It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worms series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Which is the most favrotive worm series ?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
World Party.

It has it's disadvantages. Only one, really, and it's that the holy hand grenade doesn't do enough damage. But that's easily repairable.

Everything about the game is awesome. All the various weapons, superweapons, and supersuperweapons are righteous, and the customizable features are even better than the various modes, if possible.

Nothing better than hitting the crowd with a Donkey and retaliating with a Scales of Justice.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
well i kinds like worms 3D but my favorite is this really old 1... u had like 10 weapons to choose from and its really old... that was the first game that i was really addicted 2

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I had Worms. It was crap.
I had Worms Armageddon. It was amongst my fav games.
I now have Worms 3D. It's good... I like it better than WA.
I use the Ruski soundfont and like the horror maps.

I want Mayhem, Fortress and WP.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i had worm armagedon too.... i liked it a lot but i move and my PS1 wont work here... worms 3D is great... i like the ruski voice 2 but whats up with the WWII stuff??? there was another worms game thats 3D aswell but its like in the past and u have diferent weapons... anybody know what its called???

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

there was another worms game thats 3D aswell but its like in the past and u have diferent weapons... anybody know what its called???

Worms Fortress. I haven't played it yet. Its in Medievil times and as the name suggests, you build fortresses, like castles and stuff. (I usually use girders to do the same :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Worms??

Scorched Earth pwns all!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
After doing some reading
Worms 4: Mayhem Maps = Jurassic, Camelot, Arabian, Construction and Wild West.

Scorched Earth? Never heard of it

I remember the good ol' days...playing Worms Armaggedon at home & Liero during computer classes at school.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sorry, Thought i hit "new thread" please delete this post.

[edit on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

top topics

join