It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy killed by Jesuit Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
www.whale.to...

Why do you think on the white house website in the presidents portraits, Kennedy is hanging his head in shame. The Jesuits didn't like his free thinking. So the army of the Jesuits (CIA, FBI, and of course the secret service) exicuted it throught the order of the Black pope to his commander in the USA Cardinal Spellman, who is the boss of the president or in this case vice-president LBJ, a Jesuit soldier. look on the whit house website for this pic.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What can I say about this babble?
To be nice: 1) The official portrait of JFK in the White House was chosen specifically by Jacqueline Kennedy and the family The "face hid in shame" is not "shame" but a reflection on the heavy duty of office (she once was quoted as saying it showed the seriousness of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
2) The Jesuits wanted to get rid of JFK because he was free thinker? Hmmm, the Jesuits have the reputation for being the most intellectual and most intellectually curious of all the Catholic Orders.
3. LBJ taking orders from the Jesuits.....I don't think so.

joey

[edit on 13-7-2005 by joey]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think there are many other explanations and theories concerning the JFK assassination that are better backed up by the facts.

I do understand your reasoning but other avenues of thought are in my opinion more plausible. When dealing with complicated political scenarios, especially ones with very varied intersts at stake, there will always be many highly plausible motives. There is a big difference between those who probably wanted JFK dead and those who are susceptible to have actually carried out the killing!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
read vatican assassins....They haven't really had the nicest history written about them...People need to wake up!....The bible states that satan will be accepted by the church as the massiah. The church wants everyone to think the way you just did.....It makes it easier for the evil one to take further control....The End of Days is happening within our generation!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Concerning the Evil One. I have come accross the idea that many secret societies, including the highest levels of Free Masons, are also working to bring about the Antichrist! So you can either keep an eye on the church, who no doubt would welcome the Antichrist thinking he was the new messiah, or you can keep an eye out for an NWO plot to bring him back too!

I would suggest that the church is probably in some way, especially again at the higher levels, dealing with NWO organisers!
No matter who you think is responsible, isn't it a good idea to stay alert on all fronts? Shouldn't we be open to all conspiracy possibilities? I think so! But after having decided to be open to whatever the truth may be we MUST then try and make sense of things and this can only come through a heart-felt, rigourous and honest look at the facts!
So I'm saying you're wrong, you might be right fishmaster! But lets keep our eyes open tack;e the facts as best we can!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In the book, Vatican Assassins, the author Phelps, mentions similarities between Lincoln and JFK assassinations. I don't believe this was a portrait of shame but as Joey has stated a grave burden. Just as Lincoln sitting and pondering with an outwardly experssion. Both of these men were leading the country through very difficult times.

For some reason your thoughts made me wonder about the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. He was going to revamp the federal government as he had successfully accomplished in California. Just as Lincoln and just as Kennedy, an attempt was made on his life. I am wondering whose Wheaties he wet? Could it have been the same team and different group trying to rid themselves of yet another thorn?

I do know this, Gerald Ford, Henry Kissinger and a few others visited Reagan in the hospital. And, yes! it may have been the correct thing to do. But, President Reagan Never talked about revamping the federal government ever again after the one attempt on his life.

Kupios, how do you know that the church and the NWO are not one in the same with the church the head of the serpent, NWO?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lincoln, Kennedy, Regan. 2 got popped and one got out of the way. Regan(sadly stated to be the greatest american ever) realized his mistake and decided to sell his soul just to stay in office and live. The white house sounds like a nastynate place to work and live....By the by his wife was a witch. On the cover of a TIME mag. Regan's wife practised Wica. Not a good thing. I wouldn't want Canada to be run by a crystal ball. It was once by Makenzie King and that was a bit weird.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Last week it was a link claiming the Bush family had Kennedy killed. This week its the Jesuits. Is there any chance that next week it will be Isreal?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think that any instigations that Kennedy's assassination was linked in some way to religious origin is far from truth. Especially the Society of Jesus. I go to a Jesuit High School, and the S.J. is full of freethinkers.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The Israilies are in charge of the white house there is no need to kill the little pawn(BUSH) he is cooperating.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The explanation given in Oliver Stone's film "JFK" and the documentary "the men who killed Kennedy" seems most likely : Kennedy's dead was ordered by the shadow government because he tried to reduce their power and he went against their plans concerning ie Cuba, Russia and Vietnam.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I found the "JFK" film quite thought-provoking. A shadow government assassination seems the most likely of the theories. Though the "Magic Bullet" thing is outta line...my dad is a hunter, bullets can do strange things.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
like being shot from a CIA weapon. If they did it then there is no one to look into it. They are of the highest order. When FBI CIA and LBJ and the Vatican are all involved, who to stop them no one.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"The End of Days is happening within our generation!"

those words were also spoken in 999 when the evil number 1,000 was coming.

we are still here.

.02 on kennedy, based on the precision marksmanship, is a military, cia execution of orders handed down by the fed, or int' bankers in retaliation for the kennedy dollar......

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
dont let evilness fill your heads, we must protect israel. at all cost, support our leaders they know what has to be done.

new topics

top topics

join