It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to my world....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello all, I've been wanting to introduce myself for a while now. However, working in an aerospace machine shop and trying to finish first article inspections does take up a lot of time.
Anyway, I happen to stumble across ATS while doing a google search for quantum mechanics and I've been here ever since. I'm extermely grateful to ATS, as it has made my eyes open to the larger picture of life.
A little about myself, okay:
I beleive i'm very empathic, I always put myself in other peoples' shoes to learn what makes people tick. I'm always observing people, things, places. A lot of my friends turn to me with their problems and fears, thus the origin of my custom title "Emphatic Emissary"

My active hobbies (active, meaning at least 4 days a week) include: weight-lifting, kick-boxing, disc golf, school and ATS. Other hobbies(I try to do these at least twice a month) that I enjoy are spending the weekend on the lake with friends, golf, Madden 2004, ATS, bike riding(bicycle) and building electric, radio-controlled aircraft.
I have a passion for knowledge that started almost a year ago and has not yet quit. Certain subjects of study for me include:
quantum physics, mechanics
neuro-lingustics
astronomy
physics
metallurgy
brain function
nutrition
chemistry
radio frequencies
magnetism

there are more but will spare you the remaining, if you have a thirst like I do; you can quench a little thirst here.
Very special thanks to: Simon and William (even though he's a New Yorker) lol

Special thanks to: (NOT IN RANKING ORDER)

DRAGONRIDER, THE BANDIT795, XAOS, GAZROK, BANSHEE, UP, Nans DESMICHELS, Valhall, magestica, helen670, TRUTH, Tassadar, Seekerof, MiStErBeLLaTrIx.

There are others that deserve to be recognized for their continued effort here on ATS. Alas, I've run out of time.

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by 29MV29]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Geez 29MV29....
How I ever made that list of "special thanks" I'll never know!
I am glad that something I have said or posted has left a positive impression on someone.

Having noticed that you have been absent a bit and not posting as frequently as you had been, I am certainly glad that you are doing fine and will be back with us here at ATS. I look forward, as I always had and have, to reading your comments again. Bet on it.

Peace 29MV29, good to see you back. With your extensive hobbies and interests, I am glad that you have found time to be among us here.....

Take care.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ahhh it's Brian Bosworth! Welcome to ATS

join