It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, I have heard about this place on this forum as well as others, but I had never seen it in person until now. WOW! that place is crazy as hell, I was there 2 weeks ago for a layover on my way to Baltimore from Phoenix. There are things all over that place that points to the New World Order, especially the large globe layed on it's side all flat with a rocket shooting away from it into outer space. I didnt get the chance to see the crazy ass mural painting, didnt have time, but I did see the security fencing that has the barbed wire pointed inwards as to contain something, it was all over the place out around the airstrip. I dont know if anyone has noticed, but doesnt the layout of the runways resemble a Nazi sign??? just a conicidence maybe?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow, another denver airport thread...
anything new, or the same thing reported in the other threads?
put Denver and Airport in the search engine, and you will see that we have over 20 threads, and they go from specific to general...
do we need another general one?

[edit on 12-7-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I assume you're talking about the Leo Tanguma murals. Here's an interesting thread from "Chemtrail Central" back in October 2001. For obvious reasons, I tend to agree with the posts by Duncan Kunz; he usually seems to make the most sense to me!

Interestingly enough, I was in DIA over the July 4th holiday myself, once flying from Sky Harbor to Columbus (Ohio), the second flying from O'Hare back home to Sky Harbor. Since I had a two-hour layover on the way out, I did manage to check out the Tanguma murals (again) and (still) think they're pretty poor art.

But I don't think there's any conspiracy involved, just a bunch of overly politically-correct, militant-Chicano crapola designed to secure a big fat Federal grant.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Kamikazi, just wanted to point your attention to the other Denver Airport threads as we attempt not to have duplicate discussions on the same subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, there are likely more than this, but you get the idea.

If you need any further information, try using the search - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join