It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
At approximately 12:20 a.m ET, I witnessed a strange sighting in the sky.

This evening around midnight I was floating around on a raft in my pool, just staring into the sky. While I was stargazing afloat, I was trying to remember constellations, and looking to see if any planets were visible, which is something I haven't done for years.

At around 12:15 I noticed a ''star'' I thought was different. At first glance I thought there was a good chance it was Venus. I have no idea what planets are visible right now. I began looking at other stars, but I always came back to check on the "planet-star". Until about 12:20, after looking around the sky, I turned my head back to check on the "planet star" and no more than 2 seconds after I got it back in my sight, it shot off in a direct angle downward, and disappeared.

This immediately made me jump up, and lose my raft. After looking around in desperation to find where it had gone, and also to make sure I was just seeing things, I saw a light in a spot in the sky where I hadn't remembered seeing one. It was the exact same size and brightness, and color (white light gleaming with a slight green). When I got out of the pool to look at it, it was gone and I could not see it at all in the sky.

I live in western Florida, and was facing the northwestern sky when I had this sighting. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone happened to be in the area and witness it, I'd like to have your thoughts.

spartacus out

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
As a person who has shared a similar experience elsewhere, I still have to ask who draws the Hulk with arms so massively out of proportion with his sedentary frame.

new topics

join