It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tons of contrails !!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is really weird i live in bradford county pa, in a town called canton ive been home since about 4ish well i looked up when i got home there were contrails all over the sky now there are alot of jetsthat go over usually but never four at once they stood out to me today they were evenly spaced apart and there were 4 jets big ones they looked like 747's but they were spaced apart they then disapered into the clouds, that and there were also contrailsthat looked like the were making sharb banks and turns fighter jets????? now the weird part is that i live no where near a airbase WTF

[edit on 12-7-2005 by semperfi221]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Did you take a big deep breath of the poisoned air???

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
sharp turns?

How Sharp?

45degrees?
90?
180?

this information would help alot, thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Most prob swamp gas

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm guessing you posted in Aliens and UFO's because you think maybe they were chasing one around? Make sure there wasn't an air show nearby first. Did you take a picture of the contrails? If so, maybe you could post it. Did others see it and think it was strange? You might search around the Internet for reports of increased military activity in your area. I have heard of sporadic reports like this when I was looking. I saw 2 fighter jets circling around near a college campus one day, and then they went vertical and left the area. I thought that was strange but never saw any reports on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
there are no airports near me only in towanda 25 miles away and thats just a charter airport, i dunno if they were chasing something, but there were 4 what looked like 747 spaced apart i didnt see any fighter jets but there were contrails that were banked id say like a 45 to a 90 bank there were alot of them and yes i saw them all first but my dad also said it was weird, there are never air shows near me i live in the middle of nowhere, pop like 2000, so i dunno

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You need one of these thing to protect yorself from the contrails. Check the link I left you.

*Link to cloudbuster*

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Interesting account. If UFO's are not ours (not man made), why wouldn't they just take the path of least interference and "hide in plain sight" by disguising themselves as jets. Thanks for sharing and hope you post to NUFORC if you think it's appropriate.

I swear, I have to laugh at some of these responses.

top topics

join