It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullets Dipped in Pig's blood Will Deny Them Entry to Heaven

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but I thought I would chip in with a couple of points.

The British did use this tactic in India during the 19th Century when we had the rebellion. We used to execute rebel Hindhu's by tying them over the muzzle of a cannon and firing it.

Something in the religion said they wouldn't achieve whatever it was they were meant to because they had been dismembered and weren't buried properly.

Ironically, the rebellion was caused by the British and, by default, Indian troops using cow fat in the grease for the guns....

Secondly...

Something disturbs me about the comment "execute" insurgents with bullets dipped in pigs blood.

Now....

Why are they "executing" them? I would understand if they killed them in combat, but executing someone is entirely different...

EDIT: Summary execution of prisoners is a war crime....

[edit on 6/1/07 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Seems to me that this would be several steps backwards.
Here's my reasons:

- It's a buy into their mythology. By using the devices of Islam, you are effectively saying you believe them.

- Using mythology in a war against irrational extremism doesn't help the matter. It's not rational to believe that dipping a bullet in blood (any kind) is going to have some sort of impact on people after they're dead. Aren't we trying to promote a more rational world, not less?

- It's monstrous. Seriously. We're going to start issuing pre-bloodied ammo? What kinda sick farq wants to walk around with ammunition soaked in blood?

- It's not Christian. Even if (by some stretch of the imagination) it was to work, wouldn't it be a slight against God to forcibly send people to hell? I thought it was God's (and God's alone) judgment that determines if you rise or fall.

- As a psudo-Pagan, I'm familiar with "Blood Rites". This whole plan smells more like a pagan spell than anything else. Conscious or not, this suggestion would be to imbue bullets with special properties through the use of blood. A spell that big and that black evokes a LOT of backlash. I wouldn't preform a blood rite on a single bullet because the karmic backlash scares the hell out of me.

- Finally (and most importantly) it's this kind of thinking that makes me believe there are a whole lot of people in the west that are truly no better than the "Terrorists".

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSockPuppet
The california national guard has come up with a great way to deal with the threats of islamic terrorists and insurgents. They've came up with a flier (now posted in their headquarters) which suggests that the USA execute Islamic terrorists with bullets dipped in pig's blood to deny them entry to heaven.

WOW!

This (for me) gives a whole new meaning on many levels to the word: UNNECESSARY

This seems like overkill to me, pun fully intended.

Interesting find EvilSockPuppet! Keep surfing, you seem to be good at finding interesting things on the web, kudos!

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Is this the message we want to send to our enemy?

Mess with the USA and face possible execution with bullets covered in pigs blood!

No virgins, straight to hell you will go!

The message we should send our enemies is that we will kill them, period. If suggesting that they will die by bullets dipped in pig's blood reinforces that message, then all the better.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hooray for mixing war with hate crimes!
there's no justification for doing this
hell, there were issues in india when the muslims in the military found out that they were using a pig-fat based grease in their guns..

what about the muslims in our army?
they wouldn't be able to handle the bullets
what if there's a friendly fire incident and one of these bullets kills a muslim GI?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Amazing the things one can find in the news if one looks for it.

Is this the message we want to send to our enemy?

Mess with the USA and face possible execution with bullets covered in pigs blood!

No virgins, straight to hell you will go!

kind of retarded idea
since it wouldnt mean jack all
its only when a muslim knowingly does it or at his free will that it is a sin
if someone forced something apon a muslim then its no sin for them since they had no part in it.

just my 5cents for those people that think this so called idea has any value

edit: if this has been mentioned before sorry its almost 3am so reading the whole topic is out the question for me. good night though

[edit on 7-1-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't think this tactic would be used in combat... it's more of an execution thing. To execute captured Muslim terrorists.

If those extremists truly believe that if they die to a bullet dipped in pig's blood would deny them entry into heaven... then honestly, WHY NOT? It would make their whole terrorist attack WORTHLESS in their eyes right? They are, after all, doing it to gain entry into heaven.

If this simple tactic were to save the lives of innocent women and children, I don't see how you "humanitarian peace activists" would go against it...

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So.... whats the problem?

Guardsmen have to watch what they put on the walls so self righteous closed minded liberals can feel better that no one is offended.

God, the liberal mind set makes me sick sometimes.

I hope I didn't offend anyone. I might get a court ordered search for any thing else that might hurt someones feelings.

Grow a pair.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Guardsmen have to watch what they put on the walls so self righteous closed minded liberals can feel better that no one is offended.

really?
care to back that point up?

God, the liberal mind set makes me sick sometimes.

the mind set that people should get along?
that people shouldn't be allowed to wantonly offend each other?

I hope I didn't offend anyone. I might get a court ordered search for any thing else that might hurt someones feelings.

Grow a pair.

maybe you should just stop feeling this unusual combination of right-wing machismo and a persecution complex

maybe you just need to learn to grow up and be tolerant of others

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Indeed.

How hypocritical.

Liberals want to take the guardsmen right to post fliers, regardless of how ignorant they are, it is their right.

Only works one way right?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
I don't think this tactic would be used in combat... it's more of an execution thing. To execute captured Muslim terrorists.

If those extremists truly believe that if they die to a bullet dipped in pig's blood would deny them entry into heaven... then honestly, WHY NOT? It would make their whole terrorist attack WORTHLESS in their eyes right? They are, after all, doing it to gain entry into heaven.

read my reply

i put down why this method is useless against muslims even if it for excutions and so on.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Liberals want to take the guardsmen right to post fliers, regardless of how ignorant they are, it is their right.

actually, people in the national guard, or any form of military, have no right to free speech

when you join the armed forces you give up many rights for your tenure as a serviceperson

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I've said for years, just drop dead bloated pigs anywhere where these terrorist vermin congregate. Precision bombing with benign organic objects. No bullets, no guns, no bombs. Is this inhumane? If exploding porcine flesh freaks these idiots out, I'm all for it. Pacifists can whine all they want as no explosives or chemicals are used . Again, in a concentrated area, if a big blast of pig fat/innards is all it takes to subdue these animals, do it. Weigh the cost of a steel bomb ( multi-thousand dollars) versus a B-52 bomb bay full of piggies. If that's all it takes too demoralize these 3rd world goat worshiping freaks of nature, . I have two words:
Bombs Away Haji !! (Sorry, three words)

[edit on 11/30/08 by scooterstrats]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The purpose of what caused this thread is likely just to spread the rumor to save lives. Oop's, common sense, can't have that can we?

Who gives a damn what happens to Terrorists anyway. Only other Terrorists care. They kill mainly Muslims so I'll bet truth be told they don't care for them either? Imagine that?

If a moat filled with water mixed with pigs blood would save lives, I'm all for it. They should have done it long ago. Ignore people who appologize for Terrorists. Real Muslims won't care if it stops them from being killed by these nuts who have held them hostage for many generations. I've never considered the Terrorists to be real Muslims. They are just thugs that should be locked up or eliminated.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
On further thought, if exploding, filthy, festering, infidel pigs don't deterr them, from what I've seen 7.62 miniguns and 20 mm cannon seems to get their attention (or permanently make these @!#ck's be quiet). They don't understand reason or logic. They only respond (by dying) to ordinance on target.. Sorry libs and Obama lovers, it's true. Somebody please prove me wrong where terrorists have agreed to work with us or talk reason without overt force. To my recollection, they don't even respond and seem to prefer to be vaporized by the airborne hellstorm that only the US military can provide.
Sorry. got on a rant here...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
He who lives by the (pork) sword shall also surely die by the (pork) sword

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hang on, doesn't this re-affirm their belief that we all all 'godless unbelievers'?? - think about it, for those bullets to be covered in pigs blood then someone would have to willingly come into contact with the blood - ergo they will also never get to heaven... And taking it further, if a little blood is all that bad, what about the likes of me who eats and enjoys bacon and pork chops?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Indeed. This whole idea is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread153745/pg7#pid5401903]post by Now_T'hen[/url']

"what about the likes of me who eats and enjoys bacon and pork chops? "

Well then we are on the same page as it were. Delicious bacon breakfast, then bomb these freaks with same. What can they drop on our troops (aside from gas or nukes) that would freak us out? I'll have to email my buds in country to see what they think.
It seems that good breakfast food shot at these haji freaks may be a new paradigm.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join