It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is a.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No, you need not remind me of that, and I am still waiting, and not without impatience, but we don't know yet if there was any fact to the allegations. Because information was received from non-U.S. sources, I am somewhat inclined to believe it. That does not absolve him from giving us the just and proper information. Even if it comes down to an, "Oopsy!", that is better than ignoring it. And this is still not reason, yet, to say such nonsense. As a matter of fact, I've noticed with great interest that Bush-Haters (as opposed to the others who are simply and objectively wary of any and all politician) are always guilty of the same thing they accuse Bush of being, which is stupid and go off half-cocked. Other moronic comments that are useless, are ones like "lol Bush is stupid lol" (Really? And what degrees do you have from Yale and Havard?) and, "He's a spoiled little child who has his family money to protect him." (Really? This coming from a liberal who screams about the virtues of liberalism as long as its OPM that foots the bills, and is so spoiled he doesn't even want to discuss the bloody, soily hands of his own heros), that cause me to come across as a "Bush-Lover".
But that's ok. This is the mudpit. Nothing of any substance is expected to come of this. It is a sport, and a grand one at that. I don't expect to make the blind see their err, heck, they can't see. But I do have fun in pointing it out, and will save any reality for other forums.
Now, after hitting the post button for this, I'll again post, answering the question of what I think of Bush.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
My opinion of Bush?

He ran as a conservative and was elected as a conservative, yet very little conservatism has been seen. He's been so busy trying to beat democrats to their own punch, he's acted as one. The only thing he has done is to break the perception of the nation being a big, easily pushed around coward. But is the Clinton created, Bush implemented Patriot Act going to devour us in the process?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't know if I can post my feelings about Bush being that I got my latest warning for expressing my opinion. But I refuse to sit and worship the prince of darkness anymore as the rest of you do.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I don't know if I can post my feelings about Bush being that I got my latest warning for expressing my opinion. But I refuse to sit and worship the prince of darkness anymore as the rest of you do.

[Edited on 20-8-2003 by Colonel]

hmmm really? just an innocent harmless opinion eh mr victim?

lets see here

I twouldn't work. I would have to kill al the republucans for the betterment of the whole tribe.

this is what you said. you talk about killing a whole group of people and you're whining (AGAIN) about getting a warning for this?

what world do you live in?

do you think its acceptable to talk about killing those you dont agree with politically? i know full well if ANY conservative minded person on this board did that you would have a filed day on them.

in all seriousness you should be lucky you arent banned already. this kind of talk is unnacceptable to the majority of people in this world but you seem to think its ok and not just ok but justified and you also feel you have this right to condone violence against those you dont agree with or like.

i'm not sure what your problem(s) is/are but i'm sure it/they is/are hard to pronounce.

you are a sick twisted deranged individual. you need SERIOUS help for your obvious mental problems.

you think violence and murder is ok yet you have whined about how others who think these same things are ok are bad evil people. you are the same as them and you dont even know it.

unlike others who only make fun of you or poke fun at you i am not going to reduce myself to YOUR level however i am going to let you know just how screwed up in the head you really are.

you got a warning for talking about killing people, be lucky they didnt flat out ban you.

shut your whining little cakehole. grow up

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
.... waste of time? Yes thats it. Not only has this thread been colonelized but there are at least 2 more people that have joined him.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
AltaVista found 36,557 results (these are the first ones)
--------------------------------------------------
Bush is a Wanker obeys Giant
George W Bush, candidate for President of the USA, is a wanker. ...
www.bushisawanker.com...

Bush is a MORON
beta.communities.msn.co.uk...

George W. Bush is a born-again Christian-Truth!
... Spiritual Viruses Warnings War in Iraq Email Says Presidential Candidate George W. Bush is a Born-Again Christian-Truth !
www.truthorfiction.com...

Bush is a Threat to World Peace : SF Indymedia
sf.indymedia.org...

Bush is a robot, as if you didn't think that already Would the real George Bush please stand down (via ... March 2003 Recent Entries Bush is a robot, as if you ...
www.kryogenix.org...

Bear Left!: An American Myth: Bush is a Conservative

Bush is a Burden for Ferrell by Jim Rutenberg, New York

MTVAsia.com - Moby: ''Bush Is A Dimwit''

altavista.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Refine your search with AltaVista Prisma [?]
Click a term to focus your search. Click >> to replace your search.

Bush Administration >>
George Bush >>
George W Bush >>
President Bush >>
United States >>
Washington Post >>
White House >>
World Peace >>

Blog >>

Iraq >>

Liar >>

Moron >>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AltaVista a trouv� 36 557 r�sultats A Propos

USS George W. Bush, NCC-2004 -- Star Trek Role Play by E-mail
The USS George W. Bush is a Deep Space Exploration Starship. Captain Absecon leads his crew in this Star Trek role play adventure. Member, Independence Fleet.
www.angelfire.com...

Blair's Alliance with Bush is a Damaging Strategic Error
www.truthout.com...

onegoodmove: Bush Is A Loon
... be clues. � I hate war | Main | Bottom of the Ninth � May 01, 2003 Bush Is A Loon George is a Loon-to the tune or Man on the Moon by R.E ... If you believe that george bush is a loon, man is a ...
www.onegoodmove.org...

Tina Brown: Bush is a dense, angry, taciturn, dry drunk, second-rate actor...
www.freerepublic.com...

Top 10 Reasons Bush is a Terrorist
www.antiwarcommittee.org...

Joho the Blog: Bush is a liar
www.hyperorg.com...

Bush is a Bully and a Hypocrite
www.nichibeitimes.com...

Digital Catharsis: Bush is a genius!
... The big trolley in the sky. � February 27, 2003 Bush is a genius! More proof that Bush is a genius! He has absolutely done the impossible ... Oh, and Dan. I loathe Bush. Loathe. And as much as I ...
www.digitalcatharsis.com...

Bush is a fascist, not a commie and he won the election. I voted Browne. (nt)
www.wheresgeorge.com...

Bush is a Little Too RANDy. Mirra Levitt.
This biweekly magazine of politics, policy and culture provides intelligent, entertaining and ... Idol. Send a letter to the editor. Bush is a Little Too RANDy By Mirra Levitt Issue Date: 0.0.00 ...
www.prospect.org...

George W. Bush is a dictator. Karl Rove is a strong-arming jerk. Dick Cheney is a con-artist.
www.juicycerebellum.com...

George Bush is a PUNK

www.georgebushisapunk.com...

Bush is a fan :: Rini.org :: Relax, it's just the web
Relax, it's just the web ... of the war but that he would always make a point to catch al-Sahaf's press conferences. Bush is a fan | Login/Create an account | 0 Comments Threshold -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 No ...
www.rini.org... � Traduction

George W. Bush is a criminal and should be immediately held accountable for his crimes against humanity
www.homosapiens.net...

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Geez, guys! Have you already forgotten, Bush is Jesus!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishapscott
Geez, guys! Have you already forgotten, Bush is Jesus!

Nah, He is Mohamad !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join