It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very odd orb - a little better than normal ones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok im not one to really take to the whole orb idea, but thought ide show you this one as it seems to be more "real" than many that are blurred, flies, dust, lens flare etc. so say what you want, here ya go.....

btw the big orb in a yellow circle is the zoomed in section.....

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
that is rather different from the norm, most of the ones i have seen seem to be a lense flare but most often specks of dust catching the light and seeming to be orbs of light.

although i dont think that is anything to be getting over excited about. where was the photo taken etc might help

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I dunno im just posting a pic from paranormal.about, but its like you can see the aura......

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Anyone else see that the picture looks deliberately blurred so you can't exactly make out what the 'orbs' are? Looks like either pollen very close to the lens (flowers ARE in the picture) or something of the like.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I will describe everything I see in the picture:

First thing that comes to mind is that the orb looks like it was drawn in pencil crayon or crayon. The coloration looks like pressing/not pressing hard with crayon or pencil crayon. The objects in the bottom of the picture look either like little toys on a dashboard of a car, in which case the orb could have been stuck onto the window, etc. At first I thought that this picture was taken against a backdrop of the sky, but then I noticed that those aren't stars in the background, they are more orbs. So obviously it was raining at the time or something. You can tell that a flash was used by the illumination of the car in front of the vehicle, or else no flash was used and it is just the headlights of the car causing the orbs in a similar manner.

Either that, or the entire thing is like a screen capture from a cartoon or something. My interest is in what the dark object near the bottom left of the picture is, on the road, between the two lighter bottom objects in the picture. Looks sort of UFO-shaped, odd.

Anyway, if this is a hoax, please stop making other boards such as my Crazy Sprite Guey less credible.

Anyway, thats about all I can say for this one.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Anyone else see that the picture looks deliberately blurred so you can't exactly make out what the 'orbs' are? Looks like either pollen very close to the lens (flowers ARE in the picture) or something of the like.

My exact thought as well, its nothing paranormal, just some dust or pollen. In fact I am going to go shake some flowers, take some pics and post them, wont be for a couple of hours though, my camera has to charge up.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
well i only wanted your opinion.....cheers!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
looks like someone spilt some of there coffe,on it greased it in oil, burnt the edges off dripped some paints on it and finsished of vanshing it

other than that i think it looks great

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
infact i know exactly what it looks like. i took a picture like this in my house with my digital canera not long ago.

It looks exactly like a load of dust and insultation tahst was going arround when my house was getting rennovated. i will see if i can dig out the pic and post it. the similaritys are astounding.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Cool! see if you can find it!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
IMO, it looks like that picture has been photoshopped or something. The edges of that "orb" are very pixelated and why is it solid black between the centre and the green/yellow pixelated circle?

Looks like a magnified cell, too.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here are some big orbs taken in a downpour, and there is no photoshop done.

Click to enlarging

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dunno if you knew this, but the orbs you see there are light reflecting from the water drops.

If you already knew this then... i feel abit silly!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Text Black
Yeah Ive taken apic of an orb similar to this one.
It was an intense yellow colour...and it seem to be coming out of the wall

new topics

top topics

join