It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake phone number

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

What are you hoping to achieve exactly, this isn't conspiracy related and I would have thought it's more along the lines or hacking, which is against board T&C and could end up with it offline.
It has nearly happened before as someone else said.

And well done for helping to publish information that terrorists and enemy countries may find useful, saves them the hassle

[edit on 20-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

bingo baby...
Can we have a mods comment?
perhaps if the members persist in doing something that has been warned against, then you will see what happened to the members of the other thread...

FYI: It is against the law to repetitively call an unlisted government number (i dont know if these qualify)...
an agent might be calling you back soon and asking why you see the need to hassle a circuit board operator at an AFB.
(this is what happened to the previous thread posters).

and do not post info that could be used by enemies... regardless of intent.. it is stupid...

U2u is useful for comments to thread posters that should not be published...
use it... please, for the kittens sake...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The number was taken from www.dreamlandresort.com, the number is on their discussion board.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Can we have a mods comment?

You bet. I wanted to give it a fair chance because I am not bias about the issue, but what exactly IS the point of calling one of these numbers anyway.

At best, you make a crank call to who-knows-where (which is against the T&C's under hacking in my opinion) and at worst the Authorities come down on you (black vans show up) and/or ATS gets in trouble for fostering this silly action.

"I have a number for Area 51"

What in the world could you possibly say? And trying to hack some access code by phone? Not cool.

So, let's end this dance...

Thread Closed.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join