It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence that the WTC was demolished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
stargods.org...

even fire fighters at the scene were hearing explsions....one after another after another.
stargods.org...

The Jesuits organized this action to further the growth of their NWO.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Kudos to that link.
It will be interesting to see how they try & debunk this one.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That's the kind of footage I have been waiting for!!

Ever since joining ATS I have had continual debates with everyone I know about 9/11!! This is really good stuff!

As mclarenmp4 said, it will be very hard to debunk this!!

Is there any other stuff you find equally or more telling concerning 9/11? I mean waht is your personal proof fishmaster?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hey man i got to say that was very cool
I have always had a feelin that the Planes were not the TRUE source of WTC crashin down. I always found it pecular that a plane hitting the top of a structure would cause enough damage to destroy the entire structure. it didnt really add up in my eyes.

Once again Very awsome man. I shall spread this around to my political friends

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
check this thread for additional evidence, ATS member wecomeinpeac[b/]e made a super post in that thread explaining everything, with included diagrams,floorplans, and much photo's.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
wow. im shocked.

Please vote george bush out. He doesnt deserve ANY power. The smirk on his face after it happened was a contrast to tony blairs near tears after thursday. Please get that evil man out of your gonvernment america!

God bless

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Excellent link!! But no matter how mcuh proof gets spat out, Dubya will not go away, we are going to have to wake up and smell the coffee if we want him out- maybe a revolution would be a good idea.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We already have a few active threads on the WTC demolition idea, not to mention the dozens of various 'inside job' conspiracies, please post there.

new topics

top topics

join