It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians/Reptoids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Is there a diff between Reptillains and Reptoids? And can someone link me to some theoretical pix of reps? thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Reptillians and Reptoids are the same thing.

From David Icke
www.davidicke.com...

Some Enhanced of these pics can be found here

That's the only one I know of, most people have likely seen it before.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 10:39 AM
link   
isint that a ghost?

anyway

i suppose they are the same?

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 05:30 AM
link   
For more info on this picture try the link below.

roswell.fortunecity.com...

[Edited on 14-10-2002 by Lightning]

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Looking like a bad nudist polaroid.

posted on Oct, 14 2002 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It is at this point that people must stop a bit, and think.

It really boils down to computer logic. Is it true, or false. But in making that choice you first must weigh all the information, and other choices.

Reptilian creatures have not only been seen in the more recent UFO material, but also have been spoken about in history and mythical stories. Then you have to think back to the time of the Terrable Lizzards that used to walk the earth. Is it really that hard to imagin that one or two species evolved into a intelligent creature?
One that exsist even today? Would it be so hard to imagin that they would have a minimum of a 67 million year "jump" on us in technology?

Think about it. If they were real, why would we have to import "Reptilian Aliens" from another solar system, when we may have our own "home grown" variety right here.

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ok All Seeing Eye.

Then, why didn't they overrun us yet ?

What are they waiting ?

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is it really that hard to imagin that one or two species evolved into a intelligent creature?

not to hard no....

One that exsist even today?

no again, the possibility that primative life survived extinction is a farely well known fact, look at the coelacanth. also consider that millions of creatures continued to exist in a fairly un changed state, the crocodile, the shark, coral....

Would it be so hard to imagin that they would have a minimum of a 67 million year "jump" on us in technology?

ah. see thats where you just went mad and shot your self in the foot with a ridiculous supposition.

just because somthing has survived for 65 million years, and has indeed evolved over those millions of years does not mean that they have evolved into an intelligent society such as our own, in fact the probability that they have is increadibly unlikely, again look at the coelacanth, the shark, coral.

Its fairly well accepted that dinosaurs evolved into birds. and that some mammels evolved into primates which evolved into homanids.

we were able to evolve into "intelligent beings" because of several biological advantages reptiles lack. larger brains, warm blood, live young.

these factors all point towards the creation of social, working animals who exploit rather than adapt to their environment, necesity to do this leads to language, opposable thumbs, tool use and eventually technology and society.

The reptile has none of these necessitys, they are anti social creatures who cannot escape their reliance on a surtable environment, with no fundemental necessity to change it, or commune with other reptiles of the same species, there is no evolutionary impetus to evolve down the same communal route as humans and as such the chances that they became anything other than slightly more efficient, smaller versions of what they once were are massively improbable.

in fact scientifically one would call it a certainty.

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Opposable thumbs ? Yes, scientifics found somes dino who had 1. I don't remember the dino name, but he had an opposable thumbs.

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 05:17 AM
link   
some basic theropods had "thumbs" with some opposability, but that doesn't negate the fact that really dinosaurs had no impetus to evolve into a hominid type cultures.

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I can't think that all intelligents life forms are looking like us. No I can't.

Anyway, what's an inteligent life form ? Dolphins are intelligent, dogs & cats 2.

Are we betters ? We have technology and others stuffs, but are we intelligents ?

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 07:59 AM
link   
some of us.
yes.

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Are you from " the some of us " Lupe ?

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Think about it, humans have come from medieval times when there were wars all the time to now when we are a bit better in a couple thousand years, compare that to 67 million years, if the dinosaurs did evolve, they would be peaceful by now, (maybe) but if they are then thats why they havent taken over yet, and, they probably left earth long before we existed, that could explain how they know that "intellegent" life is on earth. once again, we've only been around for a few thousand years and are starting to get into space now. just think about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Text Red
Dear everybody. The post is toast as we roast to the fiddlers tune. The major issues are diffussed as we lose focus and are diverted into a sour future. There are a few who may feel the end draws nigh. It is partialy a question of genetics.
Selfish spiritualism causes the lizzard man (real and defacto) to enter this dimention of time as an alien simotome.
In the wholistic obsurvance of the tachion level of exi stance,many shapes and symbols come forth as the smallest expression of much larger phenomenon. As you move from large molocules to colloids and complex elements you find an approximation and imitation of life. Think it and it may become real.
The lizzard man does not have to be real to see the observable horror( today is 0ct 31).GUNS AND DRUGS AND SEX are our biggist problems and soulutions today. Do we help people and overrun the earth or...
We are aquatic apes. That and the fact that oranisms are plyomorphic (instant intergenus evolution), helps to show the sham of modern higher education.
Why can one not find the egyptian wonders at least as old as the flood(the "last" one ). We know the name of the king of heaven buried in the tomb carved in a mile wide sculpture on a mountain near the largest city on mars. Sombody is getting good pictures up there.
We know alot. How teamat forshadowed and watered the earth. How we came so close to the sun, with a pangea distribution of land and the sinking of large sections.
And how about the factual gods and demons lurking through post and prehistoric history.
lets recognize zach sitch as more convincing and less commercial then our friend david icke but both are thoroughly interesting. Real or hysterical the blood is everflowing.
There are agents of change. A gilgamesh type who feels the death pull of the earth; which scared the factual gods off the earth to leave us the mad mix of generations to again inherit the foundations of the ea(enki-summerian creator god)rth.
So the timeless mind or clasical school (2000 years or over) whould know the Odd sexuality of spicies so mixed and inbred(kings prefered half sisters, every one related to noah ect.)With a eunich history untill given the ability to "know" proceation possibly leading to a possible sexxual repore with all manner of animal as recorded in summerian histories of post e.din (faraway.home as in E.A-his home is water) man(the mixed one).
Man is know to proliferate. The lizzard mind mentality would feel the end jusifys the means in forcing countys to hold to thir people quota. The weath is held by the 25 royal english/german extention famillys.
Are the drinking blood and pediphilia as shapeshifting soulsucking rituals real? Did you think it?
Cant we all just get allong? Damn master play. Its not right. All war is a lie. Why die. To prune man. Just a gennetic transport to the next temporal collony.
opposable thumb? Opposing terrorism? Give him a dolla and tell ourselves to shut up. Peace and love. nutriants. Stop the bull about our orgins and futures. World war the 3rd would suck. Dont doubt it. Everyone I love you. I still want to count for something. A vote.
We are all part devine, like gillgamesh, we should want to live long as we get trashed. Even our "heavenly devine" and terestrial origins mix twill dictate our life terms.
Behold a pale conspiricy. We work against ourselves. We walk blindly to the futre and disallow our own modern conventional wisdom.
peace.

jra

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i just looks like some artistic photography to me. just a long exposure. looks like the head was moving and maybe the left arm while the shutter what open. it's very simple to get that sort of effect with out any computer editing.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been proven a hoax or authentic picture yet, but Im still going to put in my two cents. If you study the picture for a little while, you should notice the "Reptoids" posture. Its back seems to curve far inward and its shoulders slope down. I do have a few qualms with this picture as well:

1) Everything I had read about Reptoids said that they have tails.

2) I also thought that they were a greenish color.

3) Wouldnt an advanced civilization wear clothes? Or even armor?

4) Way too blurry. And they are illuminated. How? And for such a blurry picture the stripes sure are clear.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Looking like a bad nudist polaroid.

lmao!
, hard to make out for sure

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Ok All Seeing Eye.

Then, why didn't they overrun us yet ?

What are they waiting ?

I wouldnt want to intrude on All Seeing Eye..but if I may, I would like to answer that question.

It's much like what we do when we observe animals in the wilderness, we watch them, we are there...in very tiny numbers, to not scare them, and observe their actions to understand them better. We are probably just primitive creatures to them. I bet the little kids on their planets play with "Nuclear Fusion kits" or construct a nuclear missle-rocket kit to shoot off with their parents. They are probably not here to take over, I'm sure there would be no need to, I mean, how many planets are there in the galaxy alone? Why bother picking one with people already on it to take it over?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have know idea if there is a diffrence. As much as I hate to say it Chronic7 might know this. He loves his reptillians/reptoids.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join