It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams that make aches and pains go away?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was just talking to my dad a few minutes ago about a strange dream he had. I overheard him talking with my mom about it.

For the past few weeks his feet have been in constant pain. To the point he really couldn't walk much. He had a few shots and was given medications.

Now last night he dreamt that he met up with some aliens and they told him "You won't have anymore pains" So today his foot is better than it's ever been before. This isn't the first time I've heard about this. My dad has a lot of dreams about meeting aliens.

One thought that comes to mind is that maybe he has been wanting to feel better for a while and today he finally got what he wanted. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has heard/had anything similar to this. What could these aliens and them telling him he will be ok have in common?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've had something similar.

I do A LOT of sports, and I'm constantly in pain. Last soccer season alone I sprained my groin, knee, and elbow. Let alone I already have band ankles and knees. There were two dreams that really seemed to take pain away. One I understand, and that was that I was buried in ice, and just left there, when I woke up no matter how much pain I was in the night before I'd feel great in the morning. The other one which doesn't make any sense, is I was killed execution style with a gun. Again, no matter how bad I felt the night before, in the morning I felt like a million bucks. Odd, but eh, it's my 2 cents.

new topics

join