It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Alien Language on the Crops!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi, just thought that this info deserved a thread of its own.
What do these crop formations mean?? These new type of crop formations are appearing alover the place. Check this story out from Coast to Coast website.

Newest, but similar crop formation, here

Mexico unusual Crop formations 2004-2005,
Here goes the Links

1. here

2. here

3. here

4. here

5. here

6. here

Here we have a similar crop formation made a few moths back in Arizona,
Check it out Similar Arizona Crop Formation

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It looks like vandalism to me. Are these crops ruined by these activities?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

The vandels must have had enemies in Arizona, and Mexico too

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Aliens can travel all the way through space, yet have to write and doodle on crop fields. I have to say its imaginative, but its not exactly cost effective really.

I just dont see why aliens would draw in grass.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That was my first thought as well... Apparently, crop circling has gone from a destructive, vandalistic art form to just plain vandalistic destruction. The similarities of these crops is owed to web sites for crop circlers. (Here's an example site, circlemakers.org.)

Zip

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Unlike crop circles, I can explain these.

These are natural occurences when the crop lays down. We call it lodged crop.

Many things can cause it, wind, excessive moisture, heavy crops, and I think frost.

Something you might like:

www.cropcirclequest.com...

So is there any "sign" in them?

In my opinion, no. I live in saskatchewan Canada, im in agriculture, ive seen it all too many times. Peak season is coming up.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I also cannot see vandalism being done in any of these cases. In crop circles with distinct formations yes, but lodged crop is a far moe real cause of this.

You cant help it.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I was unaware that there is a natural explanation for this phenomenon. Certainly, if that explanation satisfies the farmers, it satisfies me.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If this was writing, you would see the same "letters" showing up again and again. This doesn't even look good enough to be vandalism. If I were to go through the difficult and meticulous work to make a "crop circle", I would at least try to make it look good. No patterns or anything. Probably something natural.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

i totally agree

if i was the farmer; i would be screaming for the cops to investigate who destroyed my crop

they should have to repay the farmer for all losses incurred

edit :: does the natural cause allow parts of the crop to remain perfectly intact? i see little patches of untouched crop here an there...just curious

[edit on 12-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
As in 'crop circles'?

I don't think so!

These 'crop formations' are nothing more than trampled fields... Not even your typical high quality trampling.

'Crop circles' look like they were made with a micrometer and could never be confused with 'crop formations'.

There are plenty of REAL 'crop circles', so what is it with these 'CFs'? It would also be quite fascinating how you got from 'CFs' to 'aliens'...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Animals such as deer and wolves have been the cause of some circles, my uncle has a small farm and the animals will walk in a circular pattern to trample the crop down for bedding. It offers the a some what safe place to sleep and hide from predators. I have seen it first hand.

I am not saying this is always the case but in some cases it probably is the logical answer.

new topics

top topics

join