It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals are.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Always the same with you guys, BOO-HOO clinton's gone, BOO-HOO, what am I going to do now? Well I'll tell you, get ready for another Bush term, especially if Lieberman and Kerry are the best you got. Together those two couldn't operate a hot dog stand, much less a country.

Now if you don't mind I hear a tree that needs you to hug it right about now.

HI-O

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

you are a big baby! you whine when every little thing doesnt go your way. you probally yell at your # and call it a right wing fanatic when it doesn't come out the way you want it to. you are ignorent when it comes to polotics. do i like the communist..er...democrates? NO! but i do not bitch over every little thing they do. i suck it up and get on with my life. the ATS's motto is "Deny Ignorence" i am suprised that they let you in here. you are uneducated when it comes to politics. i suggest that you take a few government classes and then come back. i also sugesst that you SUCK IT UP AND QUIT YER BITCHIN!

you sir need to go back to kindergarten, you sound like jeff k

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by SectorGaza]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   

[

you sir need to go back to kindergarten, you sound like jeff k

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by SectorGaza]

IF that is your big contribution to this thread, I suggest visiting chit-chat, useless info isn't needed here, have a viewpoint or get the hell on......

thanks

_the wiz

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join