It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recipe help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm looking for a good meat and potato recipe for a nice dinner when my wife moves here later this year. Any suggestions or recipes would be greatly appreciated. I'll trade if you want.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Chef Fishmaster to the rescue!

Your lady will love to sink her teeth into a pork tenderloin maranated in beer and thyme all day. Pan Fry the meat in a pan until golden brown wonce maranated. Then bake in the oven at 300 for a nice slow roast. Cook for 30-45 min.

The sauce you will make for the tenderloin (which goes on right before serving) Soften a quarter of a cup butter, chop an apple super fine, chop more thyme and garlic and put into a small sauce pan. Fry apples, thyme, garlic and butter in the pan on medium heat until butter is brown. Cut the tender loin in half and drizzle sauce over top until it is coated but not swimming. MMMMMMMMM!!!!

For the Potatoes, Cut mini red potatoes in quarters. Coat in olive oil, garlic and rosemary in a bowl and mix. If you like put in some feta cheese for a zip. Put on a baking sheet and broil on a low rack and shaking them up to get every side nice and crispy.

For the Vegetable cut a pepper squash in half scoop some butter on it and put it in the oven while the tenderloin is cooking. It will be very easy and delicious!

Well Chef Fishmaster hopes this helps! Have fun, but not too much fun if you know what i'm sayin'!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks!!!

I'm drooling just thinking about it.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Zaphod58]

new topics

join