It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK kids beat Muslim to death....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He want a Muslim, though. Good for those kids, fighting terror at home!

Pray you never have the misfortune to meet me in person and say something like that to my face.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
If these guys want to attack Radical Muslims why not go after the ones that chant "Death to Tony Blair" in front of their Mosques?

Because the wimps realize that those guys might fight back. THey're not vigilantes', they're punks, like you say.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

Pray you never have the misfortune to meet me in person and say something like that to my face.

Chances are, even if I met you in person, the last thing on my mind would be this site, so I doubt it would come up. Also, I dont meet people from the internet, but thanks for the offer.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm asking both of you to please end this right here.

Personal attacks are not permitted here under any circumstances.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What I dont understand is how an incident like this can be described as racially motivated but not islamophobic. I mean its obvious they were attacking the man because the believed he was muslim.
Oh well its sad no matter what...
Will reason ever triumph over ignorance?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boogyman
What I dont understand is how an incident like this can be described as racially motivated but not islamophobic. I mean its obvious they were attacking the man because the believed he was muslim.
Oh well its sad no matter what...
Will reason ever triumph over ignorance?

Muslim = religion

Arab/Indian/Caucasian = race or ethnicity.

That's how they make the distinction; though I share your questioning. It appears to be a crystalline clear case of Islamophobia.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Racially motivated crimes are UNSAT and shows, IMO, a complete lack of intelligence. It has to be the most Hypacritical(sp) crime there is.

I understand being extra cautious and vigilant when around certain people at certain palces and times....but to act upon that just seriously pisses me off. I mean...damn, that has to be the lowest crime on earth, well next to rape and chestering it is.

But also I think it's a shame that these days, especially in America any crime that has more than one color/race involved is automatically considered a hate crime.....but anyways, does it realyl make a difference.
Crime is crime, killing is killing....I dont care if the victim is black, arab or white.....the murderer (if convicted) should get the MAX no matter who the victim is.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Im with you man

Hey, I have an idea....let's not stop there!!! Let's kill all white people because of the actions of two crazed power hungry murderious rampaging White dudes, Radovan Karadzic and Gen. Ratko Mladic.....these two creeps are responsible for nearly a quarter million deaths....far more than Muslims in recent history.

That, is how stupid you sound....

[edit on 13/7/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think the bottom line here is very simple.

1) The people who perpetrated this crime, similar ones, and those who support them are idiots.

2) Only an idiot can support the logic that since a group of extremists committed wronful acts that gives him the right to take his aggression out on any similar looking people, or similar believing people.

3) Only an idiot or mentally unbalanced person can convince himself that it is within his rights to exact justice on other people and take someone's life into his own hands.

There's not much more to it. Anyone who acts this way should be imprisoned, period. I don't care if you call it racist, phobic, hate crime, whatever. Throw them away. Sick people.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
look the man that got killed ''he had NOTHING to do with the bombs FACT
now his poor family are going to have to grieve like those who are grieving for those lost at London. FACT

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS MAN IS DISTGUSTING...FACT

We should in never go round and pick on the innocent just because of their colour race or religion, yeah that would be any easy way to finish of this world, and we dont want that do we....

Unfortuneatly (sorry to say) but he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and come up against some F*****G idiots who wouldnt have a fight with a group their own size, but picked on a lone man, (very brave) if there is one thing i hate ..its bullies.

Listen im all for getting rid of anyone who will cause me or my family harm, but come on this man was on his own and got attacked by a group of lads, did he have any connection to the bombings, nah didnt think so!!!
if people wanna stop terrorism like what we have seen last week in London go about it the right way, when things like this happen it takes away the true sense of what the arguments about and gives rise to racial hatred (from both sides),
the terrorist scum on thursday last week had no political agenda, but have tried to say (supposedly so) it was done in the name of islam and religion, what a load of bollx, they ended up killing 5 muslims for gods sake!!!
they were a 2-bob oufit (more likely part of a much larger organisation) who may or may not have been so-called brainwashed..period
the people who killed that INNOCENT man had no polital agenda other than ''oh he's black lets get revenge''
again what a load of bollx!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

I just want to make a comment, its going to ruffle some feathers and certainly open a can of worms but here it goes: I want to point out that not one Muslim was murdered in the USA in a hate crime following 9/11.

You are a BS artist, Skippy. You just posted that comment without even doing a simple google? Like many well known trolls here at ATS, you are not here for the community or the conspiracy, you are here to create division and hostility. It is my belief that you truly are a simpleton. That is not a personal attack, that is an astute observation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Balbir Singh Sodhi (1949 - September 15, 2001) was a Phoenix, Arizona gas station owner who was murdered in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks. He made headlines because his was the first of a total of eight murder cases across the United States that were reported to the police as acts of retaliation for the terrorist attacks. According to family members, Singh Sodhi had been distraught because of the terrorist attacks.

Born in Punjab, India, he was a member of the Sikh religion. He moved to Los Angeles in 1989, where he worked as a taxi driver. He later relocated to San Francisco, where he continued to work in that capacity. He saved enough money to buy a gas station in Phoenix, and then he moved there.

On September 15, 2001, he was shot five times by a gunman and died instantly. Apparently, he had been confused with a person of Middle Eastern ethnicity because of the clothes he wore, his turban, and his beard. Within 25 minutes of his death, the Phoenix police reported four further attacks on people who either were Middle Easteners or who dressed with clothes similar to those typically worn by Middle Easteners.

On September 30, 2003, Frank Roque, age 44, was convicted of first-degree murder in the Singh case. On October 10, dismissing defense claims of diminished mental responsibility (Roque has a history of schizophrenia and of hearing voices), jurors at Maricopa County Superior Court sentenced him to face the death penalty.

Less than a year after Balbir's death (August 4, 2002), his younger brother, Sukhpal, was shot to death in his taxicab in San Francisco, apparently by a stray bullet from a nearby gang fight. "What are you going to do with anger?" said Balbir's son, Sukhwinder, in response to the second tragedy. "We like peace and we are a peaceful people."

The poor guy wasn't even an arab. The maniac targetted him purely because of the way he looked.

en.wikipedia.org...

Frank Roque was an Arizona resident who was convicted (on 30 Sept. 2003) of murdering gas station owner Balbir Singh Sodhi (on 15 Sept. 2001), believing him incorrectly to be Muslim, as a 'retaliation' for the events of 9/11.

www.sikhnet.com...

Originally posted by skippytjc
Why do I make this point? Because its true, and because the USA is a great deal more tolerant than we get credit for.

True? You have lost any credibility you may have ever had (very little, if any at all) with this post. You really should be ashamed. You must realise that you can never again call anyone out on this site without looking like a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If these guys want to attack Radical Muslims why not go after the ones that chant "Death to Tony Blair" in front of their Mosques?

- It's a nice line but I think you'll find that the 'recreational chanting sessions' only happen on the rare events when the TV cameras are there and there has been some demo about something aweful happening in the Muslim world that can be laid at the foot of the 'coalition'/ 'west'.

If you think there are regular demos across the country (UK) with these 'death to.......' chants in the UK you are sadly mistaken.
The UK's Muslim population is approx 2.5 - 3% of our approx 60millions.

For the past couple of days our TV has been full of residents from the area where these suicide bombers came from and both non-Muslim and Muslim have been talking about how shocked and disgusted they are about it all (as well as how the area was generally a good one for the people getting along).
Muslim leaders in Britain have publicised and written notices condemning these bombings, they have appeared on TV and their condemnation is to be read in every Mosque this week.
news.bbc.co.uk...

The really sad thing in all of this is, IMO, the gleeful relish for sheer ignorant crass stupidity in some it has shown.

It appears some folks think the answer to all of this is to simply become the terrorist but with a different 'badge'.

Thankfully wiser council prevails where it matters.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

The really sad thing in all of this is, IMO, the gleeful relish for sheer ignorant crass stupidity in some it has shown.

It appears some folks think the answer to all of this is to simply become the terrorist but with a different 'badge'.

Thankfully wiser council prevails where it matters.

Sminkey.. not so sure about the 2.5/3% of our population quote? i think its much higher, BUT ive disagreed with you before and know that before you post you would have looked it up, and that you are a well -read person, but i do think its more, (hahaha)

the quote re: terorists with a different badge, an xclnt way of putting it mate ..well done

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

- It's a nice line but I think you'll find that the 'recreational chanting sessions' only happen on the rare events when the TV cameras are there

True for the states and in the UK...but not in the middle east.
In many places in the middle east Death to all infidels is blasted out over loud speakers many times a day. Saudi Arabia comes to mind....
Ask someone there who the infidels are.....they will say non-muslims, Americans, Brits...answers like that.

But still I have no problem with this....it is thier freedom of speech, even tho it works one-way in many countries....they can say "screw chrisitans" but heaven forbid someone says "screw Allah/muslims"....they will die, literally, they will DIE for saying such things.

Just a note.....the daughter of my friend was dragged off a motorcycle because her hair could be seen outside of the helmet...luckily the Embassy Moble Patrol came by and scared the sorry pukes away...this happened a couple months ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is truly sad, those goddam dirty chavs deserve to die, not a perfectly innocent man. Those chavs are like a parasite, spreading across the country destroying everything they go near.

They put a bligh on the rest of us British youths, I hate them and I feel sorry for that man and his family.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
that's great news, people are finally waking up, islam has nothing to do in there, if they want their primitive way of life they can go back to whichever #hole they came to

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bisonn
that's great news, people are finally waking up, islam has nothing to do in there, if they want their primitive way of life they can go back to whichever #hole they came to

Judging by your reply
It looks like you have a very primitive mind
To Condon such attacks is truly pathetic

Don’t know how they allow people like you to join ATS

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Look.

Every time we become polarized like this - the terrorists WIN.

Every time we start hating each other because of this - the terrorists WIN.

Every time we become extremists like this - the terrorists WIN.

We're better than that, aren't we?

Fighting amongst each other is only serving their cause.

/end not-intentionally-preachy bit.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Judging by your reply
It looks like you have a very primitive mind
why? what did i say wrong? these "people" wan't to change the nation they are living in into their own middle east style ie "cesspool of uselessness", your people still stuck many centuries behind the modern times, you yourself probably doesn't even live in them i bet you're in uk or something

To Condon such attacks is truly pathetic

if you run from a muslim country to a civilised one at least learn the damn language, see what i mean>?

Don’t know how they allow people like you to join ATS
i do not think they care who they let in as long as they click the popups/ads that are all over this place

[edit on 17-10-1983 by bisonn]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey nice post bisonn, you're really making a lot of sense there. I see you have mastered the use of tags in posts very quickly.

if you run from a muslim country to a civilised one at least learn the damn language, see what i mean>?

No I don't. Which language are you speaking anyway? It sort of looks like english, but somehow horribly wrong.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join