Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Time for Bush to pin some ears back

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
One small problem with Bushs colonial expansion. Whenever a hegemonic power has been established, history has always proven that other countries will balance against that hegemonic force. Empires fall. History doesnt lie. Frankly, I dont want to be balanced against. Turn off Faux news. Pick up a history book and get real.


I believe history tells me that the Middle East has been responsible for about 1,000,000 vile acts against Christians don't go there.......

Now, I am sure you are a Rhodes scholar, but didn't Rome fall because they over spread there boundries and enslaved too many people to handle? Oh yeah, Incest and idiots in charge didn't help.

Stop turning these animals who would kill babies into hero's, they are not, they are cowards, time to go bye bye cowards, should have been done in the Clinton era but he was too busy sticking "cigars" in intern's mouths.




posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Anyone wanna tell Shining how many deaths Christians throughout history are responsible for?...



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have just one thing to say you and that means any of you show me a GOOD politician and I'll show you a person that is so full of crap thier eye's are brown.

Oh, and by the way people talk about the government like it's a beautiful thing. Screw that it sucks and anyone who loves america and is willing to love that idiot MISleader of ours go to communist China and love your benevolent Dictator and his nuculer WMD's

VIVA LA REVOLUCION'



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am no fan of either side's religious excuses to kill, trust me


But let's stop holding hands here people, bad news for you, they'd (Hezbollah, Bin Laden's gang, terrorist parasites) kill you too, in a heartbeat.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I believe history tells me that the Middle East has been responsible for about 1,000,000 vile acts against Christians don't go there.......

I didnt go there, you did.

Now, I am sure you are a Rhodes scholar, but didn't Rome fall because they over spread there boundries and enslaved too many people to handle? Oh yeah, Incest and idiots in charge didn't help.

No comment.

Stop turning these animals who would kill babies into hero's, they are not, they are cowards, time to go bye bye cowards, should have been done in the Clinton era but he was too busy sticking "cigars" in intern's mouths.

I havent claimed anyone a hero. All I said is I dont want the world to hate us. Is that so hard to grasp?



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Do you want to be that guy who goes around kissing ass to fit in? I sure don't



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Anyone wanna tell Shining how many deaths Christians throughout history are responsible for?...



Lets just say that it is FAR more than the 6,000,000 Jews claimed by the Nazi's in WWII.......

regards
seekerof



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Do you want to be that guy who goes around kissing ass to fit in? I sure don't


Id like to be the guy that at least tries to resolve a crisis diplomatically before resurrecting the cave-man days of preemption to serve out a plan of colonialism. Not even Regan would've had the gall to do what Bush has done.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Personally, if I could save several million lives by kissing some @ss, there would be only one thing to say...

Pucker up buttercup...

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The nation that fears becomes what is feared.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard
Wonder how the UN feels now?

This is getting out of control, the world has to let Bush go deeper into this anti-terrorism front, we must now infiltrate and completly destroy the bloodlines of this regime and the bin laden "family". No more Mr. Politically correct, time to do some old fashion ass-whiping. We as the people of the free world must no longer tolerate this third rate bull#.


Mr. Bush, I implore you, finish the deal, whip some ass, show them the US will not allow this to become another Vietnam.



# Terrorists, time to die



They just figure that why not only let the US play in the terror war-- time to get the UN involved... that is if they can even do anything



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This whole line of Bush is a monster and HE started this is a BIG BAG OF SH1T.

The day you "Nancy Boys" (thanks General) actually STUDY some FACTS that have NOT been sanatized, serialized and SPUN beyond recognition by the bleeding heart libs I'll carry on this conversation with you.

I have NO ALLEGIENCE to the Republican Party PERIOD. I DO beleive Dubya is a HELL of alot BETTER than Clinton and GORE is a COMPLETE MORON just like his daddy was.

So, that being said, I agree that 99.9% of professional politicians are lying crooked bastards. SO WHAT?! Go get elected if you think YOU can raise the millions needed. OR start a revolution with your FISTS not YOUR keyboard! NOBODY is listening to your rants on the WWW.

Now that I have completely subdued you all... I will impart the wisdom of TRUTH upon thee.

BUSH is doing the BEST he can. Is it good enough? No. Is this world a BETTER PLACE sans Saddam Hussein and his piglets? YES. Is the price we are paying WORTH IT? Only YOU can answer that for yourself. My answer is yes BUT I am NOT over there getting my A$$ shot off either.

The ONE thing I ASSURE you is TRUE is that a nation DEVIDED is a nation soon to be conquered.

"If you don't LOVE IT - LEAVE IT! You're walkin' on the FIGHTIN' side of me." (thank you - Obscure C&W singer)

whew, I need a break...

*Bows and exits*

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 8-19-2003 by Springer]



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think Springer placed the ATS line below to warn off others when he gets like this.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
This whole line of Bush is a monster and HE started this is a BIG BAG OF SH1T.

The day you "Nancy Boys" (thanks General) actually STUDY some FACTS that have NOT been sanatized, serialized and SPUN beyond recognition by the bleeding heart libs I'll carry on this conversation with you.

I have NO ALLEGIENCE to the Republican Party PERIOD. I DO beleive Dubya is a HELL of alot BETTER than Clinton and GORE is a COMPLETE MORON just like his daddy was.

So, that being said, I agree that 99.9% of professional politicians are lying crooked bastards. SO WHAT?! Go get elected if you think YOU can raise the millions needed. OR start a revolution with your FISTS not YOUR keyboard! NOBODY is listening to your rants on the WWW.

Now that I have completely subdued you all... I will impart the wisdom of TRUTH upon thee.

BUSH is doing the BEST he can. Is it good enough? No. Is this world a BETTER PLACE sans Saddam Hussein and his piglets? YES. Is the price we are paying WORTH IT? Only YOU can answer that for yourself. My answer is yes BUT I am NOT over there getting my A$$ shot off either.

The ONE thing I ASSURE you is TRUE is that a nation DEVIDED is a nation soon to be conquered.

"If you don't LOVE IT - LEAVE IT! You're walkin' on the FIGHTIN' side of me." (thank you - Obscure C&W singer)

whew, I need a break...

*Bows and exits*

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 8-19-2003 by Springer]


So name calling is your way to impart your wisdom upon us? Why don't you start posting some facts instead of your beliefs. Where is the truth? Where is all the good Bush has done? Why don't you show me where Bush's honesty comes in? How about you go find something to support your support for the Bush Administration instead of calling everyone names and pretending to know what you're talking about...



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
....were the same head cases at the " Kingdom Bound" weekend I mistakenly found myself in at Six Flags two weeks ago!
" Bush is with Jaaayzuuus, he's saved, he can't be wrong"!



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It won't matter what I provide you. You won't buy it. I didn't call you a name, I called you a Nancy Boy.

You see things YOUR way (WRONG)

I see things my way (CORRECT)

There it's all straightened out.

P...
m...



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
It won't matter what I provide you. You won't buy it. I didn't call you a name, I called you a Nancy Boy.

You see things YOUR way (WRONG)

I see things my way (CORRECT)

There it's all straightened out.

P...
m...


Nancy boy is a name. That you called someone. Sounds like name calling to me. You must be a pre-teen or something, because you certainly come off as one...



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
You must be a pre-teen or something, because you certainly come off as one...


LMAO!! Good one.



posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
WOW.... just.... WOW....

Democrats are so lazy. The entire bass of the democratic plan it to let the government deal with EVERYTHING! We have homeless people... let the government deal with it., we need money when we get old... let the gov hold it for us. I sure hope you tree huggers are happy with the government controlling every aspect of your lives... cuz that's what's next. I hope you like chips in your necks and surveylance on every corner. You won't be able to smoke your weed anymore, just remember that ya' hippies!

Bush should've given this speech:
www.angelfire.com...

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein

And it'll be fun... have you ever had a stick fight?



posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They know not what they seek.


Pretty soon we will get rid of paper money and "trust" banks (who will soon be government institutions) to tell us how much we have all the while being tracked for every purchase. Then a small chip will be planted in every baby right after it's burped. Then none will be above the "cause" and pretty soon we are Russia.





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join