It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It only takes a idiot to disclaim "evidence"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I just wan't to air my anger at how little it takes to disclaim any UFO evidence, I mean any idiot that says "swamp gas" or "the planet Jupiter reflected in a rainbow 2 km away" is instantly belived, I just laugh when I hear some of these disclaimers. Here are some examples:

The video of landed aliens beeings taken by night is supposedly false, when I read the disclaimers explenation his main reasoning for the movie beeing false was a piece of bush that he claimed was digitally edited onto the tape at. This is stupid disclaimer, why would anyone making a fake video of landed allien beeings digitally edit it to put in branches? You would ofcourse use REAL bushes.

The Mexico air force tape of UFO's taken from fighter planes are supposedly de-bunked, an "investigator" pointed out that it was a gas drilling plant out on the sea that was burning gas. I mean, how stupid is that explanation, the air force was tracking the object on infraRed AND RADAR. Accoring to the debunker the moving clouds only made it SEEM that the objects were moving, I pitty the Mexico air force and radar operators if they can't distinguish between moving objects and a gas plant.

The list is SO long of STUPID debunkers with DUMB explenations, these are often people with NO LIFE that wan't to be respected, and this is the ONLY way that they feel respected.

Peace out

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, there are also those people claiming fakes because of artifacting around objects on a light background. They heard that artifacting is a photoshopping giveaway.

But they don't know or understand that image compression techniques very often give artifacts just like that.

Imho, don't try to prove that UFO's exist so that you can be 100% sure for yourself. Its when your 100% sure of it for yourself, that you can opt to search and supply evidence to non believers.

In most cases it still takes face to face contact for one to believe in UFO's though.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yeah, and I have even seem good UFO photos beeing de-bunked because some daft person shows that "everyone" can make this in PhotoShop or some other digital editing tool, and THEREFOR the photo MUST BE FAKE, lmao!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What you say is true, but there are also a lot of people that are willing to believe anything that they see on their screen.

Unfortunately anything can be faked these days, so I probably won't truely believe until I see something with my own eyes or there's a piece of evidence that's undisputable.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If we look at ALL the photos of UFOs, we see that a lot of them are obvious fakes. In fact, the number of really really really obvious fakes is very high... more than 75% of the photos I've seen are so bad that even my KIDS can debunk them!

Now, if it's so bad that my kids can tell it's fake, it's got to be pretty bad.

You're telling us that we need to accept THOSE as real?

And then there's all those stupid made-up stories on UFO boards. At least they're kept to a minimum here, but I don't know how many "I was abducted by pajama-wearing Greys who subjected me to Michael Jackson videos and put a chip in my unmentionables and now the Men In Black have the hots for me and are following me around" stories I've seen.

And you're telling us that we need to accept THAT garbage as real?

I don't think you'd accept faked medical reports, would you? Or faked "I fixed this on your car" reports from an auto mechanic, would you?

So why do you think accepting fakery and lies about UFOs is a good idea?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
If we look at ALL the photos of UFOs, we see that a lot of them are obvious fakes. In fact, the number of really really really obvious fakes is very high... more than 75% of the photos I've seen are so bad that even my KIDS can debunk them!

Why should I take your judgement of debunking photos seriously, when you don't take people that see UFO's seriously.

top topics

join