It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioterrorism in florida??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This guy contracted Some weird parasites in florida. Here are some films of himself removing them from various body parts. He claims that there is a cover up going on by the medical dept. Relevant text and link to videos below.

Originally posted by Wild Bill
Sorry the dogs can't help but growl. They are just reacting to the smell of blood.
This is a very serious matter. I contracted parasites from the near by inter-coastal water ways here in Osprey Florida. At first the doctors didn't know what I had. Then they found something out and acted very strange and asked me to leave the office immediately. Whatever I have they are trying to cover up. I have been quarantined in my house for two months. What ever I have they don't want the public to know about. That is why I put up this medicinefilm.

If any one knows about this or has any answers please message me.

Matter of life and death! The government is doing nothing about it. If you would like to learn more please watch my other video's I posted here on medicine films or read my Blogs. A few others in the area contracted this and have died. I don't know how much time I have left.
Now I know how the early AIDS victims were treated. I'm just making it through each day and praying for a cure or at least medical attention.
can anyone here help the dude?

Originally posted by Wild BillA few months ago I went to the hosptal and was lead to believe it was ascaris. But within hours I turned up short of that. Disseminated intravascular coagulation...
Are you a doctor? or studying?
Those three words have been sending me threw hell. Doctors don't even realy know what causes DIC.. In the first place.
I have been diagnosed with DIC, three times.
They put me one three different pills wich did nothing but but rack up my bills.
The medicine did nothing. It was after the doctors realized they had miss diagnosed me with DIC that they realy started acting wierd at Tampa General. They sent me home. They told me they were going to call me back for more testing. Then no call.
I finnely called them back a week later. All of my records had been erased. No records of me even checking in. That's when I realized they were trying to cover something up. I'm what they are hidding from you. The Government, The CIA, Homeland security. They are trying to cover up Bio Terrorism in Florida because Florida is a major target. A target that is being hit and no body knows it. I just want help.

pretty scary

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Where are the links? Im sorry, your going to have to have something more substantial than someones near unintelligable babbling on a blog.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You seem to have forgotten your links moonchild, please include them asap.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'll do Moonchild a solid - here is the link

Pretty gross...

Peace

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Be carefull of the link folks, it's pretty nasty...

With that said, looks like a gorged leech to me...

The bite wound looks exactly like it was done by a leech...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I tend to agree with you. I really dont think this has anything to do with Bio-terrorism.

Amazing though that the guy just seems to be hacking away at it himself... not me!

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Maybe it's the "Black Oil" from the X-files. A precurser to an alien invasion. I really wish that I had not watched that video right before lunch. Very disturbing.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Now I am normally alright with gore, seeing pictures of fried kids from Nam, half a terrorist here and there. But that made me wretch.

I seriously advise a mod to put a warning in the thread title.

Back to the topic, I dont think they could cover bioterrorism up that well, thousands of people would have got it, and as most terror groups fess up. (you know, the TERROR bit, secrets dont equal terror, public knowledge makes it scary)

I feel for the guy that had that thing in is hand though, poor man.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
hawww im sorry in my haste i forgot to provide the link. And now i cant find how to edit my own post!

new topics

top topics

join