It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right-wing bombing in London?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Some informed British sources believe that the recent London Transport bombings may have been the work of far right-wing British terrorists hoping to stir up tensions with the nation's large Muslim population.

There are several reasons for this belief. One is that GCHQ and MI-5 intercepts of the communications of Muslim groups in Britain and abroad - groups suspected of ties to militants - revealed that targeted individuals and organizations were genuinely surprised at the London bombings. Another is the statement of former Metropolitan London police commissioner Sir John Stevens that the perpetrators were 'almost certainly' British. Although many accused Stevens of stirring up racial tensions, he never referred to British Muslims. British Prime Minister Tony Blair ruled out any probe of the bombings claiming it would 'distract' from the investigation.

It might also explain the attempts to stir up racial tensions by playing up the presence of radical Islam in Britain, the fact that the video cameras were mysteriously all not working in the bombed bus, the 'military' source of the explosives, and the odd report of a Canary Wharf shooting by police. It would also make the London attacks similar to the strategy-of-tension attacks in Madrid, where extreme right-wingers attempted to frame Muslims for a police attack in order to create racial tension. The fact that we seem to know less about the bombing now than we did last week is also something to think about.

Source:

xymphora.blogspot.com...

www.waynemadsenreport.com...

Hmmmm.

Interesting Theory or Hypothesis, if You Wish.

Few Questions to back it Up:

Why Would Islamic Terrorists want even MORE Trouble - after the 9-11 Hunt for the Terrorists, I dont think they NEED Any More Attention.

Again 3 Fundamental Questions:

- Who Benefited from this Attack?

- Who Had the Power to Execute it?

- Who Has the Power to "Cover it Up"?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
WAY too big for the far right, if it was the far right, they would have car bombed mosques and all muslims area.

We've had a far right bombing before, it was nail bomb in Soho.

This isnt far right, but there will be a far right attack on muslims in the next few weeks.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This isnt far right, but there will be a far right attack on muslims in the next few weeks.

So You Think this is just the Beginning?

You think the Far Right does not have the Balls to do it?

[edit on 12/7/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
So You Think this is just the Beginning?

You think the Far Right does not have the Balls to do it?

Hmm...to be honest, yes, they havent really got the balls to do something like this or the intelligence.

But the problem is, with the far right, there are alot of pyscho's among them who just beat up non whites. Expects attacks on the muslims
...but police are working to combat that

(infinite LOVES muslims)

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Police have just announced that they beleive the four bombers died in the bombing.

This strongly suggests that they were suicide bombers, which in turn suggests muslim terrorists, as the far right groups dont strike me as the sort to martyr themselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've been considering the far right option, and while I agree it seems far too big for them, I'm still undecided. They definately have the motive, and if their leaders DO have any intelligence, they'll know that right now is the time to strike in order to stir the tensions out of control. Mosques and Muslim businesses/websites have already been victim to extensive hate campaigns in the aftermath of the bombings. I can't see it tapering off either, as it was already on a steady increase since 9/11, and more so after the war on Iraq.
So the Far right have got something they want wether they did it or not.
And it is of my
opinion that the government would much prefer us to believe it was Muslims than brittish racists, of course. Opinion being the all important word.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Hmm...to be honest, yes, they havent really got the balls to do something like this or the intelligence.

No Balls.

No Intelligence.

Geezus!

They just have MONEY - which is really 'Nuff!

But the problem is, with the far right, there are alot of pyscho's among them who just beat up non whites. Expects attacks on the muslims
...but police are working to combat that

So, basicly it Could be a Renegade Cell of the Far Right, that has just gone Crazy and wants to Stir up Ethnic and Religious Troubles in Great Britain.

Plus gain People support to Continue this so-called War on Terror, which is basicly Creating International Terrorism and not Eliminating it at ALL!

(infinite LOVES muslims)

Then Muslims LOVE infinite!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If it was the far right and they wanted to frame muslims, this is exactly what they would have done, a bombing that LOOKS like a typical islamic extremist thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yes, but would they change the anscestory so they come from Pakistan? All the evidence points to Muslims. look it up on the BBC.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
This strongly suggests that they were suicide bombers, which in turn suggests muslim terrorists, as the far right groups dont strike me as the sort to martyr themselves.

Proof?

You mean the Bomber on the Bus?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
first lets not let things get out of control here:
this attack on london was done by islamic extremists.(fact)
those arrested/questioned in leeds/n.w. london are british citizens of pakastani descent.(fact)

insted of trying to blame right wing please look at the facts,
yes the members of right wing organizations do have:
the financial backing,the members,the logistical operational system in place, but i dont think that they have ''murderous intent'' in the sense where they get on a bus and train and look across the seating area , smile and then blow- themselves and other up.
this group were ''mad-mullah's'' nothing was going to stop them..
It is true we have had a right wing bomb in the u.k., he was a lone bomber and it was ''unsanctioned'' by any right/far right group, he is now paying the price for his actions under u.k. law

It is inevitable that we will now get the ''bleeding -heart -society'' and the lefty-do-gooders come out of the woodwork and say that any of the terrorist scum were good boys but got caught up with the wrong crowd,
and they will play on that for a while.
I think that whoever has been pushing around this 'far right' thing (if it was leaked from above) may have been doing this so that there will be ''minimal '' backlash on any other suspected community, the last thing the police need right now is violence between the groups, as you can imagine in certain areas of the u.k. tensions have been building up for a long while, i hope that this isnt the start of something bigger!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Joe
Police have just announced that they beleive the four bombers died in the bombing.

get it right.

Sky News correspondent Martin Brunt said senior anti-terror police were working on the assumption the men were suicide bombers and had died in the explosions - and were probably British nationals.

Personal documents have been found at all four bomb scenes and although the four attackers are thought to have died police were careful not to say whether Britain had suffered its first suicide bomb strike.

source

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is that this attack was carried out by Islamic terrorists. They have been identified today.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Just because you can think it up doesn't make it true.

All the evidence points to the fact that this was a terrorist attack, there is a pattern of this going on in the world you know. Also, the far-right does not need to stir up bad feelings towards Islam that has already been done!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The BBC later quoted police sources as saying that all four suspected bombers were British citizens of Pakistani origin.

It has been on the news all today. This is a quote from the link below...

LINK

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There is a significant difference in the manipulation of events between:

"stirring up anti-Islamic feeling"

and

"muddying the water to increase popular support for and decrease protest sentiments against incursions into sovereign middle eastern lands driven by profiteering motives".

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
"muddying the water to increase popular support for and decrease protest sentiments against incursions into sovereign middle eastern lands driven by profiteering motives".

Could Not Agree More.

And why not Stirr up some Anti-Islamic Feeling in Process...?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Could Not Agree More.

And why not Stirr up some Anti-Islamic Feeling in Process...?

Okay. So, for the record you both are sure this was a ring-wing bombing? Based on the fact that all the facts point to Islamic terrorists, and that they have ID'ed the Islamic terrorists??

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Accualy boatphone the terrorists were identified as being British Born, of islamic desent.

and I thin MA was refering more to the benifits that the governments will reap from these events.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
Accualy boatphone the terrorists were identified as being British Born, of islamic desent.

and I thin MA was refering more to the benifits that the governments will reap from these events.

Very true "Halfofone", and as I said they are of the Islamic faith, and are NOT ring-wing bombers.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Okay. So, for the record you both are sure this was a ring-wing bombing? Based on the fact that all the facts point to Islamic terrorists, and that they have ID'ed the Islamic terrorists??

I am not Sure of Anything Today.

But doesnt this Attack go Hand in Hand with the Current Blair "War on Terror" Policy?

Now that this happened, more and more people will come on in and support this War.

How Convenient!

Thats just what Blair Needed - and the Summer is Getting Hotter by the Day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join