It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals are.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How dare you insult GW, here is my poll (as fair as yours)

Listen Up!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

Listen Up!

This is crap.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Colonel we allow you and others to bash conservative,Republicans,and Mr.Bush. Its only fair for someone to bash the other side. If someone said "This is crap" in one of your thread you'd go nuts.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And the Bush poll is non-bias

Lighten up Kerry

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Listen Up!

This is crap.

so was your whining diatribe about a doll and that went on for a few pages....

hey pot say hi to kettle for me.

of course you ARE an authority on this subject and can recognize it from 100 yards out since you are the master of spreading your own special brand of fertilizer on this board.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Colonel we allow you and others to bash conservative,Republicans,and Mr.Bush. Its only fair for someone to bash the other side. If someone said "This is crap" in one of your thread you'd go nuts.

correction he HAS gone nuts. thats why he gets warnings....then whines about getting those warnings....this compound the BS he spreads to the tenth power.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You know, I am tired of people here saying how pointless other peoples threads are...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Always frontin' for The Man, aren't you.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is mudslinging, get a tissue and go over to chit-chat if you can't handle it.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Th reason why thisa is crap is because there is no category for the good things about liberals---not even one. Now, there is nothing good aobut Bush so there need not be a category. Infact, no repugnant canpoint out ANYTHING good that has happened since Bush got inthe White House.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Always the same with you guys, BOO-HOO clinton's gone, BOO-HOO, what am I going to do now? Well I'll tell you, get ready for another Bush term, especially if Lieberman and Kerry are the best you got. Together those two couldn't operate a hot dog stand, much less a country.

Now if you don't mind I hear a tree that needs you to hug it right about now.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
pointless?

its all pointless if one wants to view things in such a way.

but maybe there's a point here.....just how ridiculous can people get in their bashing??? there's something to be learned here i think.

colonel lives by double standards ("i can bash but noone else can...").....i think we all learned this at one time or another.

i also learned people will sink to new lows to "get back" or "even the score" when they believe they have been slighted.

i view this forum as entertainment but if we look there are lessons to be found here.

colonel what is this "frontin" you speak of and who exactly is "the man" you are refering to????

i know better to ask him questions, he never answers...but maybe he will this time. its a rather simple question.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Do you really want his answer, he will tie it all back to you know what, and I'm sick of hearing it personally.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That's another thing. No vegetation=no life. See how that works?

I'll happily hug my tree instead of a nuke, thanks...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Infact, no repugnant canpoint out ANYTHING good that has happened since Bush got inthe White House.

There have been a couple surveys that show a general awareness in politics and the political process has emerged since the election of li'l Bush. I think that's a good thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Cheerleading for the mods, monkey. What did you thnk it meant.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

Infact, no repugnant canpoint out ANYTHING good that has happened since Bush got inthe White House.

There have been a couple surveys that show a general awareness in politics and the political process has emerged since the election of li'l Bush. I think that's a good thing.

I mean good things for he country. Ok, awareness of the political process is important, probably because its in danger from the republicans. But, what other good has ocurred.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Exactly, everybody is against ya right?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Exactly, everybody is against ya right?

No I have a few allies...very few but enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I applaud a man who sticks by his guns such as you, but I also have a problem when the man forgets that life is a two way street.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join