It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals are.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Cheerleading for the mods, monkey. What did you thnk it meant.

well rather than assuming like you do i prefer to knopw what people mean by what they say and if i am unsure, i ask.

i asked. you answered. good job!

i dont cheerlead for anyone but i see you have taken the road of assumption once again. a worn out road you've been down a few too many times. and you know where it leads you.... thats right, to the intersection of ignorance street and looking foolish ave.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Everyone is kinda hard on Colonel. He does have that Martin Lawrence in National Security charm to him...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We no longer have a LIAR (I never did anything w/ Monica), a COWARD (hid behind his State Troopers instead of facing the heat for his womanizing), TRAITOR (sold us out to the Chinese) and a basically morally BANKRUPT yoyo in the whitehouse.

William Jefferson Clinton got ousted. That's a MAJOR good thing for the country Colonel.

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
We no longer have a LIAR (I never did anything w/ Monica)

Seems to me Bush has lied about quite a bit. Those trailers he claimed to be proof of WMD's. His coc aine use. Being AWOL from the National Guard.

a COWARD (hid behind his State Troopers instead of facing the heat for his womanizing),

A leader that taunts enemies from the comfort of his Drugstore cowboy ranch. Sounds like a coward to me.

TRAITOR (sold us out to the Chinese) and a basically morally BANKRUPT yoyo in the whitehouse.

Sacrificing American lives for oil, aspirations for mini-nukes, First Amendment Zones, cutting funding for social services (education) and increasing military spending. Sounds pretty treasonous and morally bankrupt to me...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
PLEASE.

ALL of your points are inuendo and unfounded RUMORS. All of my points are FACTS...

'Nuff said.

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Liberals are the same as Republicans, they're just following different men. Both sides have their extremes, but I think you'll find that everyday "liberals" care about humanity and want peace, and want fairness, they aren't doing anything wrong. Liberal and Republican extremists are the ones who fuel these arguments, making such wacky claims that it seems there is no good in either party, when it's just the Leaders you should be attacking.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not when one is wearing "coca-cola bottomed" glasses...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Liberals and Conservatives are both good in moral, more money for the country(rep), more rights for the human society(dem). We had very few good reps, like Abe lincoln, he was down right honest, and a bunch of good Dems, only thing is that many will use the Reps ideaology of living and turning it corrupted easily like Bush!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Proof of WMD's...

Bush's claim of WMD's

Later expose to be...

Iraqi mobile labs nothing to do with germ warfare, report finds

AWoL Bush...

George W.'s Missing Year

The Taunting Drugstore Cowboy...

Cowboy Bush Taunts the Enemy

Mini-nuke ban Pentagon wnats lifted that Bush also supports...

Pentagon Wants Mini-Nuke Ban Ended

First Amendment Zones...

7 protesters arrested; ticketholders kept out

Increased Military Spending...

Increases In Military Spending And Security Assistance Since 9/11/01

Bush Budget Cuts...

War Distracts from Bush's Budget Cuts

Rumors huh? Where are your facts? Where are the major accomplishments by the Bu#es?
Nuff said...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Pathetic!

If this is the type of topic that's going to be on this forum you won't find me here.

This is not a topic it is a list of insults.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
How has the poll been changed without the name of the editor appearing below?

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Pathetic!

If this is the type of topic that's going to be on this forum you won't find me here.

this is the most unfair piece of crap I have ever seen, send a bunch of stuff defacing the president, I put up one thing and BAM! Taken down, that's bull#, run a two way street here people. If I can't post anti-liberal here, then close the freaking thing and open up Pre WW2 Germany.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
How the hell have the poll options been changed without an edit remark thingie on Wiazrd's first post?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No one has taken it down... We are trying to figure out what happened.

I am going to lock this thread until we can ask, William or Bob what happened, I'll unlock it as soon as we get it straightened out.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

Originally posted by John bull 1
Pathetic!

this is the most unfair piece of crap I have ever seen, send a bunch of stuff defacing the president, I put up one thing and BAM! Taken down, that's bull#, run a two way street here people. If I can't post anti-liberal here, then close the freaking thing and open up Pre WW2 Germany.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]

Please, you'll find like minded folks here:

www.freerepublic.com...

There, Jayzuuus is the only way, Conservatives saved the country and leadership is spelled B-U-S-H!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yes indeed I notice the polls change, and my username was in it too, how did it happen...?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Colonel we allow you and others to bash conservative,Republicans,and Mr.Bush. Its only fair for someone to bash the other side. If someone said "This is crap" in one of your thread you'd go nuts.

yeah. right on man. conel your just a big baby. even if one little thing happens that you dont like you go off. if somebody looks at you wrong i bet you'd call em a rightwing fanatic bastard. you sir (and i use the term losely) are ignorant when it comes to politics. i suggest that you just suck it up and quit yer bitchin'! nobody likes a cry baby. i dont like stuff that the commies...er..democrates do but i suck it up and just get on with my life. grow up brat.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Th reason why thisa is crap is because there is no category for the good things about liberals---not even one. Now, there is nothing good aobut Bush so there need not be a category. Infact, no repugnant canpoint out ANYTHING good that has happened since Bush got inthe White House.

then make one you left wingnut!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I couldn't see The Poll here at all, maybe it's been deleted.

The completion of the sentence, based on my observation of all the material so far here....

"Liberals are... the vehicle for defeating ignorance in the US."

Which means they should be listened to, not abused, and placed in positions to reform the damage that is being done every day under your noses.

Especially, at this stage, the libertarians amongst the liberals.

BTW, the Liberal Party in Oz is the racist fascist right wing incumbent. Beat that.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
When you break it right down: (the extremes)

Republican: Put controll back into the hands of the people and let the government controll only things that they NEED to... like National Defense and such.

Democrat: Give the government controll of everything you don't want to be bothered with. Welfare, social security, banning and controlling substances, etc...

It's curious that anyone on this site would want the government more in controll of their lives than they already are. Perhaps some people need to rethink exactly what they are voting for and the consequences of having those people in our government.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join