It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot 911 Call

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi,

Has anyone listened to the Bigfoot 911 call, pretty intense and creepy, to bad there aren't anymore calls like this recorded so we can get a sense of just how first hand sightings are like

www.bigfootsounds.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Got any more to the story. The 911 call just ends. Any police reports to what happened when the police arrived. Evidence of the Bigfoot or what happened when his dog was killed.?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Lol i would love to hear that dispatch "i need a unit to be sent out at --- be on the look out for a 6'9 man running around in peoples backyards" and all you have to say to that is wow. It sounds credible if i can maybe hear rest of the tape or see a police report like jon said.

EDIT: I dont think there will be a police report because no one was dispatched to the scene as it says below, i got this from the same site the recording came off of.

"Ron Morehead interviewed this man who claimed to have witnessed his German Shepard being hurled through the air, landing 35-40 feet away–killing the dog. Three weeks later he made another 911 and during that call he witnessed a creature. His concern was that if he said “Bigfoot” the Sheriff would discredit him and not dispatch anyone"

[edit on 12-7-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Excellent find really!

Bummer we don't have the ENTIRE call and follow up story, but we all KNOW how things like this go

A real bigfoot call to 911 would of course be edited

If it was a fake, we would probebly have the entire conversation and police reports as well........so it seemed like the real deal to me

Why???? I don't know......disinfo is all I can say.....

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thats just increadible.

But I would like all of us to have some more information .

But when he says : "He`s here looking at me" it sounded like he was either laughing or very scared

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Bigfoot? Where does the matey say Bigfoot? He says big 'thing' no Bigfoot in sight. If someone can show me a link or something that screams Bigfoot ill shut up.

Now...............if it was about Bigfoot (I doubt it was) the guy would have definately said, 'theres a huge hairy git in my yard and its giving me evils' not, 'theres a big guy in my back garden'

He definatley says that it was a person, not a Bigfoot.

EDIT- I do believe in Bigfoot, im not one of those people that go around slagging good evidence off. Just thought Id say.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
zanz the guy himself supposedly said he thought it was bigfoot but didnt want to say it because they would laugh at him

weird story indeed sounds exiting

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It could be legit, if some dude killed my dog i'd definitely be out there in a sec if i saw him again. I wish there were bigfoot sightings by me so i could investigate but they don't seem to live in orange county. Can anyone confirm that his dog was killed? He could be hoaxing us all by calling in a fake sighting.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
He definatley says that it was a person, not a Bigfoot.

I got the impression that he was trying not to say Bigfoot so that the cops will actually come and 911 wont hang up on him

But you re right he never said Bigfoot. Maybe it was the mothman, or something else entirely.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Not sure if these are on other sites you have checked out for Bigfoot sounds.. but the collection also hit something primal in me and freaked me out especially when the dog barks.

www.bfro.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
zanz the guy himself supposedly said he thought it was bigfoot but didnt want to say it because they would laugh at him

Do you have a link/source to back that up? Because if you do, I would really like to see it. As if im not mistaken, someone has mentioned it, but produced no proof.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yeah too bad there is no more to go by. Sounds like a genuine call though and he does sound like his hesitating on reporting the exact details of the "Bigfoot" sighting as to not sound crazy, I would do the same too.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
here's a link to the transcript of the 911 call, short, I'll try to find some more on this

www.boingboing.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by niato007
here's a link to the transcript of the 911 call, short, I'll try to find some more on this

www.boingboing.net...

Thanks for the link, but it didnt actually say anything new, it was just the call on paper basically. He did sound like he was trying to say someting he wasnt, I admit. But if Bigfoot is breathing down your face, maybe with half an inch of glass between you and it, you would freak the hell out, shart your pants. End of story. Not a very convincing piece of 'evidence' really.

The dog thing as well, what in flargs name is wrong with that? He saw his dog fly through the air and die but he was chilled.............

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
dang.. I think he just didnt want to say it was bigfoot because the operator would hang up on him... thinking hes crazy.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Do you have a link/source to back that up? Because if you do, I would really like to see it. As if im not mistaken, someone has mentioned it, but produced no proof.

notice i said "the guy himself Supposedly said"

i didnt say he did or didnt
i just said he Supposedly did

sorry bout the misunderstanding

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I take it, it's on the link you provided. But I use links to video and audio less as I'm not exactly sure how to rlieve my PCs memory afterwards.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

notice i said "the guy himself Supposedly said"

i didnt say he did or didnt
i just said he Supposedly did

sorry bout the misunderstanding

Oh right, no need to be sorry, twas my fault, didnt read the post thourogly, I do that from time to time.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
quite an interesting peice indeed, he seemed quite sicere on the phone

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join