It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Are there any digital photo experts out there that could give me a hand with a real problem I'm having?? (ID issue).

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yes there are a few, but it would be helpful if you named or listed your problem's

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
OK,
Here goes. I'm trying to identify myself. I have set up a page with the photos where I used to have my site, the link is here: My Pics and a link to my newer site is at the bottom of the page which will have a link to the full story.
Now, the pic I'm concerned about is the first one depending on how wide you have the window, it will either appear at the top or the right. Notice the ears, especially the right ear as can be clearly seen from my school pic, there is part of my ear which looks like it was sliced off. I can see this in the other pic. I have done some stuff with an MS photo editor like crop and zoom, lining the head straight up, and I have printed this out both color and inverted and can definately see a match but, this is not good enough for the police to reconsider because it's not sharp enough. I could probably go back and get other pic and scan them at better resolution but, I'm in such a slump right now and I don't feel right about asking the family to rescan it maybe it's me I don't know.
Anyhow, I've been to this place and everything looks familiar. I went there and had a look at where it all started and as I was walking away from town one of the family members spotted me next thing I know, I'm being surrounded by a good percentage of the family. I spent some time with them soaking it all in and spent the night at the mothers house and we all feel that I am him as I resemble a few of the family members and I knew things about them that could only mean one thing.
I was hoping that someone out there might be able to help me out with getting the one pic sharper so the lines in the ears can be seen better. I was told by someone at Child Search that identification can be made by the right ear and that's pretty much all I got at the moment.
There isn't much I can offer right now but, if I can get home and eventually write a "public" version of my story I hope that will change. There's a lot of stuff that I've been through and I just don't know how to sort it all out and I'm afraid that a lot of people just won't believe me.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
well we do have some really good photo-shop people here, I sharpened and doubled the size of the photograph of the right ear, but I must say it did not do to much good, but that I think is down to my own capabilities.
I can post it if you like.
Jak or Kinglizard can probably do a better job at it than me.

JAK

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey missinginmaine,

I honestly think your best option by miles, especially in an issue of such importance, is to go and get the image scanned in at a higher resolution.

Jak

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I just need to know if it's my eyes. I don't think I'm mental and I have looked at things both ways but, to me it looks like a match.
Now, what if I take that digital image and print out a $0.39 copy on the Kodak machine at CVS and then re-scan at a higher resolution will I still still get the same quality as the original pic? The one thing that bothers me is something happened to one of the family members after they were interogated by the police and it wasn't good considering her age, and this is why I'm reluctant to nag them about another photo. I don't mention this in my bio but, I had posted my link at Doe Network then some girl found it and posted my link at websleuths.com and at the same time she was e-mailing me. I told her that things weren't going well and at the end of it the police took almost 7 months to contact the Mother and lied her not cooperating among other things. Anyhow, I told this girl that I had asked NCMEC and the police for a bus ticket and she shared that with someone else next thing, this other person is telling everyone that I'm asking for money and she called police and told them I was a scam. Read this
I am not a scam, all I want is to go home. I don't really want to be known but, I have to write about my experiance.
Does anyone see a match? Should I keep going at this at the risk of my own sanity? I need some advice on this. I'm at the end of my rope.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Anyone? Can anyone help or advise please??

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Perhaps this overlay may help you out missinginmaine....I think the connection is very clear - Especially when one considers time given for a little growing up.....

I sympathize with your situation...Let me know if I can assist you any further...

I think JAK is correct though - If you can ask them to re-scan the photos with a little higher DPI, then more could be done....

[edit on 7/14/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That is incredible. I have absolutly no clue how you line stuff up like that now I wish I would have had a better pic. I think tomorrow I might try printing out a copy from the digital image I have. How long did it take to do that? I'll make you a deal....I always have a lot on my mind so I forget things but, there is something I got that you might find interesting and which may help to prove a lot of what I'm saying on Gov. projects. re: MKUltra. Anyhow, I'm going to try and figure out how to incrypt this and you have to follow the instructions that I give with it to the letter.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad to know it will help ya out.... It was simple, but effective....

Regarding the MK-ULTRA information - I'm not sure I'd know what I could do with it except pass it on to someone more knowledgeable...Although it would make an interesting read...

I can tell ya who would probably like to get their hands on it though - infinite

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ok,
Here are all the pics I have so far. Note the similarity between the age progressed photo and my military pic. Hopefully now this will get somebody's attention.

top topics

join