It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS, What say YOU?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
BelowTopSecret.com!

It is yours, mine, and every member’s and it is there for any and all who want to explore it, and use it for alternative topics.

Despite common opinion BTS is not a wasteland, nor is it a dumping ground for discussions that are moved out of ATS.

BTS is a place where you, I or anyone can relax, unwind, and express themselves in ways they would not necessarily on ATS.

There is humor and fun, also some serious topics available, have any of you ever really looked at BTS?

I know many are focused on the more serious discussions here in ATS, but sometimes it is nice to click away from all of that and go down another path, explore topics that may have your interest outside of the conspiracy related debates and serious discussions in ATS.

Is it the word “Below” that keeps you away?

Is it the points?

Just because a topic is not being discussed on ATS, does not mean it cannot be explored on BTS.

The amazing part about BTS is that anyone can touch on topics that pull from real human emotions, laughter, sadness, and whatever you may have on your minds.

People can interact with each other in a more relaxed way in BTS.

You can play games, enjoy trivia, or just chat about the day’s events.

Talk about issues with your own computer!

Share interesting web sites, share pictures! And enjoy the company of the membership of ATS in a relaxed environment.

A quick look at the forums available to all at BelowTopSecret.com ...

General Chit Chat
Talk About Anything Really. A Place To Make Posts Of An Unrelated Nature.

US News Discussion
General discussion about current news and events in the U.S.

Global News Discussion
General discussion about news and current events on the global stage.

Sports Discussion (SportzTawk.com)
General discussion on all sports-related topics, teams, and events.

[email protected] (picture-phone threads)
Submissions from members via their picture-phones.

Travel
The travel adventures, trails and trials of our members.

Jokes, Puns, & Pranks
Share your jokes, funny stories, puns, and favorite pranks.

Folk Tales & Urban Legends.
Can pop-rocks and soda really kill you?

Food and Cooking
Our members can cook! Share your recipes and favorite restaurants.

Relationships
Talk about all aspects of relationships. Give and get advice on your relationship with your friends or the love of your life.

People
Discuss Topics About Individuals Famous And Infamous.

Faith, Spirituality & Theology
Discuss all things spiritual and share your own faith-based experiences.

Health & Wellness
Discuss excercise, nutrition, health, and wellness issues here. Share your success stories.

Rant
Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members.

Members
Get to know each other better, post your announcements, events, birthdays, weddings, etc. here.

Dreams & Personal Predictions
Discuss your dreams, predictions, and other state-of-mind topics.

General Entertainment Discussion
General entertainment discussion that doesn't fit the topics listed below.

Video Games
Everything from PC-based MMORPG's, to set-top systems, and hand-held games.

Television
Reality shows, game shows, sitcoms, drama, mini-series, cartoons, news, and the other boob-tube related stuff.

Movies
Discussion about movies -- your favorites, and reviews of current flicks.

Music
Rock and roll is here to stay - It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Comics
Can the Green Lantern take Batman? What about Superman versus The Hulk. Find out here.

Fantasy & Science Fiction
Everything from classic space operas to contemporary hard science fiction.

Literature
The New York Times book review has nothing on us. Members share their latest reads and reviews.

Member Art
Share your drawings, paintings, and computer art -- and discuss technique, materials, and media.

Computer Help
Post your computer problems and and get help from our experienced members.

Website Design
Share your website design technique and tips, and help other members solver their HTML and design problems.

Interesting Websites
Share all the crazy, wild, funny, bizzare, cool, slick, and killer websites you've found.

All of these forums are there for all of us to use. Why not take advantage of it and use them when you can?

There is a lot to see and do at BTS, what are you waiting for?

See for yourselves, and start posting there today, or whenever you are ready to escape ATS for something else.

All you have to do is sign in with your current ATS screen name and password.

Start here:

BelowTopSecret.com

Thoughts, opinions, Gripes?

[edit on 12-7-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I post to BTS quite frequently. I don't get into many discussions there. That may be because I usually post humorous or just plain odd things there.

[edit on 2005/7/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
BTS rawks!

I probably post there as often as I do at ATS. I just started a thread showcasing my old avatars

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
(lights the bon fire)

BTS is the greatest, it kicks mucho butt, always something good going on there, EVEN when not so great threads arise, and truly there is always something for everyone going down.

external image

Come on in, the waters fine!

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
BTS is great people...

i must admit, i haven't been on PTS at all though...

i guess i should try it out...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I would say 99.954545% of my posts are in BTS. I tend to get into to much trouble when posting on ATS, so I tend to stick to the lighter side of things. Plus I have like a 10 second attention span......

I would say 99.954545% of my posts are in BTS.

See I told you soooo.....

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Excellent reminder Gazz.

Personally I’m always on BTS because I like the atmosphere and the people.

All the cool members visit BTS, how about you? lol

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Deny ignorance!
Deny apathy!
Deny boredom!
Deny denial!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I gotta admit I came to ATS because of ATS.
Back then, there was no PTS.

I amost never ventured to Below.
One day, must have been a slow news day, I went to BTS, and boy, was I pleasantly surprised. It's a really cool place to hang out.
Great for settling down your blood pressure, looking for a recipe, movies, books, or computer help, a new avatar or cool websites. And lots of other great stuff,

BTS, the underrated part of ATS

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I really enjoy ranting in BTS....I plan on being more involved in the other areas of BTS. I hope I something to contribute there.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
BTS....

Better Than Sex....

Weeeell....Okay - Maybe not - But if you think that's the case, there's always someone in the reationships forum who can iron out those problems for ya!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
BTS is pretty cool.
I read fairly frequently in Faith/Spirituality/Theology, Fantasy/Scifi, Literature, and Video Games. I do make the occasional post there as well, but I would have to say that the lion's share of my posts are ATS, simply because it has more topics that interest me. I don't post on PTS at all, but that's just because of my disgust with politics, not because there's anything wrong with the forum. I try to keep up with major political issues, but there's only so much of that stuff I can take before I become a maniacal, axe-wielding, politician eviscerator

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
As Above, So Below

I used to avoid BTS because it wasn't serious enough. Now I go to BTS because it isn't serious enough.

When ATS starts to feel like a grind to me, I skip on over to BTS to chill out and rediscover my roots. A little levity is good for the soul, and I for one am glad we have BTS available as ATS' version of an “international sport”.

“Dumping ground?”

I prefer the term “playground”.

If you want to see what your fellow ATSers are like when they're not screaming at you (or at least screaming at you in a good way), check out BTS.

:w:
:shk:

Oh yes, that's the stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah baby! I love chillin at the BTS cafe. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously, I found the people that lock horns in the other forums tend to get to know each other better at BTS and it makes for a better discussions elsewhere. After all you know each other now.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
BTS rocks!

You can have a ton of fun there, doing everything!

Rating avatars, talking about food and exchanging recipes, talking books, music, exchanging photos, talking video games! It's all there, and it's great fun.

So what if it's not serious like ATS and it doesn't get you much point wise. It's FUN!!!

Visit today if you haven't already!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
true, true

BTS is great!
Very relaxed, chilled out and more personal then ATS.

Worth checking out are threads with pictures of members, for example, so you know the face of your ATS/PTS "enemy"

Weeeell....Okay - Maybe not - But if you think that's the case, there's always someone in the reationships forum who can iron out those problems for ya!

Yeah, we've all been there

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Worth checking out are threads with pictures of members, for example, so you know the face of your ATS/PTS "enemy"

Is this a gratuitous plug for your recent post in that thread, you little cutie?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Is this a gratuitous plug for your recent post in that thread, you little cutie?

No, it is not. I just want people to freak out when they see infinite's pic

Oh, and thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I post at BTS a lot more than I post at ATs.... so many fun times there!!!

Oh and remember....

COME TO ATS CHAT ONCE YOU HAVE REACHED 200 POSTS

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I love BTS- the lighter side of ATS. I always stop by and throw my 2 cents.
Its fun.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join