It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right-wing bombing in London?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I am not Sure of Anything Today.

But doesnt this Attack go Hand in Hand with the Current Blair "War on Terror" Policy?

Now that this happened, more and more people will come on in and support this War.

How Convenient!

Thats just what Blair Needed - and the Summer is Getting Hotter by the Day.

You'll be suprised to be honest, i dont see Blair giving more support, Bush said that not Blair.

Blair is meeting with Muslim leaders next week to discuss how the muslim community can help. In parliament today Blair even hinted he may talk to muslim countries and try to find ways to tackle islamic terrorism

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
hmmm

This topic got me thinking.

Islamic extremists can also be categorized as far right wing religious extremists.

All right wing nutters should be put into the same group and then EU should implement policy of simply fighting right wing extremism.
That should prevent division of population and should probably increase cooperation from the side of affected groups/minorities.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hmmmmm....

I have Another Hypothesis:

Could it be that the American Right-Wing is Responsible for this?

After all the US needs GB Support MORE then the other way around.

Think about it.

Another CIA Black Ops?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hmmmmm....

I have Another Hypothesis:

Could it be that the American Right-Wing is Responsible for this?

After all the US needs GB Support MORE then the other way around.

Think about it.

Another CIA Black Ops?

Dude,

Police and the intelligence community has the evidence, people have come forward who knew them and the families have spoken aswell.

Police are hunting the "mastermind" now.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Police are hunting the "mastermind" now.

So,

He could be Linked to CIA - or some Sleeping Cell Fraction, established by them.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Could the 9/11 and the London bombings have anything like certain ''dates'' of some kind in common?

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Souljah,

Just because these bombings might help people see that the war on terror is real, and wise to fight does not mean that it is an inside job. Things happen.

Do you really think Tony Blair or Geroge Bush would want to kill innocent people just for a few more votes for the war on terror?? That makes ZERO sense!

If you really believe that I am shocked, and you will believe everything, but the truth.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Do you really think Tony Blair or Geroge Bush would want to kill innocent people just for a few more votes for the war on terror??

YES, I do Belive that Tony and George are Capable of Such Acts of Terror to Assure more Votes.

But thats just my Humble Opinion.

I think these "People" would do just about ANYTHING to stay in Power and to "Rule the World".

[edit on 14/7/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
``

yesterday, the 13th July, i came accross this post...which Echoes my viewpoint...

by; petewagner33, dtd 7/13/05

Its obvious that any well funded moderately-competent operation can
orchestrate what appears to be a suicide bombing. It is not that complicated.
Young gullible boy/men are a dime a dozen, and most will will do what they're told if you treat them with respect for a while and let them believe they are an important part of some important activity.
They won't even consider the possibility that the package they are told to take somewhere is going to reduce them and innocent folks to hamburger.

The authorities cannot be blind to this possibility.
That they discount it right from the start proves their complicity or cowardice.
Ultimately motive is the only thing to go by. Who stands to gain from it?
Put those hounds on the money trail.

source; www liberty forum . organization

ideaologies who might gain from London bombings:

AQ, Zionism, Neocons....

'strands in the web' which were used to accomplish London bombing;

short list-> Fortress GB, Visor Consultants, ...

result...the 4 lads were duped into thinking they were patriotically assisting in a exercise for spotting bomb planting terrorists that morning,
and were proud & excited at carrying rucksacks with fake bombs and
posing for the cameras before their dispersal at the King's Cross depot.

result...the 4 lads were coerced or peer pressured into carrying rucksacks with inert bombs, just to test a trial-run exercise, inspired by a high level Jihadist who was teaching & recruiting at Leeds. the lads were not aware that the bombs were live & activated

in my view, any of the big 3 (AQ-Zion-NeoCon) could be the culprit

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Do you really think Tony Blair or Geroge Bush would want to kill innocent people just for a few more votes for the war on terror??

Keep one thing in mind, in their world there are no "innocent people", there is acceptable and unacceptable collateral damage, depending on a situation. They dont even call us "people".
They only call us people when they are on tv, for the purpose of appealing to emotions.

Also, it is not those two who are in charge, many other people have a say in how things are run....

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

result...the 4 lads were duped into thinking they were patriotically assisting in a exercise for spotting bomb planting terrorists that morning,
and were proud & excited at carrying rucksacks with fake bombs and
posing for the cameras before their dispersal at the King's Cross depot.

result...the 4 lads were coerced or peer pressured into carrying rucksacks with inert bombs, just to test a trial-run exercise, inspired by a high level Jihadist who was teaching & recruiting at Leeds. the lads were not aware that the bombs were live & activated

in my view, any of the big 3 (AQ-Zion-NeoCon) could be the culprit

Interesting concept, this could well be how it was done.

+Hold drills with poeple that pose as fake bomers, then let teh real bombs go off and blame it on them... wouldn't surpirise me

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Could the 9/11 and the London bombings have anything like certain ''dates'' of some kind in common?

IX
helen

Even if only 10% of this document is correct, it would certainly explain alot!

Enjoy
[url=http://www.mail2world.com/tools/getFile.asp?GUID=7EF42445-E050-48E5-A631-8A7D03D15708&MsgID=9AA30ADA-A966-4C92-B53C-0BBD1014009E&name=X*1]LINK[/u rl]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Souljah, how can you say positively what the motives of these bombers were when the authorities are just discovering who they are. This sounds like an attempt to deflect some of the retailiation from muslims onto others, which i guess is somewhat noble as long as it doesnt get anyone else killed. but how many britons really believe this was homegrown terrorism versus muslim fanaticism?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

YES, I do Belive that Tony and George are Capable of Such Acts of Terror to Assure more Votes.

But thats just my Humble Opinion.

I think these "People" would do just about ANYTHING to stay in Power and to "Rule the World".

[edit on 14/7/05 by Souljah]

George W. Bush cannot "stay in power" no matter what people think of the war, his two terms will be up in 2008!

Again, you are just making things up because you don't like President Bush.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Souljah's not a big fan of facts. The man (I am assuming - I guess you could be a woman, but I doubt it) has passion and conviction in spades and can surely make an argument with the best of them.

Ever considered a career as a yellow journalist? ;-)

Just kidding, I love reading your theories, they are what a conspiracy site is all about!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Again, you are just making things up because you don't like President Bush.

Yes You are Right - I dont like Him or his Corporate Friends that Like to Ignite Wars.

And I would not be surprised if He and His Friends did something like that in order to make more Money.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join