It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scary truths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
chaised by a blue half man half fish creature (with link to shadow people) what a thought

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It sounds like someones imagination and creative writing. The Author of this story just happens to write stories etc. I personally have never heard of those types of beings before. Would make a good movie though.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah, after clicking on Stephen Wagner's bio it just so happens to say he likes to write short stories of the unknown. The account of the blue fish man souns like one of those tales of morals
Don't go in caves. Listen to your grand parents

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
steven wagner sorts out all of the stories some on there are bunk some are not just thought you guys over here would like to here about it

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
O man, this sounds like it would be a very cool video game or movie. Expically with the dude saying hollow earth, i cant help but remember Final Fantasy 2 (or was it 3??) where you enter a well that leads to the center of the earth with the dwarven like people; then ending the game in the center of the moon from a moon crater. (Fun game)

But anyway

I kinda enjoyed the thought of:
" The aitu, or spiritual beings, are not typical ghosts. Some have been omens for good or bad. Some are sent to harm people, like a poltergeist would. Some have even been known to kill people who try to tamper with Mother Nature."
About time to see mother nature fight back again (Yes I am a Tree hugger and lovin it)

The over all story of the Water monster and the cave was very intreguing. I wouldnt mind going to that island and seeing the cave for myself (curiosity killed the cat, proably will kill me too). Thank you for sharing this with us.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There are other species out there we have not found yet, so I'm not totally debunking his claim with skeptical defense

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
cheers the search for the truth continues

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I want to take a dive in Loch Ness and search for good ol' Nessie. Someday...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
heh good good insured i read somewhere that divers got insured in case they were injured due to nessie

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think Nessie might be friendly. People claimed to have seen the beast from their boats and Nessie went right past them

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
:well i don't get it i can't see anything!!!!!!!!![

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There are so many stories about people encountering reptillians, not just in abductions.

I read in a Dulce article that you can easilly find wee these creatures dwell

new topics

top topics

join