It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for Bush to pin some ears back

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wonder how the UN feels now?

This is getting out of control, the world has to let Bush go deeper into this anti-terrorism front, we must now infiltrate and completly destroy the bloodlines of this regime and the bin laden "family". No more Mr. Politically correct, time to do some old fashion ass-whiping. We as the people of the free world must no longer tolerate this third rate bull#.

Mr. Bush, I implore you, finish the deal, whip some ass, show them the US will not allow this to become another Vietnam.

# Terrorists, time to die

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
:::grabs popcorn, sits back and waits for the madness to ensue:::

oh this is a really good post! i cant wait to see who reacts and how....
this forum is quite a source of entertainment for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
That ought to get the tree huggers going..........

waited for Cold Anger and the Private (you know who I mean) to get in on this.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This might present a problem.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OK then, lets get back to the crux of the issue.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

This is getting out of control, the world has to let Bush go deeper into this anti-terrorism front, we must now infiltrate and completly destroy the bloodlines of this regime and the bin laden "family". No more Mr. Politically correct, time to do some old fashion ass-whiping. We as the people of the free world must no longer tolerate this third rate bull#.

Mr. Bush, I implore you, finish the deal, whip some ass, show them the US will not allow this to become another Vietnam.

Couldn't fight the urge any longer...

The Bushies are parasites, the deeper you let them go the better chance they have of screwing things up even worse.

Bush and his entire cabal is anything but politically correct, or ethical or moralistic. Our soldiers were sent to die for what reason again? Ironclad proof of WMD's? Funny how that undeniable proof turned out to be a belief and speculation.

But it doesn't really matter anymore, liberating the Iraqi people (and their oil with our thousands of bombs and missles) is what truly mattered. Saddam posed a huge threat, with no ties to Al Qaeda, no WMD's, no air force and no allies outside his country.

Bin Laden falls into the backround occasionally popping back up in alleged audio tapes at just the right moments.

Besides, after looking through the eyes into the empty vessel that is Bush, you think he is running the country? It's getting out of control because of the current war profiteers and war criminals in the administration who merely dismiss any criticism that comes their way.

The U.S. is footing the bill for Gulf War 2: Back with a Vengence, meanwhile all that oil seems to be evaporating into thin air as Iraqi civilians are without water and electricity.

How much more obvious can it get?

"We have undeniable proof of WMD's in Iraq, but we just seemed to have misplaced them, so I will make false claims about helium trailers.

The war is over (predominately displaying my tightly bundled crotch) meanwhile soldiers continue to die in the war I just declared as won.

I am all for peace and the American way as long as I get to make mini-nukes, increase defense spending by leaps and bounds, while cutting social services (doing nothing about corporate fraud) and racking up a deficit for my bogus war on terrorism that i'm not actually doing anything about.

Life is good and I feel healthy on my ranch as I pretend to be a cowboy, now I can catch up on my naps because it's tiring thinking of answers for reporters on the spur of the moment about things I don't know anything about."

I am still looking for a few good things the current administration has done that truly benefit the people...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

Couldn't fight the urge any longer...

The Bushies are parasites, the deeper you let them go the better chance they have of screwing things up even worse.

Bush and his entire cabal is anything but politically correct, or ethical or moralistic. Our soldiers were sent to die for what reason again? Ironclad proof of WMD's? Funny how that undeniable proof turned out to be a belief and speculation.

But it doesn't really matter anymore, liberating the Iraqi people (and their oil with our thousands of bombs and missles) is what truly mattered. Saddam posed a huge threat, with no ties to Al Qaeda, no WMD's, no air force and no allies outside his country.

Bin Laden falls into the backround occasionally popping back up in alleged audio tapes at just the right moments.

Besides, after looking through the eyes into the empty vessel that is Bush, you think he is running the country? It's getting out of control because of the current war profiteers and war criminals in the administration who merely dismiss any criticism that comes their way.

The U.S. is footing the bill for Gulf War 2: Back with a Vengence, meanwhile all that oil seems to be evaporating into thin air as Iraqi civilians are without water and electricity.

How much more obvious can it get?

"We have undeniable proof of WMD's in Iraq, but we just seemed to have misplaced them, so I will make false claims about helium trailers.

The war is over (predominately displaying my tightly bundled crotch) meanwhile soldiers continue to die in the war I just declared as won.

I am all for peace and the American way as long as I get to make mini-nukes, increase defense spending by leaps and bounds, while cutting social services (doing nothing about corporate fraud) and racking up a deficit for my bogus war on terrorism that i'm not actually doing anything about.

Life is good and I feel healthy on my ranch as I pretend to be a cowboy, now I can catch up on my naps because it's tiring thinking of answers for reporters on the spur of the moment about things I don't know anything about."

I am still looking for a few good things the current administration has done that truly benefit the people...

Go call John Kerry with your gripes.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nice response, not much of a defense. So that's how you justify the Bu#es crimes? Calling me a pinko wussie then everythings ok?

I realize this is the mud pit forum, but come on man...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
On blaming Bush for everything? Are you safe right now? Yes! Are you doing better in the money department? Yes! Clinton left Bush this mess, he dealt with it, he's been a little too busy to handle those important issues like Tree defense and protecting the rights of the three toed sloth, but I am sure he'll get around to it in his next term. I thank God everyday that Gore isn't in a political office.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
We better kick some or HAUL some. One way or the other our troops do NOT need to be standing around out in the open in THAT part of the world without an all out mandate to kick ass and take names.

"Peace-keeping" will NOT work on those who wish no peace. The ONLY result of this type of folley is DEAD SOLDIERS and AIRMEN.

I am a socially moderate, fiscally conservative, centrist INDEPENDENT and you libs can kiss my a$$ with your we never should've gone in crap! Go ask ANY Iraqi that wasn't on saddam's payroll if we should've gone in. Go ask ANYBODY with a brain if the world needed Saddam Hussein in control of 1/3 of the world's oil.

The pig and his sons were BUTCHERS! That's NOT the issue anymore. The issue IS, this thing is likely to blow up in our faces and our young men and women will die because of it.

So what is it going to be? Do we run away with our tails between our legs and let the terrorists know we won't take it all the way?

Or do we dig in and start shooting first and ask the questions at the funeral?

This is a BAD situation brought on by BAD people and George Bush is NOT one of the BAD people who started this. He has had to DEAL with this he did NOT start it.

My question is will he finish it?

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 8-19-2003 by Springer]

[Edited on 8-19-2003 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
just forget it Springer, it's not really worth the effort. These guys "forget" what a mess we were when Clinton left office.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

This is a BAD situation brought on by BAD people and George Bush is NOT one of the BAD people who started this. He has had to DEAL with this he did NOT start it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you really know? what was written by liberals planted in news papers in the Clinton era? Give it a rest, you have NO IDEA what a mess Clinton left, bah, just continue to blame Bush, he's used to it, and yet he still defends you every day. Ingreat.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He defends me? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, sorry that's just too much. Why don't you explain to me what good the Bu#es have done? Besides the point William made in another post.

There have been a couple surveys that show a general awareness in politics and the political process has emerged since the election of li'l Bush. I think that's a good thing.

Maybe people are catching onto the fact that Bush and all his little buddies are criminals.

By the by, who mentioned Clinton? Did I say anything good about Clinton?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
One small problem with Bush�s colonial expansion. Whenever a hegemonic power has been established, history has always proven that other countries will balance against that hegemonic force. Empires fall. History doesn�t lie. Frankly, I don�t want to be �balanced� against. Turn off Faux news. Pick up a history book and get real.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Man this is starting to get good!By the way I agree with Thorfinn on this one. Some people here have their head up their a$$. Without mentioning names of course.

*sits back eating a sandwich while you guys fight it out"

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
LOL. yeah right, if Bush was really fighting terrorism this wouldn't have happened in the first place, ever thought of that ? Guess not.

Don't be so ignorant, US should have finished the job in Afghanistan first before going to make more enemies, like they have now with the Iraqi's. Taking over your enemies government doesn't mean victory.

They aren't even looking actively for Bin Laden. In other words, they are not fighting terrorism, they are just defending their interests, you should not believe me, go and find out your self instead, that's more convincing.

For example this link, when are they going to look at those ? Let them go ahead and cry even harder next year.

www.pakistan-facts.com...

So what is going on now ? US has even more enemies in the region, and every day more are born. Oh yeah you can shout "bomb them all", but does that make you any better than them ? Doesn't that justify thier anger towards you in their eyes ? Only if you could understand such issues you'd come to the conclusion that violence doesn't solve a thing, it only secures a violent future.

So start using your brains instead of your weapons and might if you really want peace.
I do want peace and I know that the only way to peace is by respect and recognition. Go ahead and bomb them, but don't cry if they attack you again, killing your loved ones. Like you did with your bombs.

See that's they way it goes, and in the end the smartest will win, not the strongest !

Peace.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ok here's a recap of the action so far....

"my crooked politician is better than your crooked politician"

"nu huh your crooked politician eats boogers, my crooked politician rules you bonehead!"

and now back to the mud slinging....

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Uh oh, Prank did some assuming. I have not advocated for any politician...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join