It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK kids beat Muslim to death....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
ANAK, you even read the first "source" you posted? It didnt list one murder at all, and the entire article denounced the methods used to determine if it was a hate crime.
The second link looks like something I typed on some free web space I got from my ISP.
Please.

1. Yeah, they always do that once they feel the numbers are looking too big.
Just like the way thatcher changed the way unemployment was counted to appear as they unemployment was not as high as it was.
Anyway that wasn't the point of that link.

2. So what? The appearance of a web site has nothing to do with it's content.
Seems to me you just found a very simplistic way to justify ignoring the article, so you can still feel comfortable in your biased World view.
It's easy to make the World appear as you want it by ignoring anything that contradicts it. That's how ignorance reproduces.

Here is the bio of the guy that wrote that article...

www.hanania.com...

I'm sure to maintain your comfort level you will find something about him you don't like. Then you will share with us your opinion of why you think he's not credible.
Another ATS post that will go around in the same stupid circle of, my argument is better than your argument, or your link sucks cause I don't agree with it.

And you spelt my name wrong! Shows how much attention you're paying.

Wow, it's getting so predictable in here.

Some more links:

mathaba.net...

www.amperspective.com...

The point is just because they don't mention any one being murdered, doesn't mean the U.S. is more tolerant than Britain.
You've only got to look at recent U.S. and British history to see that.

Being slightly less racial than someone else doesn't make you a better country.
I'm not sticking up for Britain, just being realistic. And I get tired of the, "we're better than you because blah blah blah."
Does everything have to be a competition?

AP&F...

[edit on 13/7/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I think you need to check your facts before you wave your flag...

Historicaly Britain has been far more tolerant of immigrants than the U.S. has.

Uh, this country is made of immigrants. How can immigrants be more tolerant of immigrants than Englanders tolerant of immigrants?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Hey nice post bisonn, you're really making a lot of sense there. I see you have mastered the use of tags in posts very quickly.

Originally posted by bisonn
if you run from a muslim country to a civilised one at least learn the damn language, see what i mean>?

No I don't. Which language are you speaking anyway? It sort of looks like english, but somehow horribly wrong.

What do YOU have anything to do with my post? are you bodrul under a different account ?

great use of EYES luke

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spymaster
Sminkey.. not so sure about the 2.5/3% of our population quote? i think its much higher, BUT ive disagreed with you before and know that before you post you would have looked it up, and that you are a well -read person, but i do think its more

- Why thank you. I do try and make very sure of my 'ground'.

I got it from the last census reports.
[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2758453.stm

You'll see the quote -

Just as expected Muslims are the largest faith group among ethnic minorities. They are in fact the second largest religion in Britain today.

But the almost 1.6 million will be seen as significantly lower than the two million estimated by Muslim groups.

Professor Muhammad Anwar from the Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations at the University of Warwick says the figure is likely to be around the 1.8 million mark because of more Eastern Europeans fleeing places like the former Yugoslavia

- So the census says just under 1.6 million and even taking the high estimates it works out at most as 1.8 millions (2 millions absolute tops from Muslim groups with a vested interest in over-stating their numbers) out of a total UK population of approx 60millions.

Fair enough?

(also it's worth bearing in mind that some of those numbers would have been boosted by the Bosnian Muslim who fled here because of the war there, many of whom have now returned home.)

[edit on 13-7-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah_John

Uh, this country is made of immigrants. How can immigrants be more tolerant of immigrants than Englanders tolerant of immigrants?

Immigrants now represent more than one in every ten US residents, the highest percentage in 70 years. (4) More than 1.2 million legal and illegal immigrants combined now settle in the US each year.

Mod Edit: Sorry, no need to link to a white supremist scum site like that.

Hardly a country made of immigrants...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Firstly try geography.
Secondly the UK has quite a number of imigrants from all over the world.
Plenty from the commonwealth.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Mod Edit: Link romoved

sure we are a country of immigrants since the days wen the first British colonies immigrated here. so we are all immigrants in a way, my dad escaped from the Vietnam war after the North took the South and he was in the South Vietnamese army. we take about 900,000 legal immigrants per year.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Immigrants now represent more than one in every ten US residents, the highest percentage in 70 years. (4) More than 1.2 million legal and illegal immigrants combined now settle in the US each year.

Mod Edit: Link removed

Your link doesn't work. But this entire country minus a few hundred thousand natives came here within the past few hundred years. Immigrants came here, killed most of the natives, and then more immigrants came. Now we have hundreds of thousands more per year coming here.

dh

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The 7/7 bombings linked to young English muslim patsies draw us ever nearer to a KrystallNacht situation
The fraud set up here, with the patsy muslims drawn from a potentially volatile cultural mix points to a purely Nazi response
The 4th Reich awakes, based on the London bombs

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The difference between USA and the UK regarding Muslims is that areas such as the Eastend of London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn and lots of others, are over-run with Muslims, and there is NO harmony. All the talk from Blair of a racially united UK is bull#. Areas 20 years ago that were community spirited are now no-go areas. Curtains are not open, litter fills the streets and white men get beaten up for being in the 'wrong end' of town. This does not make the news because the police know there are riots just waiting to happen. The bombings in London are just pushing the divide further apart and the trouble closer together. The ethnic minority in parts of London is white people, and thats a fact from the last census! Its all going wrong and its going to get a lot worse. I am not anti-Muslim, but while the British government allow extremists to spew anger on the streets of London against the west, there will be lots of anti-Muslims out there!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Mcphisto

The thing is - it's the minority of Muslims who are extremists.

Just as it's the minority of Christians who are extremists.

Or any other extremist subgroup.

You talk about whites getting beat up for being white? Were you alive during the 70s and 80s in England where it wasn't so much commonplace, as a damn hobby (so it seemed) to beat up those of Pakistani descent? Or Asian? Or Indian descent?

We need to learn to live together - not keep encouraging this kind of gross overgeneralising; because this tendency to lump everyone together after the rogue actions of the few is exactly what's contributing to the entire problem.

It just breeds ignorance.

And we're meant to be denying that.

dh

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto
The difference between USA and the UK regarding Muslims is that areas such as the Eastend of London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn and lots of others, are over-run with Muslims, and there is NO harmony. All the talk from Blair of a racially united UK is bull#. Areas 20 years ago that were community spirited are now no-go areas. Curtains are not open, litter fills the streets and white men get beaten up for being in the 'wrong end' of town. This does not make the news because the police know there are riots just waiting to happen. The bombings in London are just pushing the divide further apart and the trouble closer together. The ethnic minority in parts of London is white people, and thats a fact from the last census! Its all going wrong and its going to get a lot worse. I am not anti-Muslim, but while the British government allow extremists to spew anger on the streets of London against the west, there will be lots of anti-Muslims out there!

Yup ,- the manipulation of young patsies in the London bombings will inflame the situation
Turn the swamped by Muslims situation of the UK situation into the swamped by Jews situation of the Nazi third Reich
Its an exact simulation of the era

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Well A Sikh gas station attendant was murdered in AZ right after 9/11 because some idiot thought his turban meant he was a Muslim.

So on top of beiing thugs, our thugs can't even pick their targets correctly

[edit on 7/13/05 by xmotex]

You have voted xmotex for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......Dear god i needed a good laugh today. Thank you, thank you very much. I remember that incident in the news but now I have a whole new perspective on it.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
honestly why dont we just call ALL VIOLENT ACTS = TERRORISM
Including Military related VIOLENCE

?????

Why not huh?
IM RIGHT
and i know i am

All VIolence = TERRORISM

No Exceptions

its times like this im ASHAMED to be a part of you humans earth life
absolutely ASHAMED!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Tinkleflower

It wasnt the white mans hobby in the 70's to bomb buses, trains or fly planes into buildings. There is a real hate brewing and I cant see the way out for any race. The actions of the coalition just invokes hate in the Middle East and then the terrorist bombs invoke hate in the West and on and on we go till..........

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
it seem like all the muslim have to take the same action rather than sit on stupid butt,and just waves all banner and burn the USA and ISRAEL flag.
now is the time to show what you do you ll get it back is it okay with all of us if this kind of a thing happen in all this globe

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
All this violence will eventually turn into something more sinister.
There will be street fights and riots against one and another.
If this happens, it will be country wide and not confined to certain areas.

Racism will again rear its ugly head.

I live near Leeds and actually work in Leeds not far from where the arrests were made. The area around there is tense with hatred. There are people saying that "they will pay". There is a shop owned and run by Muslims near by my work place which has been attacked with graffiti.These people have done nothing wrong to anyone.

God help us all..........

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bisonn
Don’t know how they allow people like you to join ATS
i do not think they care who they let in as long as they click the popups/ads that are all over this place

...well...guess we're just going to have to make do without your pop-up clicking...and take your mate WissNX01 with you too...

BANNED

[edit on 14-7-2005 by alien]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You know if those kids where in middle eastern countries they would come out alive the will pee on there pants.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
And so it all starts...

I highly doubt this will turn into a 4th Riech thing, but I can sooo see massive racially motivated attacks worldwide if the bombings continue and honestly, I don't think puling out of Iraq or anywhere else is going to do anything to stop them.

The hate amongst the general populace is growing more and more each day, I can hardly find one person who doesn't cuss "bloody muslims" or "bloody muslim extremists" under their breaths when something bad goes down. Even I think "muslims" straight away when I hear about another bombing. Why? Because that's what you hear on the media. Attack after attack, and they are all muslim extremist related.

You can't blame the population for loosing their patience & self-control. It's just natural human instinct. A specific group of people are threatening your safety, of course your natural instinct is going to be "eradicate them, drive them out" (it works both ways..).

I can't even begin to think of a way we can resolve this situation easily. It's like the whole British vs IRA thing, but on a global scale, and with no central "boss" on the extremists side we could sit down with and work out a peace treaty with

<< 1  2    4 >>

join