It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake phone number

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok, someone on some internet site posted this a phone number to Area 51 or the Groom Lake testing area: 1-702-879-2200

So I called it and this recording of a lady says "enter your authorization code now" of course I don't know the code, but maybe it really is their phone number? I doubt it, but call that number and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
lol, you should have just pushed random numbers and see what would have happend. I wouldnt recommend doing it otherwise you may get something like. "wrong access code, your house will be bombed in...". I dont doubt that that is a number inside area 51. But I also do not believe that there is a number to like a big guy at area51, besides the base commander.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Dude.... You always come up with the craziest stuff...
thats why I luv ya...

keep up the interesting work...
you put a Joe Shmoe face on the alien UFO mystery everytime...

If aliens are real, then our government already thinks of them just like you do...

You are a testiment that people can live with the reality of visitors from the great unknown...

keep it real, and always be your own number one critic, and you will go far...

But, no... I ain't gonna call a number that can be tracked back to my house so that I can be abducted by some pervert aliens/military and end up like cartman...

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

pao

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reverse # lookup says this

The phone number "(702) 879-2200" is a Indian Springs, NV based phone number and the registered carrier is Nevada Bell. However, due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider other than the registered carrier.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Good one Pao...
Indian springs is the base that is at the southern tip of the missle range...
(and also the cover story base for area 51, closest to serve phone service).
I doubt that they would serve it out of rachael... they probably want all the wire on base so that they can prevent wire tapping...
I drove past it once as they were launching a predator type UAV, right next to the highway
really cool...
they launch those things from pickups and trailers...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
someones gotta crack the code. I would try but im not smart enough.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
it is just possible that the person who posted the number originally could have set up that phone number with the per-recorded message on it. Dont you think?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this is what i found out when i was doing some research in the nevada phone directory server and the server responded with this:

The phone number "(702) 879-2200" is a Indian Springs, NV based phone number and the registered carrier is Nevada Bell. However, due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider other than the registered carrier.

all i can find out now. ill keep working on it

[edit on 7/19/05 by shadowstriker]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Woah, just tried calling it, I got the "Enter Authorization Code Now" message! Nice find.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wasn't there a huge problem with this sort of thing here before? Are we sure we want to be doing this?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How could a simple phone number cause problems?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Harasment of an unlisted government line. I believe that someone got banned here for that about a year ago. You might find it in RATS. I don't recall the details, but perhaps someone else that sees this thread does.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just don't ask them if there alien plasma cooling unit is running...

crank calls ARE against the law...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you jam that line with caller traffic then the government will not be pleased.

I advice against calling it.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Who knows... it might just be asking for an access code to a personal voicemail box.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i dont advise calling it unless you research it first. the main key to stay OUT OF JAIL is to resarch and not BREAK THE LAW. so before you call, find out exactly what it is you are geting yourself into. everytime you call you are probrobly being loged into there server somewhere and checked out if not wached at your house. i know been there done that. its not to cool to have white cars and black cars fallow you all the time. it sucks. anyways if you think its worth calling. go to a payphone or use some sort of way to contact them without being traced. and if you use a phone booth i sugjest wearing gloves when u dial incase the cops come to take prints.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would actually like SOME KIND of government reaction to this, like a van outside of my house. It would just further fuel the fact that something is on the other end of that.

Did the phone not ring, and just automatically pick up for anyone else?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
202-456-1414 is an interesting number, as is 202-456-0911 or 9110 ( cant remember).

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i also found a list of phone numbers for Nellis air force base if anyone is interested. and ill check on the numbers posted above to

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
k i ran a check on the phone #s 202-456-1414 and 202-456-0911 &9110. now here is the funny part, just after i dialed the 202-456-1414 i had a phone call come right back to me. it was a long didstance call because the phone makes weird ringing sounds when i get long distance incoming calls. anyways the first number goes back to the white house and it is for the fallowing #s

Whitehouse

main switch board
executive mountion
and vice president dick cheney.

now i dont like to get weird phone calls or crap but if i start seeing unmarked cars or crap i will disapear for a while. belive me you dont want to be fallowed. that s*** sucks bad and i mean bad.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join