It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals are.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Greyhaven

Your assessment of Republicanism seems to be some ideal.

The Bush administration stands for none of what you just said at all, quite the opposite.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I didn't say anything about Bush. I was talking about the parties, and what ideals they are intended to represent.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I thought as much.

I wonder why this administration has used the spectre of terrorism and bogeymen like Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, to make itself so unRepublican then.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
**shruggs**

I dunno...

I don't have any complaints about Bush. I've been really busy lately, maybe I missed something, but everything I've heard of him doing has been ok by me. YES that includes bombing Iraq. Please lise some things that Bush has done that are "evil" or bad for the country. (I'm not being fecetious, I'm trying to get back into politics since my life has settled down a bit... update me please)

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
How dare you insult GW, here is my poll (as fair as yours)

Listen Up!

This is crap.

you are a big baby! you whine when every little thing doesnt go your way. you probally yell at your # and call it a right wing fanatic when it doesn't come out the way you want it to. you are ignorent when it comes to polotics. do i like the communist..er...democrates? NO! but i do not bitch over every little thing they do. i suck it up and get on with my life. the ATS's motto is "Deny Ignorence" i am suprised that they let you in here. you are uneducated when it comes to politics. i suggest that you take a few government classes and then come back. i also sugesst that you SUCK IT UP AND QUIT YER BITCHIN!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Th reason why thisa is crap is because there is no category for the good things about liberals---not even one. Now, there is nothing good aobut Bush so there need not be a category. Infact, no repugnant canpoint out ANYTHING good that has happened since Bush got inthe White House.

what have the commies...er...democrates doen thats been any good lately?

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
and that was a realy realistic flight suit that doll had on. i might have to get one for my g.i. joes

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Greyhaven

Leaving economic non-performance and foreign incursions aside, to me the biggest clash between the Bush administration and your Republican ideals exists in every freedom-stripping and centralizing action taken by this administration, pre-planned and rolled out on the back of 9/11:

* Homeland Security
* TIA
* Patriot Acts etc etc.

There are still members here who can't see the damage that is being done.

Your freedom of movement and freedom of speech have already been subject to restriction. If you're not a person who participates in legitimate protest activity, or reads the 'wrong' kind of books or material on line, then you may not have noticed that yet, if you are in the passive consumer backbone of middle America.

To couch those restrictions under the guise of anti-terrorism is a crock of lies.

I could go on, but really, this site's motto is the most important message.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i think that Colonel a political fundamentalist. its either his way or the highway. hey i think that he might be the first one in history but correct me if im wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
MA: You are correct in as much as the freedoms that have been restricted... I am totally OPPOSED to any such laws...

BUT I ask you, mano e mano would you rather see GORE in office right now over Bush? DO NOT come back with hyperbole either, I KNOW you are way smarter than that.

Given the present set of REALITY i would LOVE to have a Liberatarian in office but we can't get the $$ needed to win a county seat much less the highest office in the land...
P...
m...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Always frontin' for The Man, aren't you.

Who's da man, sistah girl? If you ever rise to the level of conspiracy brotha, you'll see that you are working for the "Man". As a matter of fact, being you are an Esquire, you are one of the "main men"!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Springer

Re: Gore

Yes. Undoubtedly, of the two Presidential candidates at last election... no hyperbole required.

There are some threads around ATS that say in some alternate reality he is actually US President. That world is currently a much better place, not all of which has to do with Gore.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
MA:

if ONLY i could find one to live in... Man! With the money I make now and what I know - I'd be KING!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
"There are some threads around ATS that say in some alternate reality he is actually US President. That world is currently a much better place, not all of which has to do with Gore."

That other world must be the moon:

"Welcome to President Clinton, Mrs. Clinton, and my fellow astronauts."
-- Vice President Al Gore (Space Man)

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Greyhaven]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
All they do is piss and moan about Bush, they probably have little to no clue about real politics, all they have is what they google search for.

Ignore them, they are not worth it (with the exception of Cold Anger) they rest are just blow hards who would be complaining about Gore if he was in office.

I look at it like this.

They think they can do a better job then Bush, but would rather sit behind a screen and type obfuscations about things they don't understand.

Bah

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
vs. Bush

Bush's administration is doing it's best to tear down the ideals of the Republican Party. Much less America and the Constitution I hold dearly to my heart.

Individual rights-Read the Patriot Act
Compassionate conservative-Ask our children who will try to breathe this air we keep polluting and water they will try to drink how compassionate he was in 20 years.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I bet 'obfuscation' was a word that entered Shining Wizard's vocabulary after he first visited ATS.

ATS provides great benefits for some!

He needs that word, to describe every cover-up and discombobulation in the spin and histrorical revision and gross lies of the incumbent administration. He will call their useless lies other things, but at least now he will know what they are.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Who's da man, sistah girl? If you ever rise to the level of conspiracy brotha, you'll see that you are working for the "Man". As a matter of fact, being you are an Esquire, you are one of the "main men"!

no...No...NO...NOOOOOOOOO! (Shaking with realization)

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Careful there TC, either get with his political agenda or face the nasty PC label everyone who has the nerve to disagree with him gets slapped on them.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

you are a big baby! you whine when every little thing doesnt go your way. you probally yell at your # and call it a right wing fanatic when it doesn't come out the way you want it to. you are ignorent when it comes to polotics. do i like the communist..er...democrates? NO! but i do not bitch over every little thing they do. i suck it up and get on with my life. the ATS's motto is "Deny Ignorence" i am suprised that they let you in here. you are uneducated when it comes to politics. i suggest that you take a few government classes and then come back. i also sugesst that you SUCK IT UP AND QUIT YER BITCHIN!

Being that I am trying to follow the motto of this board I cannot respond to you.

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by Colonel]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join