It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nic Cage To Star In Oliver Stone's 9/11 Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Nic Cage To Star In Oliver Stone's 9/11 Movie
Posted By Ashish on 07.11.05

Latest on upcoming film...

Nicolas Cage is set to star in Oliver Stone's currently untitled 9/11 film.

The movie will be about the true story of the last two men, a pair of Port Authority police officers, rescued from the rubble of collapse of the World Trade Center towers. The two men, Sgt. John McLoughlin and William Jimeno, sold their life rights to the studio, providing the basis for the original screenplay by Andrea Berloff.

Credit: Reuters

I wonder if it's going to be a conspiracy movie or just a straight up story of 9/11? I'm interested definetely. Is the Government already getting their tyranny shoved back in their face for the world to see like they did far too many years too late on JFK? I sure hope so.

today.reuters.com...

[edit on 12-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
They did this for the TV Show Third watch, they went the day before into the day of 9/11. It actually turned out pretty good.

But you know Hollywood, they goto switch everything around..

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No conspiracy or coverup here, purely an entertainment topic.
Moving to Movies, BTS.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Nicolas Cage couldn't act his way out of a nutsack.

That notwithstanding, I have a lot of respect for Stone's work, so it will be interesting to see what sort of angle he goes for here.

The various 9/11 Truth movements suffers from a lack of mainstream media coverage, maybe this will help.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
No conspiracy or coverup here, purely an entertainment topic.
Moving to Movies, BTS.

If you have good reason I don't mind the move. But can you please kindly back up your opinion that this movie will not discuss Government involvement just like the JFK movie did? I don't think you should do it only because it's your opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
HAHA.. There is no Government cover up on 9/11... HAHA.. Of course this is rightfully moved............ NOT.. You know for a fact everyone belives the offical story on 9/11...

Nothing to see here... Move along..

In case you are wondering. I am being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This to me seems more like censorship than anything.
This is just as important as many of the other topics in ATS.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice

Well...Your post deals more with the movie itself rather than the actual events of 9/11 - There's already plenty of theories on ATS about what people think may or may not have happened...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're not being censored - Your post was simply re-directed to a more appropriate location....

BTs is not an inferior board - You'll still get plenty of replies from people with their insight on what the film may reveal in the storyline....But if you're wanting to contribute more to the discussion of what you think happened that horrendous day, take a look at the link above....

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This thread is missing one thing...

NotTooHappy!

where ya at bro?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice

Censorship might apply if this thread is deleted.

Moving a topic to BTS isn't saying its not important.

You started a thread about a movie, staring nic cage. It got moved to the Movie forum. The fact that its a movie is all that is required for a mod to be justified in moving it to the movie forum.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

BTs is not an inferior board - You'll still get plenty of replies from people with their insight on what the film may reveal in the storyline....But if you're wanting to contribute more to the discussion of what you think happened that horrendous day, take a look at the link above....

Interesting. I seem to only come to BTS when a post I replied to has been moved here..

Also note that the large amount of replies he got after the move to bts.

new topics

top topics

join