It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright ORB 'pic', after burning a Katchina!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks llpoolej,

I actually kinda miss that beutifull art piece........
...............bit if there is even a slight chance it held negative energy, I was willing to burn it.

Its gone now......and I have NO plans to get another in this lifetime.
Just in case.

I am not a profesional photographer in any way......it just looked SO weird to me, and along with the background story of what I was burning.....it seemed very PARANORMAL to me.......

Thank for ALL your input folks! It helps alot!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Rivergoddess, here is a link to a thread here on ATS that just came up today. This is the best "orb" i have ever seen , but one poster gives a VERY good rational example of what the orb could be. check it out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A picture of many 'fire orbs' from my most recent camping trip:

I can see at least 3 orbs in that picture that are about as bright as yours, and one that is almost brighter. Sorry, I don't think it is an evil spirit escaping the doll, just some neat reflections.

Also, this effect appeared in some pictures, and not others.

Your picture is unique though, as it only has one very bright and detailed orb. Perhaps you would have captured more if you were zoomed out a little more and showed above the fire, but I don't know.

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Her pics loosk a lot different to yours in my opinion:
Your's has a lot of unsharp things from rain or dust or whatever, and the bright one's shape (I only see one in the same brightness lvl) is not that perfectly round like in her pic and it also shows no motion (her's shows a short movement with stop from right to left ). Therefore I think your bright thing and hers must have different sources. Yours might be a reflection from whatever but in her case if it is a reflection...then what natural thing produces a perfect round reflection? (One I know: the moon, but others?)

I don't know what this is. But it looks not like an evil spirit to me.
My best guess would be something artificial.

I dont give much in this photo, that 'orb' is not to identify. But I give much in this: The burning of the doll seems to have solved her problem with that evil beeing. So eighter the reason was the doll itself or her believe that it could be connected with the doll and that the burning could solve her problem. That at least is interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
oh just got an idea:

it's possible that in both pics (yours and in hers) it is the moon. In yours directly and not at full moon and in hers indirectly (lense) and full moon.
so was it full moon RiverGoddness?

the movement could then be a double reflection in the optic

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Geeze although it is understandable two pages of disscusion on mostly the picture. Here is something I want all of you to try set up I dont know how mmany but like twenty fair sized mirrors in a room so the keep reflecting off of eachother then take a video camera and tape the reflections off of the mirrors,I think they all have to be in a hexagonal pattern but apparently and I havent really tried,but this is apparently one of the best ways to create an image of the dead.They apparently used to do this alot in europe a lwhile ago.Now If you get as far as setting up all the mirors without experiencing anything weird good luck to you.

River Goddess. While many different things can be looked at in many different ways,did you notice how this method worked,I think this is where you should be focusingh is why this seemed to work as a a cause of this dark controlling side.While it can start simply from a bad connection with another human,by the time these energies can reach us many different things can have effected this,such as other worldly forces.While I think this doll might have been a medium and the mother in law or whoever might have been a factor in the energies,but as far as a dark controlling factor i dunno,this might have to do with inner balance and shifting of self awareness.Remember that it takes mostly two different sources of energy to make up a human entity good and evil.When one is cultivated the other festers perhaps...While this is mere thoughts of mine,there might be something here that pertains to you

On another note.I would like to say that you are quite reverred among many of us here R.G and I for one am willing to believe you,and your pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join