It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is NASA holding back evidence of man made structures on Mars?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldEagle

Having read through your posts I must admit I have not met many persons unhindered by lack of evidence and faulty thinking in doing what they do on the scale you are doing it.

The analysis of different sides of an argument can give rise to new ideas whereas the exclusive focusing on one side or aspect of a thing will tend to make you solipsistic, and you are not arguing in earnest that you are Walter B. Yehova, are you?

As much as you may pound your chest, there are pictures of Cydonia clearly showing extensive artificiality. Nasa supplied info as to how they had degraded the new images into a 'litter box' using inappropriate filters.

All images from Nasa are doctored. I dare you to take the time and thoroughly analyze pictures taken by the Mars rovers. Deep black shadows no matter how far away from the camera they may be, mismatching shadows, rocks hovering four inches off the ground, all the symptoms of automated obfuscating targeting orthometrics and symmetries. Automated? This software attacks even the solar panels visible in many images which gave rise to abstruse theories as to why the panels were so clean after such a long time on an inhospitable planet. The simple answer is that pictures of the solar panels taken on earth are introduced into the Mars images to cover up the obfuscated solar panels. Sometimes the effect is missed and issued, as seen here : origin.mars5.jpl.nasa.gov... and for comparison, here is the same solar panel with much darker color and without the strange lines: origin.mars5.jpl.nasa.gov...

One can see what happened to the straight edge of the panel in the first image, this also serves as a clue what can be concealed using this technique. You would not recognize a convoy of abandoned fighting vehicles or the remains of small ground-attack fighters sticking out of the ground in a picture the contrast, saturation, and resolution of which had been fubar'd with gay abandon.

The real question here is: What is the American taxpayer going to do about these facts which I am in no way the only one to see? Shelling out all that dough just to be lied to is a croocked deal to say the least. It is in no way un-American to demand being told the truth and it would not make you a terrorist because lying is un-American.

Bringing Phil Plait into the fray doesn't really help. Has he had his eyesight corrected after not being able to tell white from red? Or is it your ambition to attain similar heights in the lying establishment? There is a difference between debunking something or shouting it down as you obviously seem to be oblivious of.

This whole tirade is not meant to attack you as a person since I do not know you. It is simply a reaction to how I perceive your posts. If you have nothing to contribute, get off the pot!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aBeilever16

The ESA site says it is confirmed that Mars (a) has frozen water at the poles, and (b) may have running water at certain times of year, there being evidence of water erosion occurring as recently as seven years ago.
NASA says they have evidence of buried glaciers as well. There is an atmosphere of mostly carbon dioxide, however a soil sample analyzed by the little robot contained olivine. Olivine can contain large quantities of oxygen and water. On earth, olivine in the earth's crust is thought to contain more water than the oceans.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join