It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the Mind of George W Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I believe this is the correct area, as it falls under subliminal messages.

Forgive me if this has been posted before.

Warning: Text in the link includes profanity etc.

www.reversespeech.com...

Basically what this is, is a collection of speeches by George Bush, with possible reverse speech messages in them.

Listen to them in .mp3 format.

Its kind of neat, but I believe you hear what you READ in the text. IE if you didnt know, you might not pick it out.

Its much like the Led Zeppelin myth of satanic messages in Stairway to Heaven.

Try listen to this .mp3 without reading about it first.

What do you hear?

www.reversespeech.com...

Boredom waster.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Man, is it dark in here!!

I "heard" some words in the clip when I first listened to it, but definitely not what what was transcribed. If you listen to any speech backward you are going to "hear" things in it. The human mind wants to find patterns in everything, especially if it knows it is something that should make sense, like speech.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I saw an elephant's shape in a cloud, today! Does that mean anything? Is it a sign that the Republican Party is going to take over the sky, and as I saw it from the earth, the land, too?

Come on! Aren't we going a little hallucinogenic, here?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

I "heard" some words in the clip when I first listened to it, but definitely not what what was transcribed. If you listen to any speech backward you are going to "hear" things in it. The human mind wants to find patterns in everything, especially if it knows it is something that should make sense, like speech.

You beat me to the punch....I was just thinking the same thing.

The only reason why these kinda things work is because people are told before hand what to hear. Your brain gets tricked into thinking its a secret message, but its really a top-down effect occuring, where you are primed to hear something before hand.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Not only that, LuDaCris, but I don't think there's that many who give him much hope of having a lot of meaning in straight speech, much less playing his stuff backwards!

I'm sorry, that was mean. I shouldn't be mean like that.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
much the reaction i expected.

oops.

detcepxe i noitcaer eht hcum

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
echo echo echo echo!!!

honestly why would someone be interested in hearing what an airhead like he has to say? o.O the minute i see his face anywhere i switch stations. and i'm not even from america

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Doesn't the human brain interpret reality in reverse...for example, the brain see in upside down, color are inverse...so I would not be surprise if the brain hear things in reverse...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I gave this a listen and could not hear an exact pattern of message, it is really reaching to come to the conclusion that there is a hidden message when played in reverse.If it was clear and concise then there might be something more sinister here, but like others have said its like playing a beatles album backwards and hearing the words "Paul is dead" instead of "i am the walrus"

But it was fun trying to hear the messages anyway, thanks for the story.
Parker
P.S by the way what branch of the RCAS is your avatar. Airborne?

[edit on 13-7-2005 by parker]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
shame - would have been nice to find out that bush could string a coherant sentence together in reverse

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
shame - would have been nice to find out that bush could string a coherant sentence together in reverse

He has enough trouble doing that with forward speech. I swear if that man is not reading from a speech, he's totally lost.

top topics

join