It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABOUT LOOKING IN THE FUTURE...

page: 1

join
share:
bdi

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why sometimes the ones whou can see the future fails to predict something(for example if someone would predict that two days from now the nuclear bomb would explode and if that person would say that publicly and no one would take it seriously and than when that they commes and if nothing happened then everybody would say that that person is a lier but what if enyone can change the future just by knowing that.)My explanation for that is that person traveled back in time.But does that meen that person have already changed the future and how many times future can be changed.I know that this sounds crazy but think about it.

xn

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Good question. I always wanted to know this. It is possible though. It's kinda funny how you mentioned "two days" cuz I'm accurate in predicting events 2 days in advance.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Because there is no such thing as a single future.

What those people see are only possible variants.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There are an infinite amount or thousands of different futures. There's the most probable future, which changes all the time, unless the variant is as constant as possible...

Guess what the variant is...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The future is constantly changing. I think that is why it is so hard to predict. Being an empath, everything I get is all personal, has to do with a particular person or peoples. I never predict or get anything on an even type thing.

Who ever said they get alot of 2 day predictions....I wonder if of those who do get glimpses via one way or another into the near future, I wonder if they all have their own time table of sorts. For me it is always 3 or 5 days later - or just seconds ahead.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
i m too keep asking what went wrong when i try to see in the future but often it came up to a mistake point.being as a psyche operator to see a real time at a real place it is easy to me but to look in to the future i have the problem but not settle yet.may be the problem is
1.the grid location of the place we want to see it
2.the angle from ground to above we want to see it
3.tha balance situation of time,place,the position of our appearance in subspace is not correct .
just maybe

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
The future is constantly changing. I think that is why it is so hard to predict. Being an empath, everything I get is all personal, has to do with a particular person or peoples. I never predict or get anything on an even type thing.

Who ever said they get alot of 2 day predictions....I wonder if of those who do get glimpses via one way or another into the near future, I wonder if they all have their own time table of sorts. For me it is always 3 or 5 days later - or just seconds ahead.

I usually see things 3 days in advance... like with that rash of tornados that happened recently.

new topics

top topics

join