It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is NASA holding back evidence of man made structures on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
www.unarius.org...

Some say long before our time Mars was a rest station for spacecraft. I'm sure NASA would keep it from us....our little minds wouldn't be able to process it without caos errupting

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There is no way there is life on mars..... The core died... There is no heat and there is no atmosphere... There is no water because its all frozen. Someone is playing tricks on your feeble mind. Also there are no electical waves around mars There is no way there could be life on it. Maybe 3 million years ago when there was a core and atmosphere. and the article specifically says there could be people living underground....

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Life was once on Mars. The face is real and so is the artificial pyramid.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
NASA is not holding it back, the governments of the world are!

In my opinion Cydonia is real, the face is real, and the pyramids are real!

These images blatantly show man made ruins!

What i dont understand is why they wont tell us?

We are going to find out eventually!

This is probably my stoopid mind running wild again, but isnt it weird how people say that the pyramids of Egypt were built by aliens, and there are obvious pyramids on Mars???

Mic

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There are no man-made structures on Mars, save for the probes we have sent there over the years. For the record, there are no alien-made objects there either.

Originally posted by aBeilever16
There is no way there is life on mars..... The core died... There is no heat and there is no atmosphere... There is no water because its all frozen.

There may be microscopic organisms on Mars, we don't know. Where have you seen anything about Mars' core bing dead? There is an atmosphere, just it's a lot thinner than Earth's and composed primarily of CO2. There is frozen water on the surface, but there may be liquid water down below where we haven't discovered it.

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
The face is real and so is the artificial pyramid.

Um... No!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Um... No!

I am honestly not critisizing you, but how do you know?

The so called 'structures' on Mars do look very man/alien made!

How can you prove they are not?

Mic

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
These images blatantly show man made ruins!

Not to sound offensive or anything, but all I see in those pics are a bunch of rocks and natural geological formations. I just see rocks, hills, and a couple of craters.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
Not to sound offensive or anything, but all I see in those pics are a bunch of rocks and natural geological formations. I just see rocks, hills, and a couple of craters.

No offence taken, that is just your opinion!

I normally feel the same way, when i see images of so called 'glass structures' on the Moon i laugh, because to me they just look like rocks!
But the 'Rocks' on Mars are different, they do actually look like shapes.
The pyramids and face on Mars look (in my opinion) man/alien made, the shape of them and the sheer number of them make it almost impossible that they are just eroded rocks!

BUT.....this is just my opinion!!!!!

Mic

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee

Um... No!

I am honestly not critisizing you, but how do you know?

The so called 'structures' on Mars do look very man/alien made!

How can you prove they are not?

Mic

Astro-projection. Who are we to argue with someones projecting? Just because we cant do it, doesnt mean its not possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ive seen all of these before. I just have trouble believing that they are faces. The probes that took these pictures were in a high orbit or flyby path. So, these things would have to be huge. It seems unreasonable to assume that these faces are anything but mountain or rock formations.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh, yeah, Phil Plait is a huge debunker of Mr Marsian himself, Richard Hoagland. I remember a few years back, George Noory invited both of them to debate on the radio. Naturally, Hoagland never showed, citing some bull about his phones not working and a government conspiracy to keep him quiet. He pulled the same stunt even earlier when his website went down. Hes not going to credit an obvious server failure, but he sensationalizes and blames that too on the government.

NASA isnt holding anything back, because they dont know either.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Life was once on Mars. The face is real and so is the artificial pyramid.

I must agree with you on this one. What makes me think they are real are that there are too many right angles, from these pics. it is clearly seen. What I find even more interesting is the size and shapes of the triangles. Their respective lines along with their base's right angles throws up some big red flags here. If you look in the upper photo. all the right angles and the other angles that are related to the pyramid are just way too clean to have been left to the "Natural Forces" I know Mother Nature is good but come on....it cannot be that good and pump that many clear lines.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Maybe you've never seen either of these links here:

The "Face on Mars"

NASA Captures New Images of the Face on Mars

Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Misconceptions: City Slicker

Come on.....are you telling me you believe everything NASA and the US government as a whole says?????

After the uproar 'The Face' caused would you be suprised if NASA doctored the new images???

Mic

[edit on 13/7/2005 by MickeyDee]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
To you that proclaim so adamantly that there is no life on Mars .............

Why do you confine yourselves to fit alien requirements to that of human requirements? Becasue humans need water and air, that means all possible life anywhere in the solar system / universe also must have water and air to live?

Hell the only thing that thought process does is set humans on such a pedestle that one would not know an alien even if one was sticking its anteanna up your nose.

Humans ...... about an arrogant friggen race.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looks much like sand dunes to me. If they're in a canyon, wind would likely to be blowing through there, forming the dunes.

It happens in the sand deserts on Earth - why not Mars?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
To you that proclaim so adamantly that there is no life on Mars .............

Why do you confine yourselves to fit alien requirements to that of human requirements? Becasue humans need water and air, that means all possible life anywhere in the solar system / universe also must have water and air to live?

Hell the only thing that thought process does is set humans on such a pedestle that one would not know an alien even if one was sticking its anteanna up your nose.

Humans ...... about an arrogant friggen race.

Misfit

So True!

Mic

apc

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Mars is covered in giant canals supplying water to her cities.

Well we found out THAT was wrong when we got better pictures...

But we saw a face!

Wellll we found out THAT was also wrong when we got better pictures...

Anyway

Where have you seen anything about Mars' core bing dead?

Mars has no magnetosphere, which are created by spinning molten cores in planetoids.
Mars has a spotty varied magnetic field, most likely due to mineral deposits.
Mars cannot support life as we know it due to the surface constantly being blasted by solar radiation, lacking this magnetosphere.
I suspect the event that took place in her past, ripping apart the crust creating her largest of canyons (said to stretch a distance equal to the width of the US) is also responsible for her dead core, as well as the termination of all life.

Are there bugs underground? Dunno, yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yes there are man made things on Mars, The Illuminati use tech invented by Tesla to make these images in order to make people think there life on other planets. www.hourofthetime.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
My view on your question for now is No. Not man made stuff on Mars but who knows right now that there isn't other EBEs stuff there?

Just don't ask Hoagland, that guy seems still rapped up in Cydonia!

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join