It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles that talk !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey...I'm serious ! check out this page and you'll see I'm not joking...Rich

www.paratexas.com...

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Rich]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
lol......well thats amazing!!! talking crop circles...
well i suppose its another thing to think about

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
lol......well thats amazing!!! talking crop circles...
well i suppose its another thing to think about

I wonder what Nancy will say about this!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Looks like an animal bed and what happens when you smoke talking weed??

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
LOL...Well, I don't know about that "talking weed", heh, heh, however it wasn't an animal bed. It had a diameter of 13 feet, was perfectly round, and the stems of the grasses were gently curved starting at a point approx 3-6 inches from the ground. This created a "space" under the laid down grass which would have been crushed to the ground if anyone or anything were to step on it. wierd....Rich

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Rich,
Thanks for providing these EVP's..again! Where 'bouts are you in Texas? I'm in Austin. That 'growl' was creepy! This past weekend I got an EVP from an abandoned house. I asked "are there any spirits here tonight"..just after that, there's a soft whisper that sounds like "some of us"...Whoa, buddy! As I said before, I don't have the editing software nor do I have the capability to put these into the computer. Perhaps my brother will help me out with these things. Thank you so much for posting this link. Keep up the great work.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey Bangin'
I'm in Galveston. We love Austin and come over there every chance we get.
I have an Austin page on the website.(Austin after Dark) Send me your EVP, and if I can clean them up and amplify suitable for the net, I'll stick 'em on the Austin page.
Don't zip the files, send .wav if you can........Rich

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Rich,
Thanks for providing these EVP's..again! Where 'bouts are you in Texas? I'm in Austin. That 'growl' was creepy! This past weekend I got an EVP from an abandoned house. I asked "are there any spirits here tonight"..just after that, there's a soft whisper that sounds like "some of us"...Whoa, buddy! As I said before, I don't have the editing software nor do I have the capability to put these into the computer. Perhaps my brother will help me out with these things. Thank you so much for posting this link. Keep up the great work.

What are we recording these EVP'S with? My understanding is that it has to be done with a reel to reel recorder. Or is that backwards massages that I am thinking about?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Actually, almost any type of recording device may be capable of producing EVP.

Reel to reel were used in some of the early documented studies on EVP, and have some advantages in the lab. But for recording in the field, we use digital recorders these days.

I know quite a few serious experimenters with EVP who have even picked up EVP on telephone recording devices.

Most of the recordings we have discussed on these pages were recorded with a Radio Shack DR 85 digital, and processed with Cool Edit software.

The first EVP I ever recorded was with a small pocket type micro cassete tape recorder.

Rich

new topics

top topics

join