Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bush is a.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Just wondering what you think of Dubya. Especially interested in the views of his subjects (i.e. Americans)
When 'other' please specify

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
He's a puppet. A mascot for the country. That's all he is.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
wow another bush bash thread. whats this make now? the thousandth one in a month now?

yeah i see you and colonel becoming best friends....

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
UNELECTED DICTATOR !!!

I'm sorry .... Almost sound's like your a bush supporter ....

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by e-nonymous
UNELECTED DICTATOR !!!

I'm sorry Monkey boy .... Almost sound's like your a bush supporter ....

lol and yet ANOTHER assumer of things......tsk tsk! you colonel and others have assumed i support bush. you are the poor fatherless one, not i.

i just dont believe in needless bashing and i dont believe in having multiple threads with the same "me too" comments that i've seen time and again. its getting VERY repetitive and as a result, annoying. but at least this tripe was moved to the appropriate forum where it should have been posted to begin with.

the rest of us get the point, you hate bush, good for you! want a cookie? saying it 50 million more times in 10,000 more bush bashing threads isnt going to the fact the fact he is still in office. however if anyone thinks that bashing him will gain them something go for it, i just think that by doing so you're perpetuating what they in charge want you do to, fight their battles for them. i dont know how many times or how many more ways i can say that they are all the same, just a politician lying and using double standards to stay in power, keep us ignorant and fooled by the the neat packaging they put their BS in.

dont like em? vote em out! i do my part by voting, sometimes i get the desired results, sometimes i dont, but i deal with it like an adult and recognize the system isnt perfect and the ball doesnt always roll our way.

but please. far be it from me to stop the mindless senseless bush bashing. i can understand people not liking him but some of you are seemingly obsessed with him and deriding him and demonizing him every single day. find a more positive outlet for your negative emotions, this just isnt healthy behavior.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I will stick with the retarded cowboy..

On a power trip..

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Monkey,

Just assumed you were a supporter ... Don't make it sound as if you are and people won't assume ... sheesh ...

To tell the truth, I get about as much enjoyment out of bashing Dubya as he get's out of bashing innocent countrie's and lieing to his own people ...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Monkey,

Just assumed you were a supporter ... Don't make it sound as if you are and people won't assume ... sheesh ...

i dont make people jump to conclusions without asking questions, you've done it all on your own. dont blame me for that.

maybe next time you should ask for clarification BEFORE expressing your opinion about someone, gives you a chance to make a MORE INFORMED DECISION.

or continue to interpret things the way you want even if thats not how things are.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Monkey,

To tell the truth, I get about as much enjoyment out of bashing Dubya as he get's out of bashing innocent countrie's and lieing to his own people ...

Really? Being as he hasn't bashed an innocent "countrie's" and hasn't lied to the people any more than any other president, as a matter of fact, has lied alot less than most since the last century, you're saying you don't like to bash Bush?

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
ScienceDude, could it be you should stick to science instead of American politics? On second thought, I see what kind of scientist you'd be. The input would be so biased it would never allow for honest, factual and truly scientific findings.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Um... Thomas... could I remind you of this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If it so boring to post in this topic why bother?
Are you offering anything new?
You mentioned something about voting, you're having a laugh aren't you?

Bush is a .......
www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
* ticks 'other' box to say Bush is a MISTAKE *

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
If it so boring to post in this topic why bother?
Are you offering anything new?
You mentioned something about voting, you're having a laugh aren't you?

Bush is a .......
www.geocities.com...

its not boring per se. i dont know if anyone really offers anything new when it comes to this. i could say yes or yes i am trying but i doubt i'm the only one with the view i have on this whole situation, i just think there are fewer who think along the same lines as me. it at least beats mindless childish bashing and insulting, i try to see things with a bigger perspective than even i want to see things otherwise my view narrows and i become the very kind of person i dont want to be, a person who is so wrapped up in his own view that he cant possibly see any other view if he had to and never admits that his own view might be wrong. is this new? nope! so i guess i'm not really adding anything new. but who is? its all rehashed BS we get from somewhere else. right???

as for laughing, yes i am having quite the chuckle, maybe not in the way you think but i am having a chuckle at all of this.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Me too, to a point.

There is an interesting debate about the actual intellectual capacity of the 'president', between different members at ATS. Some inflate his abilities and point to Ivy League academic records, some retort saying those things were bought and his GPA performance was worse than his military shirking, but only one person so far has said he is a baboon or retarded cowboy.

Given the choices above, people focus more on his leadership attributes and his legitimacy, both of which are unquestionably low.

That is a good sign, to not attack the personal but instead the systematic corruption in securing the position, and the dire performance record in the position. That shows a level of sophistication above mere mudslinging.

On either ground, this 'president' and his administration have been fit for removal from office (annulment) from Day One, and for quite some time since.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
lol bush is stupid lol

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
He's a spoiled little child who has his family money to protect him.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
GW bush is corrupted capitalist!
He took us to 2 wars that could have been dealt the proper way, or letting the UN "peace Keepers" do GW Bush dirty work, not our boys we save'em for here, when we ever become under seige...

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think he's doing a decent job. Finally he took the inicitive to do what we should have done before. Iraq, if not now, would later, have used his weapons and production against a country, most likely kuwait. A mad man needs to be taken out of power, and Sadaam was just that. Because Clinton refused to deal with The obvious future Terrorist threat of Al Quada (Sp) we had 9/11, and bush, to prevent it, went to attack the Taliban strongholds to weaken and possibly destroy Al Quaida in whole. I think Hes doing a good job and, though you may not see it now, has helped the worlds future to be a safer place.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i find it ironic that clinton was on the verge of being impeached for his infidelity
(which is a matter of his private life, the only thing that makes it a matter of public is where he was when it happened, had it been in a hotel or her house, it would have had no relevance; not to say it wouldn't have been brought to the table still),
yet bush had said in the state of the union address that saddam hussein and iraq had purchased large amounts of weapons grade uranium/plutonium/whatever
which in the end had no truth, and we just let that slide right on by.
i think that he was very smart in letting mr. blair do most of the talking on the subject of iraq's invisible weapon that would disintegrate the whole world.

not to say that i'm against bush, but i can't say that i support him either. and i really dislike clinton. i just find that little comparison ironic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join