It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho Suspect Allegedly Stalked Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho (AP) -- During six weeks on the run with an 8-year-old girl, convicted sex offender Joseph Edward Duncan III told his young victim that he had driven around her neighborhood, scouting for children, new court documents say.

He told Shasta Groene that he spotted her playing in a bathing suit with her 9-year-old brother, Dylan, and that he stalked their home for days, using night-vision goggles to learn the layout of the house.

The disturbing new details of what investigators say was a carefully planned attack on a random family appear in records of a closed-door probable-cause hearing Tuesday.

Full story here

The death penalty is too good for people like this. Anyone who can do what this monster did and then brag about it to his victim is more than just a criminal, he is an evil animal that should be put down the way you do a rabid dog. Let the criminal justice system show him the same mercy he showed Shasta and her family.

My Christian faith tells me I should love this man and hate what he has done; I find that pretty much impossible, God help me.

What does everyone else think? Comments, please.

[edit on 7/13/2005 by lightseeker]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
hmmmm.....it's simple....we have laws to deal with him now.....and that's how it works.

But to say "we should kill him" hmmm....you said y'r Christian?

If you are into your faith.....you should know more then others.....leave the Judging to God...it's HIS JOB not ours (he gave you a I a job ....to help others when we can...just work on that, remember even we will be judged), so have faith in him "man".....he knows all...and we know nothing in comparision.

Y'r Canadian friend,
Sven

new topics

join