It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so damn lazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hey - does anyone have a good technique for developing psychic abilities- links that are useful on the subject as in "how to" ?
I wanna do what happens to me on command, not just when my bodily functions allow it to happen.
I am talking about telekinisis, mind reading, forseeing events in my own life, stuff like that-help me

I have read so many methods that all seem to take months and hours of practice, though I know it takes some attention to detail, I dont have more than 5 minutes of silence in my house, much less HOURS- please help me, I am going crazy here,

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
what? are you posting this from a prison library?
go outside and meditate.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I thought I'd try that too...try to learn to controle it. Well - I'm not going to try that again.
But the best way to have what ever tendancies you do have to surface more is to de-stress, slow down and not let life get in the way of living. Possative not negative atitude and thoughts and piece inside. Unless your able to be quet and still you can't hear much.

Good luck - don't try to hard.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chasis
Hey - does anyone have a good technique for developing psychic abilities- links that are useful on the subject as in "how to" ?
I wanna do what happens to me on command, not just when my bodily functions allow it to happen.
I am talking about telekinisis, mind reading, forseeing events in my own life, stuff like that-help me

I have read so many methods that all seem to take months and hours of practice, though I know it takes some attention to detail, I dont have more than 5 minutes of silence in my house, much less HOURS- please help me, I am going crazy here,

Get headphones and a meditation CD maybe?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I dont have more than 5 minutes of silence in my house, much less HOURS

Headphones, a good suggestion... I used this too starting out...good cd, like Pure Moods or something....
Though oddly enough, for me, Nine Inch Nails seemed to work well as well...

Going to a park and meditating is a good idea as well. I used to climb a tree myself... Being close to nature seemed to amplify the abilities.... I used to wonder, if I looked like a nut, sitting high up in a tree, meditating...until a woman jogged by, singing Madonna at the top of her lungs while jogging....

new topics

top topics

join