It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights over S.Wales.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Around 1999/2000 when I worked in a factory in S.Wales, UK. I saw something I could not explain....Here's the story: I was working a late shift and used to take a 10 min break around the back of the building to have a cigarette, as I was doing this I noticed in the not too far distance (around 2 or 3 miles away) and about a mile high, 4 or 5 white lights, like car headlights shining in the sky. They were quite close together and if they belonged to one craft I would say it would be the size of 1/4 of a soccer field. The lights didnt form a straight line but were kinda staggered square-ish. I stood and watched as they stood still in the same place for hours, I was back and fore all evening, and watched them move from south to north east over a few hours. I told my workmates who just thought I saw a helicopter or similar and ignored what i said (and made many jokes). I went about my work and forgot about it too.
The following day the same happened though in a different part of the evening sky (it was not quite dark), I called one of my workmates Mark who used to be in the RAF, looking he said it wasnt a UFO, but when pressed to name it as a plane or helicopter he could not and went back to work making jokes at my expense. He didnt have a clue what it was but was not going to agree with my UFO theory for worring about our workmates! It was at this time that I noticed a smaller but bright red light approach from around 1/2 a mile away from the original lights steadily get closer and then merge with the red light vanishing into the others! The guy from the RAF had no answers when told and neither do I. I never saw the lights again. Anybody???

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Have you reported this sighting to NUFORC? Maybe you'll find similar accounts on their database. Your account is very interesting, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
do you have a location for this dude..i live in south wales and i have a similar story but without the red light..a big craft with multiple square lights(no way could i identify it..but it was bigger than any craft i know of and made no noise)and was very low.
i saw this at night with my ex-wife so i wasnt on my own and it gave me the goosbumps.
it was in north of caerleon(by the ampitheatre)just north of newport.
and it was in 1999/2000

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I was standing around the back of US can in Merthyr Tydfil, and looking in the direction of Cardiff maybe even more east towards Newport! When the object moved, it moved from 2 o'clock in the sky to 11 o'clock above the valleys. Strange eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
yup thats the area m8...from that height u would be see quite a distance.
heads of the valleys see..ok i am going to see what i can find..thx dude

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
probably top secret military tests on black ops stuff we have no doubt about it we have some pretty exotic stuff by now from Americans and our own funding collaboration with USA, stuff we have in secret is probably beyond what we can possibly think off.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Heratix....let me know if you find out anything. Cheers mate.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ok mcphisto i got these for you

www.apra.org.uk...

http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/138.html

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Heratix]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heratix
ok mcphisto i got these for you

www.apra.org.uk...

http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/138.html

www.geocities.com...

Thanks Heratix. I remember reading about that crash in the Welsh mountains years ago. They buried that one well considering its the size of the Albert Hall didnt they.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Heratix]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
its another cover up m8..just like this 1

www.ufoevidence.org...

maybe we aint alone dude...who knows??

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
MAYBE IT WAS THAT NEW INVENTION THAT CAME OUT AND THEY HAVE BEEN FLYING IT FOR SOME TIME NOW ALL OVER THE WORLD. ROBERT COOKS INVENTION THE CIP. (WWW.EVOLVED TECHNOLOGY. COM) UNDER STARSHIPS

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Dont forget to check were they have a spinning pic of the

(MOD EDIT.Please do not type in all caps)

[edit on 17-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I remember reading about that in The News of the World at the time. Such a cover up its mental. They really do think we are DAF!!!!

top topics

join