monkeys.

daf out.

The Truth about Sea Monkeys

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
A link to this supposed find is needed.

I ll post that ASAP here. Also the same for the pictures

yavis

new topics

top topics

join