It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Blasts will Unite West!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If the blood of 52 Londoners is to be used to 'unite the west' then, presumably, the UK would be allowed to contribute to the debate. So far it appears that the US isn't listening to our evidence but deciding themselves who did it and why.

For example if we decide Israel's illegal occupation of someone else's land is a prime cause and needs sorting will the US unite with us and make it history? Or will they use this attrocity as an excuse to further their own policies and aims?

I suspect we'll have to unite with you rather than vice-versa!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Learning by Example

Originally posted by chebob
THIS is what the ignorant masses are now thinking, and not just thinking, telling strangers. Well done Bush, well done Blair, your plans working. Cocks. I can't believe how gullible people are, especially the ones that will now be completely Pro-ID Cards just because they've had a wake up call. Twats

Indeed, it is ignorant to falsely accuse people of doing things they have not done.

The expletives above most certainly apply to the sort of gullible people who do that, including ATSers who do it here.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Originally posted by chebob

Unless your a neo-con, in which case fact has no relevance and those turban wearing haters of The Western Dream must be slaughtered.

Ah so this comes back to good old US politics huh? Well, you'll have to forgive me because I think US politics is about as much a crock of crap as is the idea that islamic terror cells are being framed.

No, I do not consider myself a noecon..nor even a con.

I wasn't calling you a neocon, I was making a general statement. I wish people wouldn't take everything they read as a personal character assesment sometimes.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join