It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullets Dipped in Pig's blood Will Deny Them Entry to Heaven

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I would be 100% behind any initiative that that played against their beliefs that cause them to cowardly blow up innocent people trying to live their lives. Even if it defaced their system of beliefs.

If you feel this way, and take the matter seriously, it would help first to study and understand the culture a bit. As stated already, using pigs blood as a psychological tool will only increase recruits, and solidify a further cohesive unity. Common sense for those who understand what the hell I'm talking about.

Clerics and officers will preach an opposite message offering more incentive to individuals willing to martyr. You don't use tactics based on saying, "oh lets try this!" without first understanding the very enemy you're fighting. It's a dumbass theory coming from hyped up, inexperienced babes.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
First Kenshiro-

Ignorance? Hah! I am not the one who thinks that this will actually deter anything. I am not the one seriously considering this as a possibility, or as a good idea.

I am one (of quite a few) who tried to explain that even in Islam this would not be considered something that would send someone to hell. The very fact that you think it can is what is truly ignorant. This pigs blood nonsense would only serve to further prove the "fundamentalist" point. They call us the great satan, they call us a nation of materialistic pigs with no moral values, a place where homosexuality, and perversity is permitted. The whole time we say they are wrong, yet here are it's people discussing how not only murder is enough, but going to hell is what is desired. Maybe the "fundamentalist" are not too far off, hmmm?

There is no glory in wanting anyone to go to hell. If one is religious, then it is against the very foundations of EVERY belief that judgement is NOT in man's hands. It's bad enough that one is killing, (which is prohibited in nearly every modern faith) but this is not enough for people like you. Like I said before I find it disturbing that death is not enough for "these people"in your minds. THAT IS MY ISSUE!

As for pacivism. No I do not believe war is right, but I do believe it is an unavoidable aspect of life, especially at this time. I just happen to believe this war is not right. You see the difference between me and you is, I am practicing what I preach. I do not believe in the taking of life for thinly veiled imperialistic means therefore I do not. You all on the other hand advocate it, yet do nothing.

Also many of you people are discussing "terrorist" and terror, mimicking all that you have been fed like parrots. Similar to the war on drugs, the war on terror will prove that you can not have a war against an inanimate object. Whether it be war on terror, drugs, communism, or indecency. The very fact that any of you think that it is possible is just sad.

I for one believe that all this terrorist hype is just that. Just like Mcartheism(sp?) was. You people have bought it hook line and sinker, as usually the sheeple do. Just don't complain later and say you didn't have any idea, because there have been many here trying to get you to open your eyes. (Jsut like there were people who said there were no WMD's in Iraq remember?) In the meantime I guess you can just keep having enlightened discussions on how best to offend people. Good luck with that

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Didn't Indian Soldiers in the first and second world wars have big problems with the grease used in weapons because it was produced from cows? or maybe thats some sort of mixed up memory.

Anyway I don't really think it would be much use, after all the Qu'ran is so horribly distorted by the people that support suicide bombers they could easily fiddle a way around it, even if the pig blood idea is true.

[edit on 13/7/05 by cmdrpaddy]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
I have a question: Of all the people in the thread advocating this "tactic" how many exaclty are actually in Iraq fighting? Or have plans to?

And what does that have to do with us supporting this tatic? Why, are you against it. If used against terrorists who are trying to kill innocent people??

As I said I am against this whole mindset especially the idea that death is not enough.

As for innocents. If we want to start talking about innocents then by all means lets do so. Let us not forget the innocents that die, and suffer every single day to make our very way of life possible. The people who die, and suffer "terror" every single day so that we do not have to pay more than three dollars a gallon for someone elses national product. Believe me the people in those countries do not forget.

Oh wait but none of that mattered until a couple of buildings went down, then its all about the innocents, and life. Innocent sufferring never bothered you as long as it was not affecting you, as long as it was maintaining your way of life, and not threatening it, right? You can not say that you care about innocents, if you only consider "your" innocents.

The very fact that you believe in a us vs. them is a dangerous sign that you consider yourself somehow seperate from these people (not just you, I believe that we as a nation are well beyond this, bordering on past xenophobic tendencies). When in fact nothing other than minor insignifigant social constructs, and a little political manipulation seperate you from a "terrorist that puts bombs on busses".

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
phoenixhasrisin,

Wow. You are so right, there is no such thing as terrorism.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
phoenixhasrisin,
I take it that you failed to read what I posted.
Let me refresh your memory

Do I advocate murder with the intention of sending them to hell?
To answer you no but then again, since the islamic extremists (read terrorists) believe that their tactics will send them to heaven while sending their victims to hell, then you now are not only playing a religious game but also a physchological game. If the use or even the rumor of the use of pig's blood were to deter one single attacker from killing (read MURDER) then I will most heartedly support such. I am sorry that your pacifistic outlook on the war blinds you to the facts of the deaths which these murders have imparted on innocents.

Is that not clear? Do you not see where I am against killing? Did you not read the part of the physcological factor? Please I request that instead of letting your rhetoric get ahead of you that you read then assimulate what is sadi before you start on your rampage.

just happen to believe this war is not right. You see the difference between me and you is, I am practicing what I preach. I do not believe in the taking of life for thinly veiled imperialistic means therefore I do not. You all on the other hand advocate it, yet do nothing.

You again failed to read the post
Here again I will refresh your memory for you as I like to help those in need.

As to the second part of your post as for me joining up again and sending terrorists to hell, boy, you do have a very short sight. Let me let you in on a little secret if the above statement did not get your attention, I do not advocate the deaths of anyone but I will and do support the efforts that are being made to stop further murders by these terrorists.

So yes I do my part in protecting people and their right to free speech. Even those like you who have no problem condeming others for protecting you.

You believe that all this is just terrorist hype? I invite you to tell that to the family members of those who have been killed by these (by your light) innocent terrorists. Read the news, how about saying this to the families of the 752 (-4) victims of the recent attack in London. Or how about to the families of the IRQI children that were killed last night while being given candy by the Coalition forces. Yes, you are so right! these terrorist are not doing anything wrong or evil. Efforts to stop them are evil.
You have stated that I have taken the bait hook line and sinker, well from reading the posts that you have made here, the same could be said of you. That you have swallowed Michael Mitchell's propaganda.

By the way, I have spilt my blood in order that you can spout off like this. Have you done the same?

[edit on 13-7-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
Clerics and officers will preach an opposite message offering more incentive to individuals willing to martyr. You don't use tactics based on saying, "oh lets try this!" without first understanding the very enemy you're fighting. It's a dumbass theory coming from hyped up, inexperienced babes.

I understand them completely. They are radical fundamentalists that understand nothing but violence and death. They believe that anybody that doesn’t share their beliefs must die, why? Because the Koran tells them that. I know, because I have read it, the entire book.

And you are the one with no clue, you are the one that has no idea. You can only combat radical fundamentalists with radical tactics, period. What do you suggest? Group hugs?

Kill them. Kill them all in the most violent ways possible. Video tape them being killed and show it to the world (they do this too). Execute every last one of them. Why? Because they will never stop attacking us and they will never go away, their entire system of belief is based on killing the infidels. The very book they warship states that all non believers must die, must have their throats slit.

But its me I guess who doesn’t understand...I must not read the words correctly, here are a few passages from the Koran:

“Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.”

“Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution.”

“"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

These terrorists will never stop, because the very book that drives their sole belief tells them to kill all the non believers. Its you my friend, who doesn’t get it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The problem is, the original "letter" is an urban legend!

Thanks for the hunt Byrd. I looked around a bit last nite but found nothing.

Ya know, I find it amazing how this thread continues for so many posts after yours. Did anyone read Byrds post, or click on the link procided to the debunk?

It's an urban legend ..... hoax ...... joke ...... BS !!!

Misfit

Edit = must not post before coffee

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I apologize for not reading this entire thread before I post, but man… I just couldn’t stomach it. However I do have something to add. There is a basic logical flaw in the whole pig’s blood theory...

People who kill innocent people are not Muslims. If they call themselves that, they have hijacked the name. If they are going against Islamic Law by killing innocents, then why would a little pig’s blood bother them?

www.sunnipath.com...

There is no Islamic justification possible for crimes against humanity, such as the recent London bombings.

The killing of innocents is against basic humanity, and has absolutely no place in the Shariah [Islamic Law]. The Shariah came to preserve five fundamental interests (maqasid): religion, life, intellect, honor, and property. Things that harm any of these are contrary to the very foundations of Divine Law.

God tells us in the Noble Qur’an:
005.032 For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever kills a human for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all humanity; and who so saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs, but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth.

Edit: Thanks, Misfit! Ack! If I had only been a few minutes later and seen your post, I wouldn't have felt compelled to post in here at all. Oh well...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
phoenixhasrisin,

Wow. You are so right, there is no such thing as terrorism.

No I am right. You have no problem as long as the terror does not affect you. Wehn it does watch out everyone.

"Comedy, is when something tragic happens to someone else, tragedy is when something comical happens to ones self."-I forget

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
By the way, I have spilt my blood in order that you can spout off like this. Have you done the same?

Get out your lynches..........You have spilled no blood for me sir. I do not even know you. Just because you fought in whatever war whatever president told you to, does not mean that you did anything for me.

Besides, that I never said YOU advocated murder. My whole point was, the fact that you were even entertaining the idea for any reason ,"psychological" or otherwise is sad, and possibly something to think about. That's all. And as someone pointed out it's fake!!!! Why do you keep on advocating it?

But I am the ignorant one?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
phoenixhasrisin
Ignorance denied.
You have done what I have never done to another. You are now going on the ignore since, so far all you have posted is attacks against the ones that protect your rights.
Remember this mind set the next time you need the police to help you (protect you).

May you have a long and wonderful life wearing your rose colored glases.
It is a very sad thing!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I do not know how ignore works so perhaps you will not see this. Anyways I never have called the police in my life, what do they have to do with this anyways? I have never needed them nor anyone else to kill anyone for me. I can protect myself thank you. Second ammendment and what not, (oh wait did you fight for that right?)

Too bad that you have to "ignore" those that do not agree with you, and I thought this was a nice conversation. oh well

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Oh yeah and another question...If you are not ignoring me.....

How exactly did you fighting in the first gulf war protect my right to free speech?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I have never needed them nor anyone else to kill anyone for me.

Real nice statement on a board that, with no doubt, has so many law enforcment agents/agencies following its threads.

I think this statement is about as ignorant as one can get.

Nope, my post has nothing to do with the original title, nor the spat that you are in. Just a post identifying blatant ignorance.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

I have never needed them nor anyone else to kill anyone for me.

Real nice statement on a board that, with no doubt, has so many law enforcment agents/agencies following its threads.

I think this statement is about as ignorant as one can get.

Nope, my post has nothing to do with the original title, nor the spat that you are in. Just a post identifying blatant ignorance.

Misfit

Whoa you make deny ignorance a slogan, and all of a sudden people think that they have a clue.

Just because I have not needed the police or anyone to kill for me, that does not mean I have needed people killed.

Me thinks the mods should add the word "ignorant" and any derivative, to be censored similar to vulgarity, as it is obviously being mis-used, and abused at this site. (Is there a suggestion box?)

[edit on 13-7-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Lets refrain from personal attacks, please.
Lets also refrain from Big Quote violations, as well.

Thank you.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Me thinks the mods should add the word "ignorant" and any derivative, to be censored similar to vulgarity, as it is obviously being mis-used, and abused at this site. (Is there a suggestion box?)

Me thinks you should ask several other posters what they see in your statement. It is not just an implication, but an admittance of.

"I have never needed them nor anyone else to kill anyone for me."

Read it several times phoenixhasrisin, ask people of your circle to read it. I guarantee that you are the only one, for some reason, that will not see it.

Yes, there is a complaint function somewhere. But, heh, to ban the word "ignorant", or any derrivative thereof, is to void the site it self. That, would be ignorance. OHHH!! There it is again.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Since when have any of the 'Islamic extreemists' made famous in the western worlds actually followed any Islamic guidelines?

Bin Laden wears a watch and a gold ring - Not Allowed.
Al-Zarqawi wears a gold ring - Not Allowed.
All the 'Al Qaedas' kill innocent people including fellow Arabs - Not Allowed.

I think it's pushing crap up a hill to try and play along with the illusion that these acts are being done by religious fanatics.

I reckon there would be a lot of Musilms around the world laughing at the Western World for believing the 72 virgins story as to why suicide bombers exist, but hey, the west is extreemly guliable about people they know nothing about and love to believe a good story.

Seriously folks, the easiest way to defeat your enemies is to first understand them and then know who they actually are.

at last a sane voice amongst all the cries for umm...'pigs' blood...err yeah

You have voted TheShroudOfMemphis for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by arnold_vosloo]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Me thinks you should ask several other posters what they see in your statement. It is not just an implication, but an admittance of.

"I have never needed them nor anyone else to kill anyone for me."

I am not in anyone's circle as far as I know, and I have read this statement many times (in context) and I see no implication, and certainly no admittance of anything, other than to suggest that this person can take care of himself if he ever needed to.

In fact, the first time I read it I thought to myself, "Neither have I." So if the authorities are on their way, I guess thay'll have to nab me, too. Because I have never needed anyone to kill anyone for me, either.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join