It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake phone number

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
k i ran a check on the phone #s 202-456-1414 and 202-456-0911 &9110. now here is the funny part, just after i dialed the 202-456-1414 i had a phone call come right back to me. it was a long didstance call because the phone makes weird ringing sounds when i get long distance incoming calls. anyways the first number goes back to the white house and it is for the fallowing #s

Whitehouse

main switch board
executive mountion
and vice president dick cheney.

now i dont like to get weird phone calls or crap but if i start seeing unmarked cars or crap i will disapear for a while. belive me you dont want to be fallowed. that s*** sucks bad and i mean bad. anyway here is the link to what i found phone # search

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is that who called you back? Or who you called?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Shadowstricker, if someone starts fallowing you don't just disappear. Get a buddy and a video camra and drive around having your buddy videotape them and then up it on the 'net!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Maybe the WH has Tony Blair returning calls.

Anyway with that 2200 number it's a main so more then likely you can try the extensions like 2201, 2202 etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Try Chris Carters 1013

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If someone starts following you, confront them. Of course make sure they're not in a position to make you "disappear".

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
tell you what iv been tailed before and i belive i wouldent disaper but the question is WHO would disapear. anyway im not shure about who called because i was on the internet and the call never showed up on who called it was just silent. im not shure who called but if i am fallowed i got a camra and will take pics and post them not only here but on my website when i get a chance if some one dose fallow me. computers back when i was in school were fun till we pissed off the administrator and had a little visit. and people fallow us around. we used it as our personal playground and messageboard. needless to say i stoped all that so i just try to piss off the government and try to uncover there mess and coverups. it would be so cool to piss of the president. lol
lol:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
there is probably a catch to it.... you call,, they ping you ,,,, then you get on the list...... everyone is someones spy!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The only way i belive we will ever know what goes on on the base of area 51 is if we infultrait it. now you think im crazy well u decide for your self.........

OK.........

everyone who tries to go to area 51 dosent have military experience. and if they do then they only work there but what if.....

always ask your self that question...........(WHAT IF)

what if we could get onto the base of area 51?
well i have done a lot of thinking. the phone numbers are nice. the radio frequincies are nice but we must get on to the base. that is everyones dream--to find out what goes on in area 51.

ok............ if someone was to get a mas quanity of people say 50-60 people. this is a hypothosis that could work after talking to several of my military friends, we might be able to get on the military base of area 51.

the people doing so would need to have desert camoflauge. Caloflauge neting to cover themselves..... this should deflect aircraft and any radar and sensors if they stay close to the ground almost crawling. Dont cary anything metal except cameras a laptop with acess to cellphone internet to send pictures and video feed to mass quanites of people and such. now the reason i say 50-60 people is to distract the guards. now you would need 2 teams of 3-4 people because u want to creat a low profile. now u also have to realize that people doing this will get caught and then your equipmet might get confinskated then a mass s*** hole will erupt with the government and then there would be more security around the base. dont take wepons that would make it worse. you also would want a gps system and u dont want to give exact quardanents. when u go to the base and take pictures and video feed and send it out before u are discovered or feel like you need to hall ass then you take memory sticks u can buy at walmart and burry them and walk so many feet away say 15 feet and conferm your gps so you can come back and get the information later unless they have some great demagnitizers. and the whole time the 2 teams are working on this then the others would just walk out in the middle like they arnt scared and act like they are taking pics to throw off the real pupitrators. now i dont know if it would work but i myself want to go this summer and get on the base and i think i can but i have a team of people helping me with figures and checking out there security other than the camo dudes.

so if anyone has ideas or wants in help me out

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
there are several ground sensors surrounding area 51. they detect ground vibrations.

I feel the penalty for having a "force" descend on area 51 will be more than a slap on the wrist. You can bet they have more than enough force to keep your guys at bay.

If one photographer stumbeled onto the land, hey, he was lost, and they will probably take his film and turn him loose.

Now if 10 'soldiers of fortune' get busted in the middle of the night in combat boots, surplus desert cammies, and red lensed plastic flashlights, reasonabl doubt will tell them this poses a thread, and they ARE authorized to use force, even against the photographer, and especialy against an invading force.

To sum it up, VERY BAD IDEA.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
ALright well if you really want to know how to inflitrate Area 51 with the *prospect* of possibly getting in, you will have to do it my way. Ok Area 51 is an U.S. Air Force base- it has Satellite communication in addition to groud wires. One would have to detonate about 2 High-explosive EMP's over Area 51 to destroy all communication (and possible help which would have otherwise arrived in about 5 minutes) then you can knock the # out of it with weapons. I would probably advise nerve gas for the troops outside and maybe inside. Also you have to remember that the base will probably go into lockdown in the case of a firefight or nerve agent detection. But if you could possibly get around that.... you would have the base to yourself for about 10 minutes, then i would advise to get out of there on stolen aircraft and head to Somewhere the hell else. Oh yea also if a major AF base suddenly goes off-line, the Gov will probably send help and check on it with a satellite... so you would probably want to put an "old" picture of Area 51 superimposed on the satellites picture feed. Alright well that is the all-out force way of taking Area 51 (oh yea also i would just take a few armored vehicles straight to it instead of hiking 5 miles) OK now there is another way- Either get "eyes" in there by gettin a minature camera on a tiny UAV or you could use an invisable suit (DARPA is currently working on it) and run over there ( they would detect you but wouldnt be able to see you) and then get to the base and follow a guy with alot of clearance deep into the base (using a camera in your suit to take in the full glory of your discovery)

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Anybody with a recording of the phone call? I am chicken so will not phone. Anyway, i live in the UK so will cost me £10000s.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Becareful....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is what happened last time when members started playing around with government numbers. Some even got call backs, be really careful ok guys?

This is your council member being worried now

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm such a goob.

[edit on 7-20-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
read the entire thread regarding a previous banned member and similiar situation, and see if you want to cause this board trouble...

Don't call the number... it is not going to give you any more info than has already been presented...

we know it goes to somewhere in the area51 locale...
isn't that enough?
ooohhh ahhhh you have a number to Indian springs Airforce base...

here are a few more from the Nellis base website nellis website
you can even get movie show times from the base theatre...

do not attempt to break into area51
the very same indian springs air base is used to deploy predator UAVS, so you have airborne thermo sensors sweeping the grounds the whole time...
IMO that it is virtually impossible to "sneek in"
if you want to see what is behind the curtain, then get a $15hr job doing security for them... they hire thru private security firms...

Right now there are several openings to work at tonephah missle range (alledged at&t/sandia black projects)

Of course when they do the security background check, You would hope they didn't find your plan to "infiltrate the base"

What is funny, is that (most likely) there is only military tech there now... it is too out in the open. It would be better to look for the next "secret base" coming up...

IMO that it is in PR, so hope you are up on your spanish...

the info on the number for the whitehouse was funny though...
does that mean that we can call and tell D. Cheney what we think of his shenannigans... (and it had the link to do a personal background criminal check also)
just kidding... dont call Mr Cheney... I hear he is a real D ick...

[edit on 20-7-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
LazarusTheLong is right, becareful, im not an American but couldnt you got busted under the patriot act? they might think your a terrorist if your playing around with government/military phone numbers..

[edit on 20-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've called this number 2 times, and tried entering in a security code. It lets you have two attempts before notifying you, that you must call back, and retry. Then says something (my phone is on the fritz) and "message 5".

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Errr.....

I can't access the thread redarding the previous banned member.

More info on phone:

Defense Switched Network

682-xxxx Nellis AFB-Las Vegas, NV
22x-xxxx Pentagon, Washington, DC
268-3xxx Cheyenne Mtn AFB-Colorado Springs, CO
268-4xxx Cheyenne Mtn AFB-Colorado Springs, CO
229-xxxx Edzell, UK (Naval Security Group)

What do you put in the Xs and how would you dial these numbers from the UK?

k i ran a check on the phone #s 202-456-1414 and 202-456-0911 &9110. now here is the funny part, just after i dialed the 202-456-1414 i had a phone call come right back to me. it was a long didstance call because the phone makes weird ringing sounds when i get long distance incoming calls. anyways the first number goes back to the white house and it is for the fallowing #s

What do you mean by someone calling you back?

[edit on 20/7/05 by GodAtum]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
IF there was a number you would probably have to enter more than just a code. Also that number is probably just fbi or cia or smthing like that.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
While this sort of thing is naturallyl interesting:

You guys must be nuts ringing a number like this from any phone, let alone your own landlines. And trying to enter the security code?

What are you hoping to achieve exactly, this isn't conspiracy related and I would have thought it's more along the lines or hacking, which is against board T&C and could end up with it offline.
It has nearly happened before as someone else said.

And well done for helping to publish information that terrorists and enemy countries may find useful, saves them the hassle

[edit on 20-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join