It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflicting Pain on someone using ESP-Telepathy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I especially like the comments from the user above me.

Very stimulating.

6 more posts!

Odysseus

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Have you been attempting to send telepathic communication to these people, in an attempt to obtain reaction

I do not do that because I consider it impolite. Walking up and speaking to someone is one thing, attempting to reach inside their heads is quite another. But anyone who is sensitive can easily sense others who are as well. Usually I notice such people because I look at them, and they look right back at the same instant. We exchange nods of recognition and usually go about our separate ways.

For me, and most people of this sort, this is not about others it is about ourselves, our own personal growth and development. I learned nothing for the pupose of showing off to others, but because it was necessary for me to do what I needed to accomplish.

I wouldn't say "DISLIKE," maybe intimidated by, but not dislike.

Well most people would say a whole lot more than dislike, but I try not to use such words here. It may be different for you but in my experience this is a very strong emotion. It is not really fair to hate your boss for example, and certainly some people do not, but most people do.

Study a little psychology and I think you can confirm this fairly easily.

This is not "psi" capability, per say, I am talking about but technology, developed in a lab. I am sure it originated as psi to some degree, with lab personnel evaluating people who possess this capability, such as brain structure and blood chemistry. What I'm talking about here is giving this telepathic capability to others, anyone, for use in the field, sort of like talking on a radio, purely technology.

I understand what you are saying but I do not see it as possible in that fashion. What people who do not have any psi skills always fail to realize is how bone-deep it goes. It changes your life in an instant the very first time you realize what you can now do.

The average person thinks solo, we all have our own personal beliefs and preconceptions. We all think, pretty much everyday, things that are irrational and over-emotional. We blame others for not being what we wish them to be, and most importantly we think things about other people that while comforting to us have no basis in Reality whatsoever.

For example someone wrongs you, hurts your feelings perhaps. In your mind this person becomes an idiot, a moron, someone who does not have the brains to realize what they did was hurtful. It does not matter if by any objective measure you were as much at fault as they were. They are the bad guy and you were the innocent victim.

With psi skills you cannot hide from the truth. You are forced to face the fact that what happens to you is your responsibility. What they think and feel becomes a part of you and that is a fundamental shift in the way humans deal with both life and other humans.

It is not just another form of communication, it is so much more than that words really fail me to impress upon you how much more. If someone ever does develop a chemical that does open up psi skills without the work now required this will change the World. And when I say change I mean big, dramatic, sweeping changes would affect everyone.

I believe the progression you can find if you look. First look into remote viewing, MK Ultra, synthetic telepathy, mind control, etc, etc

I am quite aware of all of those things. What I know for certain is that the available knowledge out there on these subjects is at best 10% of the total. The rest is pure fiction, and boy have I read some whoppers.

Did those programs exist, seems so, but beyond that I think that anyone who says they really know all about them is just not being honest. These things play so much into our deepest fears and psychological worries that it is simply natural that people who know a few facts, and attempt to fill in the blanks, would do so in a negative way. The very idea that someone like the CIA was investigating psi gives me the chills, and for many people it scares them right down to their shorts.

When you know that a subject inspires fear you have to be extremely cautious about accepting any account. At the very least some part of the stories are going to be told out of fear, not facts.

Yes they will keep it secret as long as possible, but eventually something of this nature will leak out, and has been for quite some time.

That is another huge problem with the whole concept. If you tell me that military people, or intelligence agents, have been ordered to keep quiet I will believe you. For the former following orders is what they do, and for the latter keeping secrets is again what they do. But the police? Their whole job is focused on truth, separating out the guilty from the innocent. There is just no way that this could be widespread, the secret would not last a week.

And that is just a normal secret, the ability to confer Telepathy onto a person with a drug or treatment, and then to keep it secret, would be to most people a crime against humanity. And when you toss in HR and management of companies you have a huge group of people that cannot be controled. It is just contrary to human nature.

I really wish I could be supportive, I hate, and I bloody mean hate, to be negative and shoot down people's theories. I know that it is a valid part of any learning process but I would rather someone else do it. But if I am going to respond I have to do it honestly.

I just do not see any basis for this theory whatsoever. What I see is a very old human story, the struggle against Authority, misunderstanding of the basic nature of psi experiences, and someone who is listening to people to whom Truth means nothing if they can make a buck, or get a kick.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 8/27/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Alexander Tau,

First off, I would like to say I really appreciate reading your posts. You appear very informed in the matter and most of the info is representative to the occurrences I am seeing and experiencing here where I live.

I don’t want to aggravate the psi gods with some of the experimentation I have been requesting, nor do I intend for anyone to get into any one’s head. The intent of the experiments I proposed was to allow others to evaluate what I believe is a new TECHNOLOGY or government has developed and utilizing within the US. I am merely outlining some studies those who care to execute, may utilize to ID people who are on the substance I have been talking about. I to this day urge others to conduct these experiments and report back with data. I am not asking people to “show-off” but to investigate what may very well be a secret government program. That is what this web site is all about, right, uncovering these types of things.

I understand you have knowledge in the area of psi, but I encourage you to investigate what I have set forth. Without any desire to do so, and just the need to dispel what I have set forth, makes me very suspicious.

Again, what I am talking about here is technology, a development program which has harnessed the telepathic capability. This has given our government the capability to pass on that telepathic capability to virtually anyone, by what I believe is the administration of some type of chemical. Once made-up with this chemical, these people have capabilities beyond mere telepathy, but the ability to send pain signals, and control of the subconscious mind of others (mind control), by attaching onto others heads and sending subconscious/subliminal commands or requests (something like that, I’m certainly no expert in this area, just passing on what I have personally experienced).

You have presented the view, by some of the statements above, that you whole heartedly dis-believe this capability exists. I hope you don’t profess to know all about all development programs our government(s) have conducted and those they have been successful with. There is significant substitutable info out there that the US gov, CIA, military, and other governments have been intently interested in psi capabilities. I have also read stories that Russia has experimented with use of chemicals to enhance psi capabilities. What I believe is that this capability I have been discussing originated within the CIA and military, but it has now extended beyond these boundaries.

A.T quote
“I just do not see any basis for this theory whatsoever. What I see is a very old human story, the struggle against Authority, misunderstanding of the basic nature of psi experiences, and someone who is listening to people to whom Truth means nothing if they can make a buck, or get a kick.”

I am not asking anyone here to believe what I am telling them. What I am asking is for you and others here to look around you and conduct some research into what I have layed out. Perform the studies I have requested and prove for yourself if what I have described is true or not.

As I indicated this stuff is alive and well in Huntsville, AL. What I propose to you and anyone with even the minimal degree of psi/telepathic capabilities, to come to Huntsville,AL and see for yourself. Do some homework on the matter and report back your results.

Once again, what I have layed out here, I am whole heartedly, 100%, seen it for myself, not one single doubt in my mind, convinced that this stuff exists. All I am proposing is for you to do some looking around for yourselves.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Are you implying the steps from the so called MK ULTRA to PROJECT OFTEN which the CIA took in Demonologies, Voudoun, Psy Tech, etc.?

Sub Project 93 of MK ULTRA took in Drug Research and majestically Hypnosis and amongst other things the proposition of A Psychocilvilsed Society via RHICH-EDOM implants and Microwave Technologies and the use of Electromagnetics, via the types Dr Jose Delgado and onwards to Dr Ewan Cameron with his use of "Psychic Driving" (23 out of 24 hours constant audiotory implants via Recorders) and amongst a plethora of Novel Techs.

In this day and age Ericksonian implants have moved onto NLP and other methods of Psychocybernetics.

I'm a little confused - are you implying the use of a synthetic entity or egregore that is created for to parasite to certain types of experimental drugs, this is hi-tech Telepath Hi-jacking. Very ingenious. A construct so made and revered by scientists and psychics with hidden agendas. Bitter sweet Dreaded Future Patterns or what.

I suppose it maybe possible with the use Radionics and Psychotronic Generators - interesting. Have you researched into Psionics?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just a little note by me about what the author really wants, since everyone seems to be debating the morality of this topic instead of people coming forward and saying they have done it.

I haven't been into psychic phenomenon that much. At least, I haven't really tried it all that much. I spent about a week seriously trying the "Move a pen without touching it" kind of experiments, at home and school, but I got absolutely nothing at all and decided to stop wasting my time. Around the same time my friend was also having a brief stint of interest in psychic phenomenon. So one day between class we went out into the field and tried "Psychic Fighting", sort of "willing each other pain", before I had ever heard of anything like this. I didn't have access to any of this stuff at the time, don't think I even had the internet. Well anyways we basically just considered it equal to physical fighting. All of our friends always liked to wrestle, and I guess we just thought this was about the same, except a teacher wouldn't see you physically doing anything so you couldn't get in trouble.
So one time we were out in the field trying this. Some things worked, some things didn't. The stuff that worked, I think was probably just psychosomatic, much like "psi experiments" over the internet when someone says "Okay I am touching your leg now" and you imagine a feeling in your leg that isn't there. Some of it was pretty strong though, so I dunno. Especially attempts at affecting the other persons heart. Finally my friend had an idea to set a "Psychic Time Bomb" he called it, on my heart, instead of just the usual reaching forward, visualizing squeezing it. So he did it and then it was time to go back to class. Before long class was over and I had entirely forgotten about our little psychic experiments. I walked home, nothing. But the minute I got in the door of my house, BAM. I had this huge pain and tingling in my chest. Dunno what it was, but it was gone in a few minutes. It wasn't like it knocked me onto the ground or anything, it just hurt. So that was probably our most successful experiment with inflicting pain.

I don't think there is any karma involved in situations like this, since we were both just joking around and totally willing. If both people agree, I dont see why one person would get punished. Then people who agree to take part in experiments would give bad karma to their experimenters. I don't really care, but I just don't think it was very serious at all just doing things on this level, although we didn't ever really try it again.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
castlesonair, I really don't know. I haven’t conducted that in depth study into each of the gov programs you discussed, just, I guess you could say on the surface, research what I could get on the web. Some of the things you brought up here I am not entirely familiar with. The things I have discussed here on this board I have first hand experience with, things I have picked up while living here in Huntsville, AL.

Yarcofin, very, very good. This is the kind of feed back I was hoping to get from others. I thought people would be willing to try some of these things out and provide feed back, as in a report. I really don't think people here could actually hurt someone, and I am not suggesting going after the heart, just insight some degree of sensation. If someone
could actually hurt someone else with this stuff, then you are probably in a separate class from everyone else. There probably are one or two folks here who could in fact hurt someone else, and you already know who you are. I think there are many types of people here on this board, some are fakes, and some are trying to suppress information.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by janson0202]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Without any desire to do so, and just the need to dispel what I have set forth, makes me very suspicious.

I am simply giving you my thoughts on your Theory, which is what ATS is all about. Since it is obvious I am not getting through I will withdraw from this Thread and allow you to speak to others who might share your beliefs to the point where they feel experimentation is warrented.

Since I do realize you are very passionate about this subject I do not wish to stand in the way of your finding like-minded indivduals.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hi...fascinating thread subject you started here...i think it's certainly something that we all have an innate ability to do, it's just that we've never been taught to use these particular 'muscles', so they have gradually wasted away.

Although priming your willing participant in the aims of your experiment may induce a 'placebo effect' and cause your subject to focus on anything unusual that may be happening to them physiologically, that the intended response could be psychosomatic

Perhaps a redesign of your intended experiment would be to try and produce a response in a 'blind' subject...next time you are sat in a class/on the bus/at a movie theatre...try and concentrate on the nape of the neck or ear of the person sat in front of you, and project yourself as a little bug crawling around there, and get your target to scatch the itch...after a few tries you'll be surprised at the results.

At the same time you will be beginning on a long road to gradually using and toning those 'muscles' a bit like a paraplegic slowly building strength in their legs so they can walk again....and further to that, whether you wish to go walking and exploring new avenues with your abilities, or just kick others with is entirely down to your moral concience, although be warned, you may just come across someone who is far stronger who will knock you back on the floor (and psychic battles are nasty affairs i can tell you!!)

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

Without any desire to do so, and just the need to dispel what I have set forth, makes me very suspicious.

I am simply giving you my thoughts on your Theory, which is what ATS is all about. Since it is obvious I am not getting through I will withdraw from this Thread and allow you to speak to others who might share your beliefs to the point where they feel experimentation is warrented.

Since I do realize you are very passionate about this subject I do not wish to stand in the way of your finding like-minded indivduals.

A.T
(-)

I would hope that your interest in the area of telepathy and psi, your past studies, and your present status of teacher and expert, would compel you to investigate an issue such as this, and not off-handedly dis-count it as incapable.

My past references to CIA/military governmental programs was only to establish that these psi type programs have and do exist. Our governments advancements, and the current state of progress in these areas are unknown.

I will continue to reveal some of my past experiences in this area and let the board members judge for themselves. I hope some here will investige for themselves. The experiments I have layed ou are simple. I am sure some will be enlightened.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by timski
Hi...fascinating thread subject you started here...i think it's certainly something that we all have an innate ability to do, it's just that we've never been taught to use these particular 'muscles', so they have gradually wasted away.

Although priming your willing participant in the aims of your experiment may induce a 'placebo effect' and cause your subject to focus on anything unusual that may be happening to them physiologically, that the intended response could be psychosomatic

Perhaps a redesign of your intended experiment would be to try and produce a response in a 'blind' subject...next time you are sat in a class/on the bus/at a movie theatre...try and concentrate on the nape of the neck or ear of the person sat in front of you, and project yourself as a little bug crawling around there, and get your target to scatch the itch...after a few tries you'll be surprised at the results.

At the same time you will be beginning on a long road to gradually using and toning those 'muscles' a bit like a paraplegic slowly building strength in their legs so they can walk again....and further to that, whether you wish to go walking and exploring new avenues with your abilities, or just kick others with is entirely down to your moral concience, although be warned, you may just come across someone who is far stronger who will knock you back on the floor (and psychic battles are nasty affairs i can tell you!!)

Very good recommendation timski. I believe my original wording, the use fo pain, was misunderstood by some here.

There are very strong people out there, so don't try to hurt anyone. The people who have been taking this substance I have been talking about are very sensitive. The reaction you get from them will be more pronounced than someone who isn't on this stuff. Also, don't go for the heart or eyes.

Just a little scratch on the ear and you may get someone grabbing and scratching their ear. Next time you are at a supermarket check-out counter, try placing a dot on someone's forehead, you may get a rub, or a dirty look, if they know about this substance. If you get a response, then try and communicate with them telepathically.

All I ask is for you to do a little research. This stuff is out there.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is a knockback effect on whatever you do even down to pure thought even if seems like a pure stream of unconcious stuff that dredges itself up. To imagine pain on someone else or to try to astrally program a template or a sigil or whatever on them can become like a mad roundabout, the faster and more harder you do the more likelier you may fall off and bump your head! Oh dear I meant a metaphor for instant telepathic karma, now some people will not beleieve in Karma, I do.

Have you ran into bother with Govenment officials or whatever? I believe that the government have some of the best psy-warriors in placements. Not much luck for some of us liberatians and anarchists who go against the grain, when you try to stand up against the Military Industrial Complex and the Corporate Logos Machine, you can easilly get discredited and scapegoated and labelled as either a Bad Soul or as A Crank.

Try Shielding, either that or get together with like minded people to start a group against this harassment to maybe launch a telepathic restrainer on them, stick a Mirror Spell on them, you will find out how to do this by surfing the Internet.

It may exist as viable alternative to place a sigil on them to restrain them, I rest my suitcase.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I saw this post while researching telepathy. I recently came into telepathy unwillingly and in a fit of rage, caused someone to have intense bodily pain. I have tested it twice now. It was like a lot of red, shapeless, feelings around me that I felt more than saw. I had been called a slut and a lot of other things by some people and had gotten made fun of and put down by my dad. I didn't want to but I didn't know what do with the rage in me so I just pushed it out. A minute later, my ex boyfriend calls and tells me he's in intense pain and I need to stop whatever I'm doing right now. I didn't know how to handle it or stop it because it just... Happened. The second time was when a guy at my school was offering me money to do dirty things. I took him by his wrist and just pushed outwards. He got freaked out and left class and he's avoided me since. I didn't mean to then either but I am sure I could replicate both, though I don't want to or like the idea of it. I found I can also push emotions or ideas onto people, not just pain and negative emotions. If my experience helps in any way, I'm glad. ❤

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: janson0202

yeah im familiar with telepathy and pain..... is called a DOUBLE HELLIXXXXXXX.. and it hurts like a bitch. buttt it dosnt really do any physical damage. you get really hungry afterwards lol... i survived it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: janson0202
Is anyone familiar with the capability of inflicting pain on someone using Telepathy?

Yeah, as already stated, it's called "voodoo."

You get a physical piece of the person you want to hurt. Blood is best, but other things like hair, fingernails, and other body fluids will work just fine. You craft an effigy in the likeness of that person (don't worry you don't have to be Michaelangelo), making sure you incorporate the object you got from them. Focus concentrate. Do a little dance by the moonlight. Anything to strengthen the psychic link. Then you can do things like stick pins in them, put then in bags to make it hard for them to breathe, whatever your evil mind can come up with as long as you don't damage the effigy so much it no longer resembles the person.

Does it work? Yes.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lord Vilmur
Is it possible for me to learn how to crush a larynx using telekinesis?

if so i could use that to impose my will on the citizen of my new kingdom.
or just scare the hell out of people anyways

Be sure to say, "I find your lack of faith disturbing," while you do it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
short stubby steps people wouldn't want to fire off a davey crockett in a confined space lol!

f.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join